Fanboy & Chum Chum Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Your thoughts?

nicknameless101

[21]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 25
    So far, I'm liking it. I mean, aren't Fanboy and Chumchum just adorable?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Goosebumpsfan2

[22]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 7
    I think it's decent. But Chum Chum is just annoying. But i have to admit,Fangboy is the best episode so far.

Afro-Boy36

[23]Jan 24, 2010
    • level: 8
    This show pretty much sucks. Annoying characters (except that wizard kid), gross humor, random and pointless plots and little to no originality. Overall, an epic fail I hope lasts as long as a blood cell's life span.

alwhiz

[24]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 3
    This show is HORRENDOUS!!!

level2460

[25]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 10

HaydenAvery wrote:
    I don't care if you hate it. It's the third best nicktoon right now and will be lasting for a good long while.

The ONLY Nicktoons I ever pay attention to are the Penguins, and Spongebob.

iheartperry

[26]Mar 23, 2010

HaydenAvery wrote:
    I don't care if you hate it. It's the third best nicktoon right now and will be lasting for a good long while.
    ewww what the heck have you been smoking to make you think something like this????

nicknameless101

[27]Mar 26, 2010
    • level: 25

iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:
    ewww what the heck have you been smoking to make you think something like this????

I know you're probably going to say who asked for my opinion, but why disrespect those who like this show? I'm sorry if you can't appreciate what this show has to offer, but you've got to accept that not everyone's going to like what you like and hate what you hate.

iheartperry

[28]Mar 27, 2010

nicknameless101 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

I know you're probably going to say who asked for my opinion, but why disrespect those who like this show? I'm sorry if you can't appreciate what this show has to offer, but you've got to accept that not everyone's going to like what you like and hate what you hate.

well you ARE right about that, but i just think the show is awful, the animation is annoying, the characters all look abnormal, the plots are stupid, the theme song is nonsense, a lot of people hate it, and it is definitley NOT the "third best nicktoon" out there. i wouldn't even consider it a "nicktoon" because it's a disgrace if you ask me.

Toonrater21

[29]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 19
    nicknameless101 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

Thank you.

iheartperry

[30]Mar 29, 2010

Toonrater21 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

Thank you.
    aint nobody ask you toonrater.

Toonrater21

[31]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 19

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

Thank you.

Tongue outWhatever. Hate on the show all you want. I don't see the point of being here when your going to show up and be all world war over a cartoon series when you could just not watch the show at all.

iheartperry

[32]Mar 29, 2010

Toonrater21 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

Toonrater21 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

Thank you.

Tongue outWhatever. Hate on the show all you want. I don't see the point of being here when your going to show up and be all world war over a cartoon series when you could just not watch the show at all.

that's what makes it fun. DUUURRRR. and btw, fanboy and chum chum will NEVER dominate ANYTHING.

twitchandglitc

[33]Apr 30, 2010
    it's not too bad, but not wonderful.
    i only watch it really when nothing else is on.

woahwoah678

[34]May 30, 2010
    • level: 28

I really hate it.It's my 5th worst show of all time.The humor is stupid

The characters names are stupid.I mean,FANKYLECHUM?WTH?!

And the spoofs are stupid too with Terminator,Star Wars,Shining and the Dramatic Looking Gopher

Southparkfa

[35]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 18

It's probablly the second worst Nickelodeon show ever made, next to Glenn Martin DDS. I mean the animation makes the characters look bad, the storylines are totally absurd and pointless, and all the characters are totally cliched and total idiots, except for Kyle, who's ok, but not that great. I really can't understand how someone could green light something this horrible. My thoughts on the show so far

DrunkenFu

[36]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 5

This is one of the worst shows everbeput on Nick. The plots are unoriginal and stupid, like serously... Karate Pigs? Tomagotchi Rip-Off Zombies?Bubble Gum Monsters?Getting A'sOn Every Test Just So They Can Get A Bouncy House?How immature are these writers? The characters are annoying and dull and stupid, and their names are very stupid, what kind of name is Yo, Boog, Fankylechum, very original, NOT!. The animation is bad. The voice acting is extremly annoying. But my biggest complaint about this film is the humor, all of it is overused, immature, potty humor such as farting, pooping, toilets, etc. The spoofs are also very stupid, Janitor Poopatine is a godawful spoof of Emperor Palpatine. And Michael Johnson is also a very stupid spoof of Michael Jackson. Seriously, the man just died and they make a spoof of him? Very disrespectful.

But I have to admit, there is one character I like is Kyle, hes kinda funny sometimes. Sorry I had to put a very harsh thought, but its just my opinion.

Southparkfa

[37]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 18

I just read online that the show was recntly renewed for a second season. I think we can all safely say that Nickelodeon is practically dead now (except for Spongebob )

NoahBarrett

[38]Feb 4, 2011

Meh... its not the best nicktoon iv'e seen

NoahBarrett

[39]Feb 4, 2011
    the animation is the second worst part of the show,the theme song the worst.

DreadAngelus

[40]May 31, 2012
    • level: 12

Due to it's horrible psychological nature, "no warning, no second chance".