Family Matters

Pulling Teeth

Aired Unknown Mar 19, 1993 on ABC

• Decent episode.

I can't say that I really liked this episode too well. I liked it in some ways, but I thought that it was rather boring in other ways. What I did like was the fact that Waldo dated Maxine. That was funny how they started dating, which was from a bunch of stupid phone calls. I also liked some of the comedy and I thought that the acting was good. What I didn't like was the storyline of Richie losing a tooth. It was kind of boring and rather predictable. Overall, this was an okay episode and was interesting for the most part. Thank you.
  • Another Family Matters Classic.

In this episode Maxine calls Laura to tell her she had broken up with her boyfriend. While on the phone with Maxine Laura gets a call from Steve. Laura tells Steve about Maxine and the break-up. Steve calls Eddie and tells him that Maxine is available. Steve tells Eddie to call Waldo to tell him that Maxine is available. Waldo has had a crush on Maxine for months. Eddie then calls Waldo and tells him about Maxine being single. This episode is split 5 ways. So on 1 screen you see Laura,Steve,Maxine,Eddie and Waldo all discussing the date. Thats what makes it classic.