Family Guy

The Giggity Wife

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 27, 2013 on FOX

• Let's have no more prostitutes.

Dear lord, not even that one woman from Former Life of Brian (Dillain's Mother) was as bad as this weirdo! If you're trying to make us sick, Seth, it didn't work. We're still scared of the fact that Quagmire dated a hooker.
  • Where's the Giggity Giggity?

I wouldn't say this was the best episode, but because Quagmire was the main character, I could never say this was bad or terrible. However, I agree woith "Ayranchi"

How LONG has it been since we've actually heard Quagmire utter the words, "giggity giggity"??? I swear, this guy is the man with the catchphrases yet we hear none of them any like the character development for Quagmire, but at least bring back some of his older traits too!

I enjoyed this episode, particularly the bits with Peter and Quagmire.

The 25 or 6 to 4 montage was BRILLIANT! THANK YOU FAMILY GUY! I FOUND THIS AMAZING SONG BECAUSE OF YOU!

It was nice to see them bringing back Quagmire's kind of uneasiness towards homosexuality we saw with "Quagmire's dad", but at the same time, some of the jokes were kind of lazy.

The ending was sweet and hilarious at the same time! Well done for that, writers! :)

Maybe its just because I love 99% of Family Guy episodes, but I can never judge too harshly. This episode made me laugh and sometimes, thats all that really matters! ^^
  • The Giggity Wife

Ridiculous, and while some will call it offensive, I won't go that far. It just was not funny, and they tried too hard to push the envelope, when that made the show come off more as desperate than edgy.

Just too much Peter and Quagmire outside of their element.
  • ...

Can't play it
  • does someone smell a sitcom plot?

so the 3 guys go to boston and have a great time, then it seems quagmire accidentaly marries a hooker after being drunk. that's a great idea. was it played well? kinda. gelen pretends he is gay to get out of a marriage, in the her name) knows the truth and agrees to the the webcam is the families .

it wasn't a fantastic episode, but a good quagmire, ever since his hatred of brian ive been a little eh on quagmire episodes. but tis as a nice good one. the beginning was great, and the ending was funny.
FOX