Fanboy & Chum Chum

Monster in the Mist / Fangboy

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Nov 21, 2009 on Nickelodeon

4.1
  • Monster in the Mist is unwatchable. Fangboy is poor.

1.5

Monster in the Mist: I freakin' hate this episode. It is on the worst on Fanboy and Chum Chum and I can't stand a minute of it. Fanboy and Boog didn't annoy me. But, seriously, Chum Chum did. Why does he kept doing "The Mist" sh%&? No one want want to f***ing hear the damn monster was in the mist. Also, Boog should have saw that the monster is actually Fanboy and Chum Chum. Overall, a really stupid episode. Chum Chum is so f***ing annoying in this episode. Why did he came outta nowhere at the ending? I don't care if thethingy should be placed in the mist. It should placed on Chum Chum!!! Sorry for constantly bashing Chum Chum, he annoys the living heck outta me in this waste of time episode. 0.5/10

Fangboy: It was poor. Once again, Chum Chum is annoying. Why did he cry for no reason? Just because Fanboy lives forever doesn't Chum Chum can't live forever. Jesus, what an annoying fat***. Also, Chum Chum growing a neck is absolutely dumb. The funniest parts were the dream at the beginning, Fanboy pretending to be a vampire, and the ending. 4/10

These pairs were unwatchable. Chum Chum was the main reason. I freakin' hate him a lot.