Family Guy

The Griffin Family History

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 14, 2006 on FOX

7.9
  • Great Episode

First I'll start off with the parts at the Griffin house: I thought it was funny at the very beginning with Lois trying to brush Peter's teeth. I also thought it was funny when the burglars kiidnapped Meg and thought she was their son. I though it was hilarious when Meg actuallt wanted them to rape her and the burglars got scared and when the Griffin's were rescused I thought it was hilarious when Joe said Meg would be charged with sexual harassment.Now going to the part where God and that guy were arm wrestling I thought that was hilariois.

Now I will move on with the stories:

Story #1:

It is a prehistoric age where everyone are cavemen. I laughed when Peter tried to acution his wheel invention and then when Brian ripped Lois' toga (or whatever it's called) off. I didn't have any problems with that story.

Story #2:

Everyone is in the time of God. I though it was funny with everyone coming up with excuses not to go in the water. I laughed when God made the ten commandments and the billboard commandment.

Story #3:

I thought it was funny how everyone's color was reveersed and how Peter threw the horse threw Lois' window and other things.

Story #4:

This one kinda annoyed me a bit and was a bit boring with the silent movie. I laughed at the end with speaking. I took off 1.5 for that.

Story #5

I thought Peter annoying Hitler was funny and when Peter was talking to the crowd, although a couple of parts were stupid. I took of 0.5

In all, I give this episode an 8.