Family Matters

Rumor Has It

Aired Unknown Oct 16, 1992 on ABC

• Very interesting.

I have to say that this was a solid episode of Family Matters. I liked the storylines and also the plots. I must admit that the comedy was decent, but I thought what really stood out was the real-life lessons. Steve tried to warn Laura about her crush, but she wouldn't listen. She ended up learning the hard way. Eddie was about to beat the atr out of the guy who started the problem, but Laura stopped him just in time and made him admit that he lied. Overall, a solid episode with some entertaining bits here and there. It was fun. Thank you.
  • Laura's boyfriend Ted implies to his talkative friends that he and Laura had sex, and Laura refuses to believe Steve when he tries to warn her. Eddie (and his fists) get Ted to tell the truth in front of everyone, where Ted also gives a heartfelt apology

I love the fact that Eddie was about to kick Ted's butt for messing with Laura. It was nice to see them show that brotherly-sisterly love for each other for a change. And even though Ted was a straight-up punk for letting his friends believe he had sexed Laura, him begging her forgiveness in the crowded hallway was really touching.