Fanboy & Chum Chum Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

fanboy and chum chum

masterchief9890

[1]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 1
    i can't watch fanbot and chum chum anymore...the animation and story is extremly painful to watch especially if your an anime fan. (like myself) the whole thing is just awful. and the new episode commercial coming out shows fanboy preparing for a monster attack in a minimart and start licking their weapons (fanboy: churro, chumchum: hot dog) the whole thing just looks... so... gay
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[2]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 21
    no need to hate on the show. if you dont like it please go to another forum.

darktrogdor2ox

[3]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    the animation is brilliant. It's a great use of a limited budget to produce good animation with 3d. 3d is very cheap to produce, and if you don't have a big budget to work with it can be a great way to get quality animation done (fb&cc animation is much better than tak or back at the barnyard's animation) Also, anime is by no means the best example of animation. (And which anime? if you mention Naruto then you're out of luck, it's pretty easy to have better animation than Naruto. If it's Coyboy Beebop then yeah, FB&CC is worst than that) If you compare Fat Boy and Chum Chum to something Animaniacs or Gargoyles or something with genuinely good animation then I could see your point.

benseb

[4]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 2
    darktrogdor2ox wrote:
    the animation is brilliant. It's a great use of a limited budget to produce good animation with 3d. 3d is very cheap to produce, and if you don't have a big budget to work with it can be a great way to get quality animation done (fb&cc animation is much better than tak or back at the barnyard's animation) Also, anime is by no means the best example of animation. (And which anime? if you mention Naruto then you're out of luck, it's pretty easy to have better animation than Naruto. If it's Coyboy Beebop then yeah, FB&CC is worst than that) If you compare Fat Boy and Chum Chum to something Animaniacs or Gargoyles or something with genuinely good animation then I could see your point.
    agreed (accept worse part)

iheartperry

[5]Mar 23, 2010
    • level: 8

HaydenAvery wrote:
    you shut up. are you crazy? how could you like some retarded show like fanboy and chum chum?! wat is wrong with you heffer? are you CRAZY? are you desperate to watch something on tv? spongebob is a good show, jimmy neutron was a good show, even fairly odd parents!!! but NOT this crap that's on tv about a tall skinny boy and a short fat one! GET A LIFE YOU WEIRDO! and the butthole who agrees with you can go DIE IN A HOLE!

Edited on 03/23/2010 1:46pm

Toonrater21

[6]Mar 25, 2010
    • level: 19
    iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:
    you shut up. are you crazy? how could you like some retarded show like fanboy and chum chum?! wat is wrong with you heffer? are you CRAZY? are you desperate to watch something on tv? spongebob is a good show, jimmy neutron was a good show, even fairly odd parents!!! but NOT this crap that's on tv about a tall skinny boy and a short fat one! GET A LIFE YOU WEIRDO! and the butthole who agrees with you can go DIE IN A HOLE!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!! What's the matter with you. I think this show is AWESOME, also I say Spongebob should start packing but just becouse you're not a fan of "Fanboy and Chum Chum" you don't kill others to do the same.

iheartperry

[7]Mar 26, 2010

Toonrater21 wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!! What's the matter with you. I think this show is AWESOME, also I say Spongebob should start packing but just becouse you're not a fan of "Fanboy and Chum Chum" you don't kill others to do the same.
    ok, 1st of all, who asked you for your opinion??? spongebob is wayyyy better than gayboy and retard got it? spongebob has been around for 11 years, and this garbage that you and these other derranged retards seem to likeare crazy and need to be hospitalized.

Toonrater21

[8]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 19

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

ok, 1st of all, who asked you for your opinion??? spongebob is wayyyy better than gayboy and retard got it? spongebob has been around for 11 years, and this garbage that you and these other derranged retards seem to likeare crazy and need to be hospitalized.

Why are you even thinking of gayness anyway, but since you are let me say this. Spongebob and patrick are no different then Fanboy and Chum Chum just girlier, he wears maskara, and loves to skip and blow bubbles all the time. I can't believe how many emmys and awards this show has when they should have been owned by "Animaniacs". He even won over "Ed, Edd, n Eddy" one time witch burned me up. It's Fanboy's turn to dominate.

Edited on 03/27/2010 8:18am

iheartperry

[10]Mar 28, 2010

Toonrater21 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

Why are you even thinking of gayness anyway, but since you are let me say this. Spongebob and patrick are no different then Fanboy and Chum Chum just girlier, he wears maskara, and loves to skip and blow bubbles all the time. I can't believe how many emmys and awards this show has when they should have been owned by "Animaniacs". He even won over "Ed, Edd, n Eddy" one time witch burned me up. It's Fanboy's turn to dominate.

well guess what? unlike Fanboy and Chum Chum, PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE SPONGEBOB AND IT'S ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SHOWS ON NICK, SO DEAL WITH IT DAMNIT.

iheartperry

[11]Mar 28, 2010

btw smarticle, "mascara" isn't spelled with a frickin K.

Speckledorfed

[12]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 26

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

well guess what? unlike Fanboy and Chum Chum, PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE SPONGEBOB AND IT'S ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SHOWS ON NICK, SO DEAL WITH IT DAMNIT.

I've read somewhere that Fanboy and Chum Chum seems to be a rather popular show, with ratings exceeding Spongebob. I'm not quite sure how true this is. Anyone wanna back me up on this one?

Edited on 03/29/2010 3:44pm

iheartperry

[13]Mar 29, 2010

Speckledorfed wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

I've read somewhere that Fanboy and Chum Chum seems to be a rather popular show, with ratings exceeding Spongebob. I'm not quite sure how true this is. Anyone wanna back me up on this one?

ew no.

Speckledorfed

[14]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 26

Yeah I might have been wrong on ratings as a whole, but the show did the highest premiere ratings.

Proof: http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=2256

iheartperry

[15]Mar 30, 2010

Speckledorfed wrote:

Yeah I might have been wrong on ratings as a whole, but the show did the highest premiere ratings.

Proof: http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=2256

ew...that's nasty.