Family Matters

Words Hurt

Aired Unknown Oct 11, 1991 on ABC

• Decent episode.

I liked this episode because of its sincere and natural nature. Steve was sleepwalking because of his anger and hurt towards Carl and what he said about Steve. Carl said that he hated that kid and Steve overheard everything he said. I liked the comedy and the drama in this episode and it made me realize that this show can be really good with drama if it wants to be. This was well written and was also a good chnage from the other episodes revolving around Steve and his antics towards Laura. Overall, it was a great episode and it was entertaining. Thank you.
  • Sometimes words do hurt

Steve comes into Carl's bedroom and hits him with a newspaper. Carl gets really upset and they hire a doctor to hypnotize Steve. Steve tells of an incident in which Carl had said that he hated Steve, which made him feel terrible. Carl talks to Steve later with a lie detector test. Steve realizes that Carl cares about him and then they are made up again. I love this episode because it is a classic and shows the relation between Carl and Steve more here. This episode is worth watching, so go on and check it out, and enjoy it!