Family Guy

The Kiss Seen Around the World

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 29, 2001 on FOX

• Hey, it was pretty good

I don't understand why there were too many negative reviews for this episode? Oh well, this review is all about my personal opinion.

So what the juice? Stewie was given a gift of a tricycle, how nice. Then watching some old fat kid steal it followed by Stewie's revenge was a series classic.

Well, well, what we were all waiting for: Meg and Neil, together??? Yuk! What a total drag, Neil is way out of her league. But hey, it was hilarious watching either one of them broadbast on the news: "I hate you Neil!!!, back to you Tom". LOL, there were many laugh out loud scenes, all throughout.

Meg has a crush on the news guy, and the best part: Brian catches Meg kissing the TV - with Tom on screen. Yup, very... awkward.

Lastly but not least, the random guy: "THAT Guy is a Phony!" to Peter's face twice, and then at Neil right at the end. What a funny clip, especially since the "random" guy himself was never taught a lesson.

So overall, adding up Meg's hate toward Neil, her love towards Tom Tucker, Stewie's Trycie and the "random" guy - yes, a great episode. I disagree with the "few" negative reviews about this particular episode.