Fanboy & Chum Chum Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Fanboy and Chum Chum Episode Ideas

AC

[1]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 5

If you have any episode ideas for Fanboy and Chum Chum,post here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CarmineValpoc

[2]May 30, 2012
    • level: 4

All I have for an idea is a series finale episode so this show will never stalk us ever again! Perfect for the Fanboy and Chum Chum haters! PS I'm a Fanboy and Chum Chum hater too!

cookiesandmilk

[3]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 5

I have an episode idea: they both be their stupid selves and go swimming in a pool of acid and die. Then poor Kyle's sanity can finally be avenged.

F**k this show. Kill Fanboy and Chum Chum already!

PIGGYDOOM

[4]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 8

Who would want to think of ideas for a horrible show when we can just pray that it will be canceled soon instead! MWUAHAHHAHA!!

BTW your that guy with the bad taste in humor aren't you? Fanboy and Chum Chum is dogsh*t just like you!

CartoonWizard123

[5]Aug 5, 2014
    • level: 8
    I have lots of ideas but they are not that good

Return of freezy freeze, Wizard battle, switcharoo, brain freeze overload, and Return of stink boy

Return of Freezy freeze: its a return of freezy freeze monster from season 1 its when he escaped from the Frosty mart and Fanboy and chumchum find him and trap him and try to get the joice out of him and he trys to escape with traps everywhere will he get out of the house and get back home? or will he be eaten alive find out.

Wizard Battle: Fanboy and Chum chum got into a wizard battle with Kyle and they are trying to get out but the they cant So they have to train and learn magic from Fresno Kyle's pet Will they win find out?

Switcharoo: Fanboy and chumchum bought a strange machine from OZ and it switched fanboy and chumchums body's and OZ tries to turn them back but they don't want him too and OZ tries to take them down and switch them back

Brain Freeze overload: FB CC entered a drinking contest at the frosty freezy freeze and they won by drinking it fast but then there brains turned into a weird ice and turned them into zombies and when they bite someone they turn into zombies too and 5 people are left Mr. mufflin, Kyle, poopateen, OZ, And lenny. Will they stop the invasion Find out.

Return of stinkboy: Fanboy Got dirty again by sleepwalking to the dump and when he woke up he was trapped over melted trash lava to burn fanboy too get revenge And CC is trying to stop him Will Fanboy get Killed and the friendship will be over?find out.

Those are my ideas i hope you liked them idk if some of them are used cause i only saw seasons 1-2 So i hoped you liked them