Family Matters

Good Cop, Bad Cop

Aired Unknown Jan 21, 1994 on ABC

• Very interesting.

I really thought this was a good episode of Family Matters. It tackled some of the heavy issues in reality and also was an episode that had some very good acting. After Eddie gets stopped by two white police officers, he tells Carl that they only mistreated him because he was black. Carl doesn't believe him so he finds out for himself. He confonts the officers and finds out that Eddie was telling the truth the entire time. Carl and Eddie then file a complaint against the one officer. Overall, a very good episode with more drama than comedy, which was nice. Thank you.
  • I love this episode!

I think this would have to be the best of the series. OK, the main reason I like this episode was because of the laughing gas scene. Steve had never been funnier. My favorite part was when he pretended to be a cop and shined the light in the dentist face. That was so funny. I also laughed when he began to play with the water squirter. I also laughed when he was talking with his mouth open and when he lied to the dentist. Another reason I love this episode was because of the white cop scenes. I felt really bad for Eddy, although it was funny when Waldo told on him. But, when Carl was arguing with the cops, I could not turn away for one second. This episode was really funny and really exciting.