Fanboy & Chum Chum

JusticeLeaguer

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews page 2 of 7

2.5
  • NO! WHY

Oh my God! This show is Horrible! Its has really unfunny disgusting fart humor and the People in this Show looks Terrible! Oh my God! Good News: Its CANCELED!
  • WORST SHOW EVER!!!

I have never seen anything so terrible. The main characters are annoying and the town they're in is run by idiots. Kyle has to be the only good character on the show because he HATES fan-boy and chum-chum. I dislike this show a lot

final score -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
  • This show was so horrible that it makes Sesame Street seem like a wonderful show!

Yep....

Another piece of garbage television show at it's best....

SMH......
  • Where did this show come from?

I'm not sure what I expected from a show that literally came out of the blue. There's something to be said about a pleasant surprise, but there's also something to be said about "Why the hell was this made?".

Overall, the plot makes little sense. The characters just seem like the designers took a few words out of a hat, and had to make a cast of characters based on those words. That's not to say that a bit of obscurity is bad, but it has to be executed well. The humor is either rare, forced, or expected, and the animation--all be it colorful and cartoony--seems uninspired and sometimes just lazy. There isn't much to say about it, because it's literally about nothing.

In a show called Fanboy & Chum Chum, I have high doubts that this series will gain many fans or chums.
  • Did I hear someone say they LIKED this show?

Anyone that likes this show, please change your minds. This is the worst animated show I've seen in a while. Not only because of the ugly animation, but because it is more mind boggingly annoying than Spongebob, which is 95% of him crying over small things. Most of the people's names are not even human and they just sound very weird. Yo? Yo Yo? Yo Yo Snoop Dogg? SNOOP LION IS IN THE HOUSE!

I'm sorry, no. Boog? BOOGERS! EWWWWWWWW! Chum Chum. Sounds like something you can get at the Chum Bucket. Fanboy. I don't know what to say about that one. FUCK THIS SHOW!
  • Horrible. Why did this show exist? I am SO happy it's gone.

This show was a big plunk for Nickelodeon. I mean, who in hell would want to see THIS?! This HORRIBLE abomination was one big plunge for Nickelodeon. And now today, the only good show still running is Sanjay and Craig.

In fact, let's do a timeline of nick.

1991 - 1995 = Many good shows, the only failures were Doug and Ren And Stimpy.

1996 - 2000 = Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, and CatDog premiere, and HA was decent, but Angry Beavers and CatDog were bad. However Nick was still as good as before. SpongeBob premiered too, and it was honestly pretty good.

2001 - 2005 = SpongeBob loses some quality as the second season airs, and Hey Arnold continues to run on the second half it's show. I was relieved that Angry Beavers ended in 2001, and CatDog ended in 2002. SpongeBob's third season also aired around here, but still didn't have it's Season 1 glory.

2006 - 2010 = SpongeBob died in 2008, and many rotten shows took place here. In 2009, Nickelodeon died itself because of FB&CC (the show I'm now reviewing).

2011 - present = Nickelodeon becomes the worst channel of all time. Welcome to Hell.

So stay away and I mean FAR away from Fanboy and Chum HUM. It gets a 0 out of 10. Dumb plots, no laughs, bad animation. This caused the death of Nickelodeon. Off to review Fish Hooks.
  • Not one of Nickelodeons best

5.5
    Fanboy and Chum Chum is a cheesy slapstick comedy that is technically a horrible show but is better tan some of the garbage cartoon on TV now a days.
  • It is cancelled.

I can't add much more to the complaints about this show than what we already know. It was a terrible idea, and a waste of animation. Yet it seems like Nick has not learned its lesson since we now have Sanjay and Craig.
  • ***boy and Cum Cum

Let me just say that this show makes me want to shoot myself in the head 100 times. I'm not exaggerating. It's that bad. Every joke on the show is toilet-humor based. For example, the janitor's last name is Seriously? Who writes the scripts? 5 year olds? Also, Fanboy and Chum Chum are annoying ***s who spend all their time annoying the people around them. Actually, every fucking character on this show is unlikeable, except for Kyle. The reason Kyle's likeable is the same reason Squidward is now likeable on Spongebob: you feel bad for him. Under the same circumstances as him, who wouldn't do what he does? Anyway, don't watch this pile of shit. Instead, pray to God that it gets cancelled, because although people say it's cancelled, this page still says "In
  • GET IT OFF!!!!!!!

I watched an episode. Worst humor ever. I can't blame Kyle for hating them. Hey Kyle I got a task for you, grab some sort of weapon and KILL FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM, PLEAAAASSSSSE DO IT. It is gross. I'm beyond glad that it is not on nickelodeon. No reruns PLEASE.
  • It's much better than any crappy show like Legends of Chima

It might have a few fart jokes but it is a thousand times better than crappy , uncreative show Legends of Crappy Crap
  • Fatboy and cumcum are not on dickeloleon no more.

YESS!!! YESS!!! NO MORE CRAP ON TV.
  • What the fuck were they thinking??

Such gross humor in this show! Like that episode when Fanboy decides not to take a bath for weeks and grows a talking mushroom hand. Who honestly wants to watch that? There were only a few things that actually made me laugh. 1/10
  • WHY NICK!? WHY?

1.5
    The plots are just a pile of ass! A bunch of ***s running around in ***got gear! The worst CGI EVER! God damn it!
  • Worst CGI EVER! Hands down

I dont know what gave Nickelodeon the idea for this show but I do know that it will get canned soon. The only good characters were the wizard boy Kyle and the depressed store worker Lenny. The protagonists are stupid and obviously insane. I mean, what kind of sane person wears pannies over thier pants 24/7? Someone should call the Sanity Department and examine Fanboy and Chum Chum because something is clearly wrong with thier heads.
  • Why does everyone hate this?

I like how the show looks like and how they make it, but only problem is their voices. After all it's a 9/10.
  • OK GUD

2.5
    Yeah ok... I gotta be honest with you guys, when I was just a little bit younger I used to kind of like this show a bit, really. And while I do not hate it as much as many other shows around here (even though it does not say much), I still think it is a rotten shitburger covered in maggots that they somehow got on TV. Robot & Monster is a better CG animated show than this shit, and I could call this a fact.
  • Oh God why.....

This show is a disaster. It's an annoying Technicolored mess that builds up nothing funny, great, special, fantastic, or even fucking DECENT. The show revolves around 2 kids dressed up like super heroes who live in a water-tower who just fuck around and go to school without any parents, are they brothers? I DON'T KNOW! THEY NEVER TELL US. We get no info about the people around them either, but I guess that's not really important with two fucking idiots always screeching or messing around for no reason, but basically what you can gather from the characters in this show is that they're OBNOXIOUS, ***ED, ANNOYING, and fucking SHIT. The stories for the show MIGHT in a small chance can be saved, but no, the writers of this shit-stain have of way of making the story uninteresting and dumbed-down to the point where a MENTAL-PATIENT CAN WRITE BETTER.

All the jokes are like some torches they do, it's like having heated knifes and forks being shoved into your ears, they're horrible.

Then they show, if not painful enough, does something even worse, POP-CULTURAL REFERENCES. They reference star wars, lord of the rings, internet memes, pac-man, they even have a character called Michael Johnson who's a rip-off of Michael Jackson, and this was done after his DEATH. Nice timing their guys.

I'm not going to go into detail into the animation, because it's the same nick animation, garbage, but I'll just tell you now, I think they made it WORSE.

So people, if you're going to watch an animated show about wacky people living in a water tower, WATCH ANIMANIACS! Hell, I'll even link you an episode, anything to get you out of this cauldron of ass. 22-g

• WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

this is quite possibly the worst show in history! wanna know why it sucks? BECAUSE IT IS SO OBNOXIOUS!! I wanna say more but everyone is saying the same thing: its disgusting, its annoying, its stupid. can i see into the future at all? because, honestly, how do i know which shows are good and whick ones suck. im not the only one! ive seen other people say they saw the commercials for this abomination and they hated it! alright i'll rap this up by giving one positive thing about this show: its on DVD and the disc can be smashed with a sledgehammer.

-trollskullkid69

PS sorry this was short.
  • Repulsive

Really? Really nickelodeon? As long as this show is cancelled, I'm fine. The only thing wrong with this show is EVERYTHING! When I first saw this show, I thought it was eye and ear rape for people, and it WAS. The worst part of it all was the toilet humor. It is $#!*! The CGI graphics are disgusting as mostly other shows that use CGI, but like I said, it is severe eye rape with all those s*** colors used in a horrible manner. The theme song is also crap+ the music. If everyone could give me DVDs of this show and other ***boy and cum cum objects, I would burn them in a huge fire. No need to waste anymore time and words reviewing this crap.
  • This show is..

I watched it accidentally while scrolling through channels one day and i gotta sake,i spent only 10 minutes on it and yet,it almost make me wanna smash the television...

This show is utterly freaky in character design and many other point and should be vaporized from ever being existed...
  • This show sucks so much! Shame on you, Nickelodeon, for making this terrible show!

My first ever TV review.

Oh my god! Oh my *** god! This show is SO much worse than Teletubbies, Barney and Friends, Dora The Explorer, Mr. Meaty, The Jerry Springer Show, and even Boohbah! Seriously, I'm not even joking! This show is disappointing. I hate it so much. This is so bad, I wish could still let us rate shows under 1.0 out of 10! I want to strangle the people who made this super annoying show. The characters' names on this show make this show more stupid and idiotic than terrible and even annoying! I mean, seriously, look at the characters' names:

Fanboy

Chum Chum

Boog

Yo

Mr. Mufflin

Oz

etc.

WTF? Nickelodeon must've been on drugs when they made this show! It sucks donkey @$$! I'd rather watch iCarly, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Teletubbies, Barney and Friends, Boohbah, Dora The Explorer, Go Diego Go, and any other show but this stupid, terrible, suckish, bad, disappointing, show! This show is definitely getting a 1.0 out of 10! I wish this show was never ever EVER EVER made! This is the worst show that I have ever seen in my ENTIRE life! This show makes me want to rage! I AM SERIOUSLY NOT JOKING! This is the worst, most disappointing, most annoying show ever on the WHOLE face of the Earth! This show is so bad, I don't want to even calm down! It's the worst show that has ever been made! Whoever made this show need get SLAPPED RIGHT IN THE FACE! I am serious! This show makes me angry and even frustrated! As a matter of fact, this show makes me so mad, I don't want to even talk about this show anymore since my rant on hating Fanboy and Chum Chum is giving me a severe headache. Bye, and good day to you!!!!!

My rating: A big fat 1.0! >:(
  • Pancoy and Cum Cum

If I wanted actually funny vulgar humor I'd go to the Angry Video Game Nerd.
  • this the worst show on nick

There are no words to describe how much I hate this. Here is what is wrong with the characters

Fanboy- annoying, he and chum and chum are the worst characters on this show and that is saying a lot.

Chum Chum- first problem is like Fanboy he is annoying, though he is even more so. Another problem is that he is younger than the rest of the characters but still goes to their class the creator of the show said that Fanboy just brought him to class and not one noticed that he was younger. That makes no sense, just make him the same age!

Kyle ok, no complaints but one ok charter does save the show

Janitor- I know that not he real name but this real name is just bad, just look it up. It tells you that this show is going for low humor

Yo- why do you have a crush on chum-chum he is like a few years younger than you, It serves no point.

All the characters, expect for Kyle, are annoying, I find the plot weird and all over the place and filled with unfunny jokes.

nick please cancel this please.

• Fan-stupid& crap crap

This show needs to burn pronto 1/10 or 0/10 disaster.
  • fanboy and chum chum is geting canceled maybe

you lunatics there is no 3rd season its ending 2013
  • I HOPE THIS SHOW IS CANCELED ASAP!!

It's ruining Nickelodeon and that channel is already bad enough with that shitty Marvin, Marivn. Please for the love of God, cancel this piece of shit abomination, Nick!!
  • Today, I will be reviewing one of the worst TV shows of all time, if not worst.

My god, this show is terrible! I heard it's getting a 3rd season, and I hope that is not true. The plot.... well..... it's centers around two kids who dress up as superheros in their underwear and their adventures. That's probably not the plot at all, but that's what I can remember. This show, to me, started the downfall of Nick! It might have been something else, but I think it is. This is one of those shows that uses 3D Animation like Jimmy Neutron. But unlike this show, Jimmy Neutron was funny and was one of my favorite shows of all time. This show, however, is one of my most hated shows of all animation is terrible, the characters look ugly, and the humor is god awful! Now, on with the characters.

The main characters are Fanboy & ChumChum. First of all, who names their kids Fanboy & ChumChum? Were their parents on crack? Speaking of parents, where are they? Maybe they left because they didn't want to be with those two idiots. Back on topic, these two are the worst main characters of all time. They act like they're 3 years old, and I agree with DreadAngelus, a one year old can do better than them! Oh, and I'll say it again, WHY ARE THEY CALLED FANBOY & CHUMCHUM! None of the other characters are likable and are just annoying the same way as those two idiots, not to mention their names are stupid too! The only good characters on this show are, you're not going to believe their names, Kyle and Lenny. WHAT? You mean to tell me you give all the characters bad names, but you give both Kyle and Lenny proper names? What is the point? Anyway, these are the only good characters in this show because they act like us! They want to shoot themselves whenever they see Crapboy & DumDum.

The episodes, I'm not even going to talk about them. They were abysmal.

Final Score: 1.0/10

Grade: F-
  • Not much better than a sharp stick in one's eye...

I have seen some pretty bad cartoon shows in my youth (The Osmonds, The Jackson 5ive, The Brady Kids, , but NOTHING could have prepared me for the visceral horror that is, Fanboy And Chum Chum.

A show that sets back CGI animation decades, with plots so infantile & characters that are grating as they are ugly, this makes Rocko's Modern Life look like Seinfeld.

What compelled Nickelodeon to even pick up this show? Thankfully, it wore out its welcome after only 13 episodes.

Nickelodeon should just save face by putting this show out to pasture & replacing it with more wholesome fare like You Can't Do That On Television repeats.
  • Hey guys check it out!

Fanboy and Chum Chum is back on Nick! Yea, prime time! 7:00 am! Ha! No but seriously, this show sucks! I am the biggest hater of toilet humor and this one crosses the line. Seriously, this show is not funny at all! I hope it gets canceled again. I have never gotten one chuckle from it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7