Family Matters

The Crash Course

Aired Unknown Oct 12, 1990 on ABC

• Hilarious episode.

I have to say that this was a solid episode because of just one aspect. This aspect was the car crash. I thought that it made the show great to watch on this particular moment. Seeing Eddie's face was priceless. I liked that Steve proved how much of a good friend he was by taking the blame for the crash. The look on Carl's face was absolutely epic. He wanted to kill Steve but the only thing holding him back was the fact that Steve wasn't related to him. Overall, this was a great episode and had great comedy and entertainment. Thank you.
  • Sooo cute!

"Crash Course" was one of the first episodes I saw of Family Matters when it premiere on Nick at Nite. I loved it. It really showed me how good the show is, and I want to keep watching it for a long, long time. It was funny, and pretty serious at the same time. It was really cute when Urkel talked about playing catch with Eddie and he was always left out and such. And the way he took the rap for driving the car into the house was really brave. It was a good ending, with Eddie taking the rap for Urkel breaking the lamp, and they hug.