Family Matters

Life of the Party

Aired Unknown Feb 08, 1991 on ABC

• Very good.

I will have to say that this was an out of character episode, but in a good way. I liked the fact that this episode focused on a real issue rather than a ridiculous bit. Watching Urkel dance was funny, but watching everyone else dance was even funnier. I really had a hard time understanding why they all wanted to dance with Steve. The best scene was when Steve was hanging from a ledge and Rachel saved his life. If I were him, I would have punched the guy's face in for spiking the punch. Overall, a very good episode. Thank you.
  • Carl wants the family to go to Lake Geneva on thier vacation, but everyone else has other ideas. Willie spikes Steve's punch at a rooftop party, resulting in him falling over the edge and Rachel going out on a limb to help him. The 'Urkel' dance is also i

7.7
    The scene where Carl is ranting about how he never gets his way and then the look on his face when Harriet and Mother Winslow reveal to him that the family wanted to surprise him was hilarious. Its the whole reason I watch this episode. Rachel walking the tightrope to save Steve was touching and funny, though I doubt Steve really would've been able to hang onto the ledge that long. And honestly, I don't know any kids that would've been doing that ridiculous 'Urkel' dance.