Family Guy

Welcome Back Carter

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 10, 2010 on FOX

5.4
  • Why do people hate this episode?... I thought it was perfect.

I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Family Guy". Peter catches Carter having affair with another woman and Carter told Peter that he better not tell Barbara about the affair or else. Peter tells Joe, Quagmire, and Brian about the affair and then Quagmire and Joe were telling Peter not to let Carter get away with things and that Peter would have Carter do things for him or else he will tell Barbara about the affair. It was hilarious when Peter and Carter had a limo joust, Carter telling the people of France that their sirens sound like gay guys having a threesome and then you hear the siren, it was hilarious when Carter had to make up some catch phrases for Peter, it was hilarious when Peter had to say penis to make that guy fall on the ground, and it was hilarious when Peter was setting the mood for Carter and Barbara. The cutaways were also hilarious such as the mouse priest, diabeto, and Peter playing footsie with Paul McCarthey's ex-wife. Overall, I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "Family Guy" and I just don't understand why so many people hate this episode. 10/10