Family Matters

Pop Goes the Question

Aired Unknown Jul 03, 1998 on ABC

• To think in the whole Series this would happen

To think in the whole Series Steve got want he would ever wanted in his whole life. Both Steve and Stefan propose to Laura who would she pick TO BE Continue no I'm just kidding but that could of happen in the show I wish it did COWABUNGA !!!!!!!! . so what happens to Stefan poor guy his heart is broken to is the same thing in that episode of Hannah Montana.Here's an Idea Steve should get that clone thing and make 2 Lauras but it didn't freakin' happen but it would of been a good idea Too bad we don't see the wedding that could of been the most popular episode
  • A classic.

This was by far one of the best episodes of the entire series. I can't believe how well everything played out. The acting was great, the plot was wonderful, and the comedy was right where it needed to be. I have to say that I am very surprised that it was that good. My favorite parts of the episode had to be the flashbacks of when Steve and Laura were much younger. That scene where Steve leaves hurt was really sad, but great acting from him and Laura. This episode was just great and it was also something of a good ending to a relationship that had been brewing for several years. Thank you.
  • Most touching episode of the series!

Yes, this was the most touching episode of the series. I can honestly say I never thought Steve and Laura would get together. A lot of shows have that character who is pining for the other character for an entire series and then ends up with the character. Well, I didn't think Steve and Laura were those two characters. I just thought Steve was the annoying nerd who would never get his girl and then at the end of the series, understand that was the way it was to be.
    But, then this season came along. Laura gained feelings for Steve, which I suspect where there all along. It's how she could be friends with him and let him tag along, even though he annoyed her to no end. It's how she could always forgive him when he messsed things up.
    You know Laura is going to say yes to Steve, but it's still very touching when she does it. It brought tears to my eyes. It's the way Steve proposed to her, wearing the same clothes and holding the same ring that he had when they were married for the class project many years/seasons ago. It's the way Laura says yes, telling Steve that she could never see her life without Steve. Stefan may be a top model, a very cute rich guy, but Steve is the close friend, The ONE.
  • Never saw that one coming. Wow.

Steve went from being a walk-on character to marrying Laura. That's really something. The "test tubes and cheese" line really made me laugh. It's just one of those contexts in which cheese is funny.
    Myrtle's gone, Stephan's gone, and now Jaleel is all Steve. Steve's voice has gotten more and more high-pitched since the beginning. Why?