Family Matters

Karate Kids

Aired Unknown Nov 01, 1996 on ABC

• Bruce Lee is that powerfull or Steve makes it more powerfull ?

Once more Steve becames the mighty Bruce Lee once more and man is that guy powerfull this is like the 3rd time Steve use that power more. Is like he is a power ranger or I don't know want is. This time Richie and 3J team up with Steve to stop the bad guys and they win. They should be in the fights and they would win. Can the real Bruce Lee beat Bruce Steve but he die before the episode aired poor guy. Last thing the only thing I Hate about this episode is that they beat out one of the POWER RANGERS !!!!!!!
  • Nice at times.

This wasn't one of my favorite episodes of Family Matters but it was actually quite decent. I found that there were certain aspects that made the show worth watching and it was okay. The aspects I am referring to would have to be the fight between Steve and the bullies. I found it entertaining when he and the kids kicked the snot out of them. I also liked the insults Steve threw at the three female bullies. He ripped them a new one quite well. Overall, this episode had okay writing, funny comedy, and a weird plot. But it was decent. Thank you.
  • Exellent episodes one of my favortites in the series i had a feeling he was gonna transform into bruce lee at the end!

Many people do not know this, but this show was actually a spin-off of Perfect Strangers, where Harriot Winslow was an elevator operator at the Chicago Chronicle, where Balki and Larry worked. This show outlasted Perfect Strangers by five years. The show was hilarious. Early in the show there was Carl's boss, who was hilarious, Lieutenant Murtaugh. After he left, the show lost some of it's hilarity. Then there was the incredibly stupid Waldo Geraldo Faldo, a friend of Eddies. It was much funnier in it's first few seasons, but never seemed to capture the early years in it's later shows