Family Guy

The Hand That Rocks the Wheelchair

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 06, 2011 on FOX

6.8
  • Superb episode but I thought Brian and Stewie's plot was getting too violent

Okay.. this episode is better than that new Family Guy episode "German Guy" that aired a couple of weeks ago. I was really impressed with this episode. The only thing that I can do without in this episode is the violence in Brian and Stewie's plot... I liked that plot but did it really have to be violent. I know Family Guy is meant to be violent and I'm okay with that but it shouldn't have been really violent. Stewie's evil clone cutting off Brian's tail and putting Brian's tail in real Stewie's mouth and then Stewie throws up was something that I found unnecessary in this episode. Also, Stewie's evil clone cutting that random woman in half was also something I found unnecessary. Aside from the violence in Brian and Stewie's plot... this was a superb episode. I think I liked the plot more with Meg starting to have a crush on Joe while Bonnie was away. Quagmire's cameo appearance in the beginning of the episode was very funny. Herbert's brief cameo appearance was also very funny. I thought Peter dressing up as Meg and then he says "I stole Meg's cutaway" was hilarious. It was also hilarious when Meg and Joe are talking in their minds and of course when Joe was freaking out because Meg was breast feeding Susie. The Kool-Aid joke was also hilarious. It was also hilarious when Peter keeps prank calling Joe and Joe doesn't even know that it's Peter prank calling him. The last 2 minutes was interesting when Stewie was fighting his evil clone. The ending of this episode kind of leaves you hanging because you don't know if Brian killed real Stewie or evil clone Stewie. I am also happy that Meg apologized to Bonnie for having her arrested and when Joe and Meg told each other that they are glad to be neighbors. Overall, aside from Brian and Stewie's plot getting too violent and the ending leaving you hanging, this was a superb episode of "Family Guy" and made me laugh hard for the most part. 9/10
TBS