Family Matters

Farewell, My Laura

Aired Unknown May 08, 1992 on ABC

• Decent episode.

I thought that this was silly episode of Family Matters and I wish they would have ended the season with something different. It was actually a decent episode, but I didn't like the plot of the story. The setting was silly and I found the comedy in this one to be a bit forced. I liked the way things shaped up at the end because you knew very well who the killer was all along. My favorite moment was when Laura chose to go to jail rather than kiss Steve. Overall, a decent episode with some okay bits here and there. Thank you.
  • Who-dunnit

This episode is a parody on Ramond Chandler Noir stories and film. The parody has everything from the nariation, 1940's setting, little injokes, sultry beauty, down to the typical who dunnit. The funniest moment is the who-dunnit moment when everyone suspect is in the same room. And Steve is telling them all of their motives on killing Rachel and find out how Steve did his detective work. And of course each person he accuse get's killed and Steve delivers a clever line afterwards. Comic gold.