User Score: 301
In an earlier episode from the season, "Jerome is the New Black", while Quagmire is ranting at Brian, he says how he has never seen him down at a soup kitchen. Surprisingly, this episode, after they find out the black hole was an April Fools Joke, Brian says he will be going down to the soup kitchen.
Tom Tucker and Diane Simmons said there were 5 seconds left then Peter came in and the family were talking. Tom and Diane then began to countdown from 10 seconds.
Stewie claims that "Ring Around the Rosie" is a song in reference to the Bubonic Plague. This is a widely held misconception.
The famous Wilhelm Scream is heard as the helicopter, piloted by Drunk Billy, knocks down the water ski pyramid.
When shown on FOX, after the first act a parody [adult swim] bumper appeared, noting how it was better to watch "Family Guy" on AS because they add jokes and footage FOX wouldn't air. When the episode premired on AS a week later, the same parody bumper aired followed by a new parody of a FOX commercial saying "You are watching FOX! No...not THAT FOX but this FOX. The FOX for people who watch FOX on Cartoon Network. On FOX!"
The scary German bedtime story Peter mentions in a cutaway actually exists. It is called "Die Geschichte vom Daumenlutscher" (German for "The Story of the Thumbsucker" written by Wilhelm Busch, who was infamous for his rather sadistic stories. In the real story though, the boys' thumbs are cut off by a tailor, not by his mother.
When the Monkey is explaining that his wife cheated on him with another monkey, this is a reference to the episode "Ready, Willing, and Disabled".
Behind Peter when he was in line in the movie store you can see a poster of Family Guy's Star Wars episode Something Something Something Dark Side.
When Brian is looking at the picture of Rita from when she was younger, he comments on how there is a flag missing some stars (indicating that several states had not joined the union yet). However, if Rita is 50 years old (born 1959), any flag in that picture would most likely have all 50 stars since Hawaii became a state in 1960.
Instead of "Cover has been exposed. Must return to the motherland", the literal translation of what Adam West says in Russian is "They found out about me. Must return to the capital".
Mila Kunis, who plays Meg Griffin, is heard speaking excellent Russian at the end of the episode. Mila was actually born in Ukraine (part of the former Soviet Union) and emigrated to the United States when she was seven-years-old.
Music in this episode:
• Suddenly by Billy Ocean
Judging from the size of his arm after discovering internet porn, it would appear that Quagmire is left-handed.
When Stewie and Brian go to the Disney universe and some other universes they are affected by the universe changes. But when they go to others, including the dog universe, the Japanese universe, and the two head universe they weren't affected.
Whenever Brian and Stewie went to another Universe there was always two versions of them, but when they went to the Disney universe, there was only one version of themselves.
Stewie's prediction about Brian's reaction to seeing Lois in the first alternate universe is changed in the Adult Swim version. On Fox Stewie's line is "put your penis in a wheelchair", on Adult Swim it was altered to "Your penis would shoot right off"
In the fire hydrant universe, Brian's dog tag briefly disappears.
In the Two-Headed Universe, while most characters' happy head was on the right and the sad head was on the left, Stewie's heads were the other way around.
The Sistine Chapel should not exist in a universe without religion.
Here are the universes Brian and Stewie visit:
* A futuristic universe where Christianity never existed and the Earth became more advanced.
* A universe based on The Flintstones.
* A universe where the USA never dropped the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima, Japan meaning that the Japanese never surrendered.
* A universe where everyone has two heads: a happy head and a sad head.
* A universe that is mostly ice.
* A universe where everyone has to take a poop just now.
* A universe where everything is drawn by Disney.
* A universe based on Robot Chicken.
* A universe where Frank Sinatra wasn't born to influence John F. Kennedy's election, Richard M. Nixon won the election and botched up the Cuban Missile Crisis plunging the Earth into World War III, and Mayor McCheese was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald.
* A universe where everything is blocky and crudely-drawn.
* A universe that is mostly fire hydrants.
* A universe that consists of homosexuals.
* A universe that is live-action (Brian is depicted as a Labrador Retriever).
* A universe where everything is animated like a Washington Post political cartoon.
* A universe where it's only inhabitant is a far away guy that yells compliments.
* A universe of misleading portraitures.
* A universe where humans and dogs have switched roles.
User Score: 301
User Score: 4614
User Score: 1178
User Score: 678
User Score: 368
User Score: 273
User Score: 261
User Score: 251
User Score: 205
User Score: 167
User Score: 108
User Score: 107
User Score: 100
User Score: 97
User Score: 96
User Score: 91
User Score: 88
User Score: 81
User Score: 80
User Score: 72
Adult, Family Comedies, Satire, Sitcoms, celebrity cameos