Family Plots

Sunday 9:00 PM on A&E Premiered Apr 19, 2004 In Season

Family Plots Fan Reviews (24)

• I think this show is funny as well as touching. I love the family. Believe it or not I feel they are like most families.My family loves this show and I hope you keep it on for a long time. I never get tired of watching it.

Shonna is so open and hysterical although at times a little hard on her father. Chuck is the most entertaining, who knows what he is goung to do or say next. Emily is a kind soul and I really do hope she finds the happiness she is looking for. Rick is arrogant at times and even a little pathetic, but he rounds out the family wonderfully. I would like to see more of melissa, she really isn't on enough to get a better read on her.John has the hardest time in his life right now and is such a nice guy. i love his relationship with chuck. David is a definite obsessive compulsive man. But the show wouldn't be the same without him
    Together they just are a group that somehow works together and the show just wouldn't be the same without any of them as they bring out the best and worst in each other.