Family Matters

Baker's Dozen

Aired Unknown Jan 12, 1990 on ABC

• Food Fight Frenzy!

Easily the FUNNIEST episode of the first season. You could tell that the actors had gotten used to each other by then and started to have fun in their roles, the story mirrored the classic episode of Lucy with them at the candy factory. It just goes to prove that when you mix stress with food and a few strained nerves, something is bound to break!
  • Food.

I didn't think this was that good of an episode. The storyline wasn't bad, but it just seemed like most other episodes of the first season. It seemed slow and kind of boring. I do not think that there was great comedy, but just okay comedy. I thought the storyline with Carl trying a business with Rachel was destined for trouble. Every member got involved, but it got worse. They started fighting in a food fight and realized that it was all so pointless. Overall, this was a decent, yet slow episode that made me kind of entertained and interested. Thank you.