Family Guy

There's Something About Paulie

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 27, 2000 on FOX

• Overall superb episode of "Family Guy"

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Family Guy". My score was just a little low because I thought it was disgusting when Big Fat Paulie sneezed on Peter's tie... that was unneeded. It was funny when Peter rode on the car and it broke down. The cutaway with Entertainment Tonight was very funny. The cutaway with Peter going to see Dr. Hartman about his growth and Dr. Hartman said "Peter, that's not a growth, that's your penis was absolutely hilarious. We also get a little bit of a Godfather reference which is pretty cool. Big Fat Paulie getting a guy to try to shoot Lois back at Meg's school play was very funny. Peter was absolutely funny in this episode. Big Fat Paulie was also a pretty funny character as well. All of the jokes were clever and really funny. It was very funny when the one favor that Peter asked for was a cake when he could have used that favor for Lois not to be killed. It was nice when Lois wasn't gonna get killed after Peter said how Lois means the world to him. Overall, despite that one gross scene that I didn't find funny, this was a superb episode of "Family Guy". 9/10