Family Matters

Dark and Stormy Night

Aired Unknown Oct 28, 1994 on ABC

• Castlevania

This is my second favorate episode in the show, I just always love those halloween episode when done right but most of all how both horror and comidy are a beautiful mixture.

I really love how each character contributed to the story which really made the story flow which of cource is part of how stories are created.

Carl I thought was great at playing the vilianous vampire role, I wouldn't say he's totally scary due to the comical nature of him (which is the point), however he has this dignified presense which helps generate a sense of menice.

Steve as usual is great in the hero role, just everyone did well both verbally and visually Even the set peaces worked really giving it a gothic sensablity.

And of course it all comes down to my favorate part of the episode when Carl and Steve have a swordfight which to me is one of my favorate fights ever let alone the second time we've seen both of them in a physical contest against one another (first one was the American Gladiators crossover). Loved those sword tricks they did before they fought, how Steve's is possible is anyones guess.