Fanboy & Chum Chum Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Fanboy and Chum Chum NOT renewed for a 3rd season!

PIGGYDOOM

[1]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 8

I looked up on Wikipedia about Fanboy and Chum Chum and they said:

"On Nickelodeon's upfront for the 2013-2014 season, it did not announce a 3rd season of Fanboy and Chum Chum." Plus it said "November 6, 2009 - Nobember 2, 2012" in the box on the top right corner. So good new guys! FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM IS CANCELED!!! YAAAYYY!!!!! Let's all celebrate!!! Wink The only problem is, now I have Nick's new show "Marvin Marvin" to complain about. Otherwise, Thank You Nickelodeon finally for canceling this crap!

Rot in Hell Fanboy and Chum Chum 2009-2012. I could have posted this in November when Nick announced this show canceled. But I just found out about it tonight. Post your thoughts on how happy you feel about this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ayranci

[2]Apr 11, 2013
    • level: 17

It's great that FB&CC didn't get renewed for a third season. I don't like this show just like you too. The only episode that It hasn't premired yet is still "Brain Freeze" but It premired on DVD before TV. I didn't watch Marvin Marvin and Inever will because I saw a lot of bad reviews for it and I think I won't like this show either and also I usually watch cartoons because the cartoons are better than live-action shows. The only show that I like and It's not a cartoon is Doctor Who because It's sci-fi. I think Nick is still going down but Nick is still better than Disney Channel and Cartoon Network. The only Nick shows that I like and they're still on air are SpongeBob, The Fairly OddParents and T.U.F.F. Puppy (It's still on hiatus now). I haven't watched Legend of Korra or TMNT yet but I heard that they're good shows and so I will start watching these shows in Summer. Disney Channel is good just like Nick too but I like Nick more. The only shows and I like and they're still on air are Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb and Fish Hooks (the crew started recording season 3). I don't like Cartoon Network much and the only good Cartoon Network shows are Regular Show and Adventure Time

Edited on 04/11/2013 7:00am
    Edited 2 total times.

PIGGYDOOM

[3]Apr 13, 2013
    • level: 8
    Ayranci wrote:

It's great that FB&CC didn't get renewed for a third season. I don't like this show just like you too. The only episode that It hasn't premired yet is still "Brain Freeze" but It premired on DVD before TV. I didn't watch Marvin Marvin and Inever will because I saw a lot of bad reviews for it and I think I won't like this show either and also I usually watch cartoons because the cartoons are better than live-action shows. The only show that I like and It's not a cartoon is Doctor Who because It's sci-fi. I think Nick is still going down but Nick is still better than Disney Channel and Cartoon Network. The only Nick shows that I like and they're still on air are SpongeBob, The Fairly OddParents and T.U.F.F. Puppy (It's still on hiatus now). I haven't watched Legend of Korra or TMNT yet but I heard that they're good shows and so I will start watching these shows in Summer. Disney Channel is good just like Nick too but I like Nick more. The only shows and I like and they're still on air are Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb and Fish Hooks (the crew started recording season 3). I don't like Cartoon Network much and the only good Cartoon Network shows are Regular Show and Adventure Time

cookiesandmilk

[4]Jul 19, 2013
    • level: 5

Thank god for that decision. Let's hope this happens for Marvin Marvin as well.