Fanboy & Chum Chum

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2014)

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews page 2 of 7

• Stupidest Show Ive Ever Watched

I don't think there's a dumber show on the face of the earth. When I watched the pilot episode of this show, I was instantly pissed off. I actually kicked the wall in hatred of this shitty show. Thankfully this show stopped making episodes. I think I'd rather ram a fork through my eye than watch a marathon of this crap. Whoever wrote this should be hung immediately or simply fired from writing. I don't see how anyone could find this show entertaining. It sucks horse nuts.

I don't even know what Nickelodeon was thinking when they allowed a piece of crap like this on their channel. There are also no words to describe how God-awful this so-called comedy is. Fanboy and Chum Chum are two of the most stupid and annoying characters on any TV show I've ever seen. They don't have any knowledge, are brain-dead morons, and are not funny. The other characters are awful, too! The only good characters on this show are Kyle and Lenny, because they don't act annoying, and HATE Dumboy and Fat Fat. I feel sorry for them. Also, what's with the characters' names? Boog? Yo? Poopatine? WTF? The 3D in this show is no better. It is way too sloppy, ugly, and bright! Long story short, this cartoon sucks, and should die in a fire. Don't watch it, man! It's one of the worst modern Nickelodeon shows you'll ever see (thank God it's cancelled).
  • Hmmmmm.

If you want to see my full toughts look at the review below me
  • If your looking to effectively destroy your channel reputation. Look no further! Fanboy and ChumChum!

I can normally watch shows like Fred,Planet Sheen and Marvin Marvin without changing the channel. Don't get me wrong I hate those shows with a passion, but at least their watchable. My friends are aware of my ability to watch at least one episode of a bad show, so one of my friends suggested this show. However once I saw the theme song (That's right the first 30 seconds of the episode) I knew this would be my toughest battle yet. I'm not gonna lie halfway through the episode I changed the channel to Regular Show to restore my humanity. Yes, I'm aware that this show makes references to movies and books outside the target demographic. A lot of shows do this, but they do it in a funny way. Here it's so bland. People will tell me this show is made for nerds not kids. Then one question Why the heck does it have the TV-Y7 rating and if it is for nerds why is it on FRIGGIN NICKELODEON. If you like that stuff that's fine, but keep that junk off of Nickelodeon.

This is the worst peace of fiction I've seen. Worst then Fred. Worst the Marvin Marvin and Annoying Orange combined. Its NOT EVEN BETTER THEN TWILIGHT. Heck, I would even watch the entire Season 9 Spongebob Dvd. The graphics are worst then Bubsy 3D. Heck this is even worse then Sanjay and Craig, but Nickelodeon couldn't get the the hint how awful this is because they made a new show called BreadWinners. What is it? It's the reincarnation of fanboy and chumchum just as friggin ducks.

• The only positive thing about this show, IT'S CANCELED!

Want to make a show that's sure to fail? Take season 7 Spongebob and Patrick, make them even more annoying than usual, make them incredibly sugar high with poor animation, let's add in a Squidward character, rules that are not explained, and over all no pacing. It seems that this show forgets about what makes cartoons good, and the laziest writers in the universe have been hired to make this show. First, let's get to the most obvious problem, the writing. In this show we're only presented with two characters that exist only to annoy the ever living daylights out of people and there's no central plot to the show what so ever. In Spongebob we are shown his daily life and go through adventures with him around episodes that actually have a plot. Even in Adventure Time with it's hijinks, we still get a central plot to every episode and know what Finn and Jake do. Here, we're given a plot but it goes into another plot almost instantly in every episode. Which brings me to the elephant in the room, it's pacing THERE IS NONE! Every episode the plot gets scattered and random everything is thrown at the viewers. Additionally, we get another Squidward like character named Kyle and to me this is a sign of laziness because he's solely there to be Fanboy and Chum Chum's target of annoyance and nothing more. I'm calling it lazy because this seems that this kind of character has been done so many times, placed in there only to be tortured. It's been done with Meg from Family guy, and it's been done with Squidward. Also, it seems that this cartoon universe has rules but they're not followed or explained. There is one episode where they have clones of themselves but we're never told where they came from, what they survive off of, etc. You can make rules for your cartoon universe writers, but they need to make sense and have to be followed. Overall, this is an example of how to lose your job as a writer. The good, it's cancelled.
  • The Best Thing About This Show Is The Whistling At The Beginning Of The Theme Music

I also take sympathy for Kyle, who has to put up with Dimwit and Bum Bum, two of the most annoying protagonist characters on the planet. This is the worst piece of trash cartoon show in the animated universe, with The Simpsons being on the other extreme as the best. Nickelodeon should have given F&CC the quick hook it deserved, but NOOOOOO--it had to extend the series to a third, and possibly, fourth season, thus making it the most overrated POS as well.

UPDATE--Is it possible for me to adopt the whistling as my new cell phone ring tone?
  • Avoid at all Costs

This is probably one of the worst shows ever. It's not even funny, and all it does is irritate you to oblivion. There are several problems with the show.

Fanboy: The main character of the show. Always dresses like a superhero (which he isn't) and wears his underwear outside of his pants. Main reason for existence is to annoy people.

Chum Chum: The other main character of the show. Like Fanboy, he dresses like a superhero (which he isn't either). Like Fanboy, he wears his underwear outside of his pants. Like Fanboy, he likes to annoy the crap out of people.

All the others are dumb extras who are meant to annoy you even further (Boog, Yo) or are completely pathetic ripoffs (Poopatine) The only one I feel bad for is Kyle because he has to put up with Fanboy and Chum Chum all the time.

Plot: If you like a story about two idiots going around town and annoying the crap out of people, then you'll love this show.

Sound: Most characters' voices are unbearable, and the theme song is loud and irritating enough it's in a class of its' own.

Jokes: Dumb and immature. Just about every joke is associated with potty humor.

Overall Scores

Characters 1/10

Plot 1/10

Sound 1/10

Jokes 0/10

Overall: 0.75/10

The Verdict: If you see this show on the TV-unless you want to get annoyed to death-change the channel immediately. Avoid this show at all costs. Trust me, you do NOT want to watch this show.

BONUS NOTE: On IMDb, it shows Fanboy and Chum Chum won 5 Emmy Awards, was nominated for 3 other Emmys, and nominated for 6 Annies.

You have got to be kidding me...
  • Fuckboy and Fart Fart is cancelled yay!

Overuse of fucking gross humor, freaking pathetic.. Random plot, Ugly characters, Worst names, & Terrible tv show title ever..... breadwinners is even worse with the twerking in IT. This show is a rip off of spongebob. They have no personalities all they act is being stupid and hyper likes to damage other people's stuff and annoy them. nick, If you want a true story plot. Add a villian and storys of them. remove fart jokes and thank god its cancelled more like shitelodeon, BRING BACK THE OLD SHOWS PLEASE.
  • The only good thing I can say about this show is that it is now cancelled

Gross over use of potty humor, no developed characters, or real plot, ugly animation, combined with the worst super heroes (or wannabe heroes) ever. A really stupid show that is an eyesore as much as it is waste of time. I bet it could lower IQ's. I could go on but so many others before me made the points or lack thereof long before me. I'd much rather do math homework than watch this garbage.
  • So gud

WHOOOOO. So gud
  • WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? Okay this is a guilty pleasure of mine, but... FUCK THIS SHOW MAN!!

Okay someone give me a bucket. I need to shit this shit down the shitter. This show is shit. Fuckboy and Cum Cum is the worst nickelodeon cartoon in history. Makes Johnny Test look like Dexter's Lab and The Problem Solverz look like Johnny Bravo. NEVER WATCH THIS SACK OF WHORESHIT.
  • Fanboy and Chum Chum?

More like Lameboy and Dumb Dumb. LOL :D
  • stupid show

this show is stupid, the only time i find it good is when I didn't get enough sleep and don't realize I'm watching a crap tv show.
  • How did this disaster get THREE SEASONS?!

I watched one episode and it didn't have ANY REALISM. It had all style and no substance. I cannot even describe this...
  • It's terrible indeed!

The most terrible 3D cartoon that ever made, Fanboy & Chum Chum recieves the title. Bad at anything.

Plot: Bad. It's like it came from a tard that has a plastic toy for brains. It's about kids who needs 24/7 disciplinary and military training. No plot! Nada. Nothing you can find in this saturated pile of crap.

Characters: Terrible! They can't even produce a good name! Ex. Boog, Poopatine, Oz, and the others are named as baby words. *sigh*.

Humor: Humor of an 3rd yr old, my 1 yr old brother can do better! (who is now 3 in next month, but still can do better than this)

Animation & Art: Using the power of dimension from Jimmy Neutron, they mixed it up with an terrible theme of animation and humor, TERRIBLE!

Episodes: Huh. Couldn't last even one minute, if it weren't for the atrocity that is present in this abomination. Also, the theme song is annoying!

Total Score: 0.1

It's bad in all sides, as I said, it must have been coming from a person with that has a foreign object for brains.
  • NO! WHY

Oh my God! This show is Horrible! Its has really unfunny disgusting fart humor and the People in this Show looks Terrible! Oh my God! Good News: Its CANCELED!

I have never seen anything so terrible. The main characters are annoying and the town they're in is run by idiots. Kyle has to be the only good character on the show because he HATES fan-boy and chum-chum. I dislike this show a lot

final score -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
  • Where did this show come from?

I'm not sure what I expected from a show that literally came out of the blue. There's something to be said about a pleasant surprise, but there's also something to be said about "Why the hell was this made?".

Overall, the plot makes little sense. The characters just seem like the designers took a few words out of a hat, and had to make a cast of characters based on those words. That's not to say that a bit of obscurity is bad, but it has to be executed well. The humor is either rare, forced, or expected, and the animation--all be it colorful and cartoony--seems uninspired and sometimes just lazy. There isn't much to say about it, because it's literally about nothing.

In a show called Fanboy & Chum Chum, I have high doubts that this series will gain many fans or chums.
  • Horrible. Why did this show exist? I am SO happy it's gone.

This show was a big plunk for Nickelodeon. I mean, who in hell would want to see THIS?! This HORRIBLE abomination was one big plunge for Nickelodeon. And now today, the only good show still running is Sanjay and Craig.

In fact, let's do a timeline of nick.

1991 - 1995 = Many good shows, the only failures were Doug and Ren And Stimpy.

1996 - 2000 = Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, and CatDog premiere, and HA was decent, but Angry Beavers and CatDog were bad. However Nick was still as good as before. SpongeBob premiered too, and it was honestly pretty good.

2001 - 2005 = SpongeBob loses some quality as the second season airs, and Hey Arnold continues to run on the second half it's show. I was relieved that Angry Beavers ended in 2001, and CatDog ended in 2002. SpongeBob's third season also aired around here, but still didn't have it's Season 1 glory.

2006 - 2010 = SpongeBob died in 2008, and many rotten shows took place here. In 2009, Nickelodeon died itself because of FB&CC (the show I'm now reviewing).

2011 - present = Nickelodeon becomes the worst channel of all time. Welcome to Hell.

So stay away and I mean FAR away from Fanboy and Chum HUM. It gets a 0 out of 10. Dumb plots, no laughs, bad animation. This caused the death of Nickelodeon. Off to review Fish Hooks.
  • Not one of Nickelodeons best

Fanboy and Chum Chum is a cheesy slapstick comedy that is technically a horrible show but is better tan some of the garbage cartoon on TV now a days.
  • It is cancelled.

I can't add much more to the complaints about this show than what we already know. It was a terrible idea, and a waste of animation. Yet it seems like Nick has not learned its lesson since we now have Sanjay and Craig.
  • ***boy and Cum Cum

Let me just say that this show makes me want to shoot myself in the head 100 times. I'm not exaggerating. It's that bad. Every joke on the show is toilet-humor based. For example, the janitor's last name is Seriously? Who writes the scripts? 5 year olds? Also, Fanboy and Chum Chum are annoying ***s who spend all their time annoying the people around them. Actually, every fucking character on this show is unlikeable, except for Kyle. The reason Kyle's likeable is the same reason Squidward is now likeable on Spongebob: you feel bad for him. Under the same circumstances as him, who wouldn't do what he does? Anyway, don't watch this pile of shit. Instead, pray to God that it gets cancelled, because although people say it's cancelled, this page still says "In
  • GET IT OFF!!!!!!!

I watched an episode. Worst humor ever. I can't blame Kyle for hating them. Hey Kyle I got a task for you, grab some sort of weapon and KILL FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM, PLEAAAASSSSSE DO IT. It is gross. I'm beyond glad that it is not on nickelodeon. No reruns PLEASE.
  • It's much better than any crappy show like Legends of Chima

It might have a few fart jokes but it is a thousand times better than crappy , uncreative show Legends of Crappy Crap
  • Fatboy and cumcum are not on dickeloleon no more.

• What the fuck were they thinking??

Such gross humor in this show! Like that episode when Fanboy decides not to take a bath for weeks and grows a talking mushroom hand. Who honestly wants to watch that? There were only a few things that actually made me laugh. 1/10

The plots are just a pile of ass! A bunch of ***s running around in ***got gear! The worst CGI EVER! God damn it!
  • OK GUD

Yeah ok... I gotta be honest with you guys, when I was just a little bit younger I used to kind of like this show a bit, really. And while I do not hate it as much as many other shows around here (even though it does not say much), I still think it is a rotten shitburger covered in maggots that they somehow got on TV. Robot & Monster is a better CG animated show than this shit, and I could call this a fact.
  • Oh God why.....

This show is a disaster. It's an annoying Technicolored mess that builds up nothing funny, great, special, fantastic, or even fucking DECENT. The show revolves around 2 kids dressed up like super heroes who live in a water-tower who just fuck around and go to school without any parents, are they brothers? I DON'T KNOW! THEY NEVER TELL US. We get no info about the people around them either, but I guess that's not really important with two fucking idiots always screeching or messing around for no reason, but basically what you can gather from the characters in this show is that they're OBNOXIOUS, ***ED, ANNOYING, and fucking SHIT. The stories for the show MIGHT in a small chance can be saved, but no, the writers of this shit-stain have of way of making the story uninteresting and dumbed-down to the point where a MENTAL-PATIENT CAN WRITE BETTER.

All the jokes are like some torches they do, it's like having heated knifes and forks being shoved into your ears, they're horrible.

Then they show, if not painful enough, does something even worse, POP-CULTURAL REFERENCES. They reference star wars, lord of the rings, internet memes, pac-man, they even have a character called Michael Johnson who's a rip-off of Michael Jackson, and this was done after his DEATH. Nice timing their guys.

I'm not going to go into detail into the animation, because it's the same nick animation, garbage, but I'll just tell you now, I think they made it WORSE.

So people, if you're going to watch an animated show about wacky people living in a water tower, WATCH ANIMANIACS! Hell, I'll even link you an episode, anything to get you out of this cauldron of ass. 22-g

this is quite possibly the worst show in history! wanna know why it sucks? BECAUSE IT IS SO OBNOXIOUS!! I wanna say more but everyone is saying the same thing: its disgusting, its annoying, its stupid. can i see into the future at all? because, honestly, how do i know which shows are good and whick ones suck. im not the only one! ive seen other people say they saw the commercials for this abomination and they hated it! alright i'll rap this up by giving one positive thing about this show: its on DVD and the disc can be smashed with a sledgehammer.

PS sorry this was short.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7