Fanboy & Chum Chum

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

JusticeLeaguer

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews page 3 of 7

2.5
  • Not much better than a sharp stick in one's eye...

I have seen some pretty bad cartoon shows in my youth (The Osmonds, The Jackson 5ive, The Brady Kids, , but NOTHING could have prepared me for the visceral horror that is, Fanboy And Chum Chum.

A show that sets back CGI animation decades, with plots so infantile & characters that are grating as they are ugly, this makes Rocko's Modern Life look like Seinfeld.

What compelled Nickelodeon to even pick up this show? Thankfully, it wore out its welcome after only 13 episodes.

Nickelodeon should just save face by putting this show out to pasture & replacing it with more wholesome fare like You Can't Do That On Television repeats.
  • Hey guys check it out!

Fanboy and Chum Chum is back on Nick! Yea, prime time! 7:00 am! Ha! No but seriously, this show sucks! I am the biggest hater of toilet humor and this one crosses the line. Seriously, this show is not funny at all! I hope it gets canceled again. I have never gotten one chuckle from it.
  • Can I hunt down the writers now?

Some parts of the review are from "xGummyBear1000", "cjarvis11" and minorly "MadMan4000096"'s reviews.

Screw this show. Screw this show to HECK!! This is the worst show I've ever watched, period. It's the only show where I actually thought about throttling every single character of the show AND every single person employed by Nickelodeon soundly. And that takes a TON to make me do that. The acting is awful, the characters are annoying, the jokes are disgusting, the plot is nonexistent, the dialogue is stupid, the music makes you deaf, the writing is puerile and childish, the style is stupid, there is no re-watch value, and overall sucks.

Let's rant on these characters now.

1. Fanboy

2. Chum Chum

3. Kyle

4. Lenny

5. Yo

6. Boog

7. Oz

1. Fanboy: I will find you and I will DESTROY you. I will smash your head into the ground until you become a big bloody mess. Do you know why?! Because, first, you're just so annoying. You go on the most ***ed adventures, and you're not even a hero, since all you do is go to the mart, drink a god-darn slush and annoy people. I could become a better hero than this idiot ever could. Then, you annoy poor Kyle who is the only logical one, next to Lenny. Where are your parents anyway? I don't think they fed you considering you're hideously thin. Screw you.

2. Chum Chum: You're probably the second worst out of the whole show. The reason why is because you're just so annoying, more than Fanboy. The reason I just hate you so much is because you remind me of one of those hyper kids who can't even drink a friggin' can of soda because then you'll get hyper and then you're going to go on a big sugar rush which would probably make you the most annoying little fat short dwarf in history. And you're not cute, you're just ugly, and you're like that one guy that everyone wants to punch in the face that makes jokes but no one laughs yet you still try. Plus, your voice is so annoying that I want to rip your head off.

3. Kyle: I can't say any bad things to you, but I will say this: Even you and Lenny can't make this show any better.

4. Lenny: Once again, I can't say anything bad about you. I feel your pain.

5. Yo: Why are you obsessed with Chum Chum? He's not even cute! You're both such idiots and I just want to punch you both in your little fat faces. I hate his high pitched voice. Yo, you're a freaking idiot.

6. Boog: Let me have a word with you. First, TALK OUT YOUR MOUTH, NOT YOUR ANUS. Secondly, I hate that stupid word "Bop". That is the most annoying word on the face of the Earth. You're not cool when you say "Bop". You're not tough when you bop somebody on their heads. That just makes you a fat little idiot that nobody likes. And why are you obsessed with Chimp Chomp?! You're obsessed with a ARCADE GAME!!! THAT proves you have no life. You treat it like it's your life. Anyway, nobody thinks that's funny when you bop people. Stop being a idiot.

7. Oz: I can't really describe you but you're saying "Seriously" too many times.

Everyone else sucks.

Screw this show, and screw Nick!!!

Acting: 0/10

Writing: 0/10

Plot/Plot Devices/Morals: 0/10

Drawing/Animation: 0/10

Characters: 0/10

Plot: 0/10

Music: 0/10

Total: 0/10

Don't even consider watching a second of this, you'll live longer.

~IS2
  • A decent show, but nothing too special.

5.5
    Fanboy and Chum Chum is an OK show. But its nothing too special. The animation in this show is good and bad at the same time, it's a creative concept taking cartoon-like animation and mixing it with 3d, (it's very hard to explain). The voice acting is pretty good most of the time, its about as good as in SpongeBob or something. The humor is gross most of the time, but just enough to be funny. This show's main characters act stupid and yell all the time (Chum Chum tells us that Fanboy only has an outside voice).
    So definately give this show a chance and if you dont like it, I understand.
  • This show show.....just sucks....PERIOD

Ok Nick are you pulling our legs or what i mean seriously this show sucks and its really immature its about 2 stupid boys who think they are super heroes (wearing *cough wearing underwear cough*) named Fanboy (who looks like sheen from Jimmy neutron and chum-chum who are retarded and only think about farts,body fluid and other discusting things,Theres not even creative names i mean there is a girl nameed ''yo'
    (WTF).I mean nick couldve used this as a cartoon short for commercial blocks and it wouldve been fine with me but replace this crappy show that i would have a pleasure missing for awsome shows like Invader Zim is a BIG no no! (me thinks the nickoldean programmers need a spanking :P) Anyway the bottom line: If you are stuck between watching this show for a day or going to Jail for a day choose Jail.

The Theme song sucks its just a bunch of fanboy and chum chum running around like idiots and the lyrics are pitaful Its basically just Fanboy and Chum Chum and thats sucks now i know CatDog another childhood favorite show of mine is the same But at least it had a catchy tune and that show is way better than this i dont see how anyone can watch this or let alone enjoy it unless thier mentally challenged.
  • How was this Show even Possible?!

Okay, I'm editing my first review, so.. here we go.

Okay, there are so many things wrong with this TV show. SO MANY THINGS. As you can, everyone hates it! It sucks so badly!

CHARACTERS: There's something wrong with all of them. Fanboy [***gboy] is the most annoying kid you could ever imagine! Not only does he make ONLY poop-themed jokes, but his voice gives me headaches that last forever! Chum Chum [Scum Scum] is a fat and short little nub of a boy. He's just like Fanboy, but... shorter. Yo (what's with their names?) is a very... strange person. She has a weird obsession with Chum Chum (like my obsession with Link, but weirder!) and is constantly playing those annoying digital pet games. There was even one episode where she tried to make Chum Chum INTO a digital pet. Waaat...? Let's move on Boog[er]! He's, like, some 16 year old bully that picks on the other kids and is a complete slacker (nice thing to teach the kiddies) and cares only for his car, and most importantly, an old arcade game. Why, out of all things, an arcade game? WHY!? When there are things like COD and Bioshock out there, he'd rather play an arcade game about a monkey. Way to go! Oh, and did I forget to say that he's obsessed with the word 'bop'? Didn't take long to get annoyed with that one. The only sane characters are Kyle and Lenny, and with their attitudes, I can tell they're thinking, "Omg someone halp me get out of this TV show!"

PLOTS: Like I said before, there was an episode where the Yo girl tries to make the fat kid into a digital pet. Isn't that enough for you? No? Well, this is going to be fun [oh dear Link help me!]. All the plots in the dang show DON'T MAKE SENSE! An episode about a gum monster. Yay. Fun. An episode about banned tooooys...? Alrighty, then. And another great episode, and my favorite, the episode where Fanboy loses his... 'brain' and Chum Chum replaces it with a sponge and tried to teach him again! So the creepy girl takes advantage of this, naturally.

HUMOR: Do I need to say it? It's all toilet humor! I can mind one or two jokes like that in an episode, as it's funnier that way, but when the WHOLE SHOW is made up of potty jokes... the small krutch holding up the show will break. SNAP and million peices...

ANIMATION AND ART: Omg, LOL it's pathetic! The CGI makes your eyes bleed, and the bright colours make you wanna puke rainbows. The animation is laughable, not in the good way...! Oh, and why do their eyes looks like they're made of glass? They seriously freakin' shine! It's scary :<. The character designs are weird, too. Fanboy has a flat head, Boog's whole body is his head..., Chum Chum is missing a neck, and so on...

CONCEPT: This show... THIS---THIS SHOW. It is about two stupid kids with two stupid lives and one stupid house and some stupid friends and they go on 'adventures' together while wearing underwear and never taking off their masks and costumes.

MUSIC AND SOUND: Lemme start with the theme. Makes you go deaf. Go blind in your ears... and if not, it's like the Lavender Town theme and gets stuck in your head for the rest of your life! Pointless. Couldn't it be one of those shows with NO theme song? Maybe I could hear then! The voices are so loud, even with the volume lowered majorly, you can still hear their tiny voice perfectly! The sound effects and music is so annoying. It's like Johnny Test when it comes to that!

I think that's actually all I can rant about. And like Kristofferyfi said, RIP those kids who were forced to watch this
  • More like Fanbutt and ChumpChump.

0.5
    This is a very idiotic show. The CGI is just terrible. Did the creators take steroids while making this show? The characters are also stupid. Fanboy is an stupid jerk, ChumChum is disturbed, the villans are sadists, and the other kids are unoriginal. It's filled with pointless parodies, stupid storylines, and generic jokes. The creators must of been on acid to make this show. Sure, Nick has made some pretty bad shows (especially Mr. Meaty and Dora the Explorer), but this show takes the cake. I'd rather kiss a male chimpanzee than watch this show. Thought Out of Jimmy's Head was bad? Well this show is even worse. If you ask me, Fanboy and ChumChum won't last a single season (two if it's lucky).

In my reviews, shows will be graded by letters, F being the worst, S being the best, and A, B, C, D, and E being in between.

Presentation: F
    Dialogue: E
    Style: F
    Re-watch value: F
    Overall Grade: F
  • NO NOT THIS ANYTHING BUT THIS!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!

How is this still on? No, no a better question. How did this get premiered! I mean really. Okay, Nick stop ruining my childhood with ruining formly good shows like spongebob. Canceling actually decent shows like Barnyard and replacing it with THIS. This is why I don't watch kid's networks anymore and now watch Seinfeld! Okay, enough ranting and let's get to the show.

The plot is that there are two boys named fanboy and chum chum (great name guys) and they dress up like superheroes and were underwear outside their body...... yeah... So they just do random crap in the episodes and make jokes about crap. No I'm literally serious, the majority of humor is bathroom. How old are the creators? Because I know some little kids hate this show. Ugh. I want to falcon punch fanboy badly. There is only one saving grace about this show and that's Oz. He's the only thing that makes it horrible instead of devatatingly bad. The other characters are forgettable and the overall show is awful. The original Toy Story has better animation and it's ONE of the worst show I've ever seen.

I'd rather play Spelling Challenges (worst game I've ever played) than watch this.

Other than Oz the comicbook guy NEVER watch this show, ever. This show makes me RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay enough talking about this if I do I'll go into a coma.
  • I almost got a seizure watching this when it first aired in 2009. This is the worst Nick show ever.

This show needs to get canceled, I have no fucking clue why it's so popular, and how it could win Daytime Emmy Awards, it's terrible. It's a ripoff of Beavis and Butt-Head, not to mention a version of Beavis and Butt-Head for kids. The animations and the character designs are so terrible, not to be gay, but some of the characters look like dicks. The characters are disgusting and dimwitted and ugly ass pieces of shit, and the plot is terrible. And who the hell names their kids "Fanboy" and "Chum Chum"? Their moms must have been on drugs or alcohol to give them their names, and the fact how stupid they act. and what kind of a name is Yo?!?!? The names are very stupid. And why don't they have parents, did they die from drug or alcohol abuse? I wouldn't be surprised cause that stuff can kill you, Why are they dressed up as superheroes? they don't fight crimes and it's not Halloween, why do they wear them? Plus, they have dirty underwear over their costumes, don't the ever wash their clothes? and the voice acting, please don't get me started on the voice acting. the voice acting is so terrible, Chum Chum's voice makes me wanna kill myself every time he speaks. I'm pretty sure it's a woman doing his voice, but whoever the hell thinks they do a good job with that voice should be ashamed and should never voice boys ever again. whoever voices Chum Chum really should not try to voice boys ever again because she can't, Chum Chum sounds like a little girl, that's not how a boy is suppose to sound. Damn, this show needs to get canceled and never seen again. Nickelodeon died of brain cancer when this first aired. Nick is not good. I would rather play Superman 64 than watch this shit. I hope this show doesn't get a third season, I hope it gets canceled ASAP. F@gboy and Cum Cum need to die or something. Don't ever watch this show, you'll live longer.
  • Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Crappy show.

Plot: Two dumb kids running around with underwear on the outside.

Graphics: Worst than bubsy 3d and superman 64.

Characters: Bad names, the only good names are kyle and lenny.

Nuff said.
  • PLEASE DON'T GET A THIRD SEASON!

This show is disgusting. The jokes are terrible. The plots are unoriginal. The only thing I REALLY like about this show is the CGI. It's amazing. But the show? Ugh.
  • Gross.

This is a downright terrible show. How this show has had a season, let alone two, boggles my mind. Although it's not worse than Marvin Marvin, it's still awful. The shows have no plot except them going to the Frosty Freezy Freeze, harrassing Kyle, somebody saying "Boom boom", and that fat guy selling them stuff or whatever. The character designs are horrific. 3-D animation isn't bad, but when it's done like this, with bulgy eyeballs, diapers, and ugly characters, I cringe. Why does this show have a 2.5 rating? Who likes this show? It should be a 1, at least, if not negative. Don't watch this, it's an awful show. It makes me sick that this is the Nickelodeon that this generation of kids are growing up with. Marvin Marvin and Fanboy and Chum Chum, please be cancelled.
  • This show makes me want to harm myself very badly.

This show sucks with its gross-out humor and ugly character designs. NEXT!
  • I dont Even know anymore

Nick has gone downhill with this unholy pile of Sh*t they call a show. Now they cauht my eye on a few episodes, but GAWD!!! this gives me a headache of what they do,the teacher is a bigger idiot than Spongebob, Patric and Derpy hooves (Not a Broney) combined, the episodes are ChickenSh*t and Nick probibly has a pile of Meth and Weed In all thier closets. Nuff said
  • A message from a roflcopter

The worst nick show aired since to canceled along side with Icarly,Victorious,The mighty b,Penguins of madasacar,Big time rush,True Jackson VP,any worst show on nick and bring back the old stuff like Spongebob Squarepants(old),Fairy Oddparents(old),Danny phantom,The adventures of jimmy neutron boy genius,Ren and Stimpy,Doug,Alvin and the Chipmunks,You Can't Do That on Television,Danger Mouse and any Classic Nickelodeon Shows.

Jokes: -1/10

Its just killed me in a HUMOR,POOP HUMOR BATHROOM,HUMOR AND WHAT?

Chars: -1/10

Crappy and stupid

Animation: -2/10

Choppy,not epic and very f@!#?@! stupid

The No. 1 worst show followed by Icarly.

1 youtube person named Made a youtube video titled New Cartoons Rock Old Cartoons 1Rokguy loves Fanboy and chum cant believe it!

Remember to thumbs down the video

Seriously,Thumbs up who argee and thumbs up the others.

Thumbs down the lovers of FB and CC

i GIVE THIS A NEGETIVE 10/10

Dont watch this show.

This is crap!
  • LET ME RANT.

Ok. Well. Let me see the characters I want to rant with.

Fanboy

Chum Chum

Boog

Yo

The comic book store owner guy

Fanboy, I really want to rip your mask off, stick it up your a**, knee you in your face, and put my leg up, and then heel kick you with the bottom of my heel onto you head. Then I want to grab the back of your head and smash it on burning charcoal repeatedly until you die. ou know why Fanboy? Because, first, you're just so annoying. You go on th most stupidest adventures and you're not even a hero since all you do is go to the mart and drink frosty freezy freezes. Then, you annoy poor Kyle who is the only logical one, next to Lenny. Where are your parents anyway? I don't think they fed you considering you're skin and bones you skeleton motherfu*ker. Eat a sandwich and learn how to discipline yourself.

Chum Chum, You're probably the 2nd worst out of the whole show. The reason why is because you're just so annoying, more than Fanboy. The reason I just hate you so much is because you remind me of one of those hyper kids who can't drink a can of soda because then you'll get hyper and then you're going to go on a big sugar rush which would probably make you the most annoying little fat short dwarf in history. And you're not cute, you're just ugly and you're like that one guy that everyone wants to punch in the face that makes jokes but no one laughs yet you still try.

Boog, let me have a word with you. First, TALK OUT YOUR MOUTH, NOT YOUR A**. Secondly, I hate how you say "Bop". That is probably the most annoying word on the earth. I hope you know you're not cool when you say bop. You're not tough when you bop somebody on their heads. That just makes you a fat little ***ot that nobody likes. And why are you obsessed wih Chimp Chomp, an arcade game? See, THAT PROVES you have no life and no friends. You treat it like it's your girlfrie- wait, did I say Girlfriend? I meant boyfriend. Anyway, nobody thinks that's funny when you bop people. Stop being a jerk and grow up, nobody likes you.

Yo, why are you obsessed with chum chum? He's not even cute! He's so gay and I just want to punch him in his little fat face. I hate his high pitched voice. Yo, just get out. Just get out.

Comic book store owner: You're such a rip-off of the comic book guy from the Simpsons. And you never even sell any of your comics, so why even make a store if you're that greedy and selfish? You probably just opened it to brag about the newest addition of "***ot Man!"

Jokes: They're not even funny. All of them are potty humor jokes that no one likes except 5 year olds. That's not funny humor, that's actually gross humor.
  • horrible!!!

This is by far the worst show I have ever laid my eyes on!!! First of all, just the theme song gives me seizures! Second of all, it's not even funny! AT ALL!!! It's just a bunch of fart noises and strange sounds!!! None of the characters are worth remembering because they are all useless and annoying! This show just sucks overall. Plus, the animation looks like vomit and legos. I'd rather watch Barney, at least it has a solid plot, and when the episode starts, they actually stay with the plot and not just go into random mode. Did I mention the voices? Yeah, they are the worst part. Not even gonna go there. Let's just say, it's like a howler monkey on a rollercoaster. Loud, and just unbearable.

Well, I won't be watching this show ever again. It's terrible.
  • This is by far one of Nick's worst shows of all time....

I'm still questioning myself how Nick allowed such a shallow piece of garbage like this to go on air. Even the most dim-witted can tell that this show is a mess in every area. The animation sucks flat on. The jokes are full of farts, poop, toilets, burps, and a wide variety of potty humor. This show takes stupidity to the top notch. By that, I mean the story sucks in every episode. It's not creative, well thought out, bizarre, or whatever else the hell the producers, creators, and directors think is "funny". Speaking of producers and such, how immature are these grown adults who make this show? I think 4 year old could find out the stupidity in this show.
  • The Worst Show Ever

This is the worst show ever. I get dumber everytime I watch it. Everyone I know hates this show as well. It's basically just 30 minutes of unfunny fart jokes and toilet humor. Those stuff don't even need to be in a kid show. I'd rather watch G1, G2, G3, G3.5, and newborn cuties of My Little Pony. At least those attempt to be good compare to this. The voice acting is also extremely poor. I ussually don't mind boy characters being voiced by girls but to me Chum Chum would be better sounding if voiced by a boy. Fuck this show. If I could, I would go back in time to prevent this show from ever being created.
  • I just turned of the tv after this show was on

This show is so dumb why doesnt it end already it is killing me. And i mean seriously. 100% worst show ever
  • The main example of how animated shows have gone downhill.

When this show came into the lineup as Nick's first CGI toon, I thought I'd give it a chance. But after watching it, I think I went too far already. Who would ever think of such a terrible show, so terrible that it makes the cr*p like the modern Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, and TUFF Puppy look like true animation masterpieces. Fanboy and Chum Chum(but more Fanboy) are so freaking happy, it makes me want to reach through the TV and knock them out. The Yo girl is so crazy over Chum Chum, she goes insane and traps Chum Chum in a dollhouse. Boog is probably the only bright spot on this show, and is the only character that brings some humor to the table. The other characters on the show are suicidal, like Fanboy and Chum Chum sucked all the happiness they had in their life. Kyle, the wizard(which is completely random)NAND Lenny look like they want to put a bullet through their head whenever F and CC are within distance. The same goes for their teacher. And seriously, a character named Poopatine? The plots are also very weird. For example, there is an episode where the lunch lady won't let the kids and the teacher leave until they eat their "glop". So they come up with elaborate yet stupid plans to get outta there, but none come up with success. So they finally eat their "glop" and turn into giants. Some are even weirder than that. Also, this show probably has the worst beginning/theme song of all time. You can barely understand what the guy that singing the song is saying until towards the end, when he says "Let's scream at the top of our lungs, and then will have some fun", and by that point F and CC's heads are popping in and out of their bodies on the bottom of the screen. The song then ends by the "singer" rapidly speeding up his words by saying "Fanboy Chum Chum", which is barely understood, which F and CC reply to being as a nice finishing touch. This was enough to defer me from watching the rest of any further episodes, as I knew I would be in for a puke fest if I continued to watch. Some previous reviews say this show is cute. If you're looking for cute, watch Doc McStuffins.

Overall, I cannot believe that Nick even green lighted this series, yet gave it a second season. It's like they want people to stop watching their network. I have also seen commercials for a new series called Robot and Monster, whose artwork looks very similar to Fanboy and Chum Chum. Whenever you see this show on, immediately turn the channel to some quality shows like "Regular Show" and "Phineas and Ferb", as well as "Gravity Falls". These shows are making an animation resurgence, while shows like "Fanboy and Chum Chum" are bringing it down.

Yankeestix
  • Cute and funny

This Show is Cute and Funny Forget all the Haters Haters Keep your Mouth shut if you Have nothing Nice to say do no say it at all This Show is Funny Robot and Monster is Junk Come on Give it a Chance hey its better then problemselverz on cn
  • This show is like a bunch of children are screaming while jumping on a bed.

It is horrendously bad, beyond annoying! Every second is like a kick to my face. The story, the characters, everything about it is like a bunch little kids jumping on their bed screaming! It's just loud, grating, and makes no sense! It's one of the worst, people. Possibly one of the worst I've ever had to sit through! It is a piece of There are no words to describe it! There's only one single, solitary image! *Sokka face-palming*
  • When I watch this show I puke out blood! :-O Wait they UNCANCELED IT?

WOW! When I first watched this show I thought, i hope dora the exlporer is better than this, and i was totally right. Really idoits with underwear!

Art Designs 2/10: Seriosuly, i can't watch this. I can't even listen to this show. Looking at the screen makes my eyes fall, blow up, and eye ball guts are everywhere. Failure with the art.

Character Looks 4/10: I will give them credit with the creative looks. They don't look all the same. But boog with the head 30lbs and 1 inch feet.

Plot -1/10: SERIOUSLY IDOITS WITH UNDERWEAR! I knew this show was a epic fail! DO NOT BORTHER MAKING MORE EPSIODES UNLESS YOU ARE CRAZY WITH WASTING YOUR TIME!!!

Ok.....I HATE NICK NOW WITH THE MASSIVE RATINGS DROPPINGS AND CRAPPY SHOWS! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........

They did cancel it. But now I noticed they think we still like this crappy junk! No, no NO stop it now or I'll go to nick studios and cancel it MYSELF! Don't make me do it because I will if I see them no stopping it. As I write this its on and now I feel like burning my T.V....or just change the channel.
  • what is this I don't even

I recall when I first had to sit through this. It was kind of hard not to gouge my eyes out. THAT'S how bad it is.

PLOT: Two friends (Fanboy and Chum Chum) wear underwear over their clothing, hang out in convenience stores, and annoy a wizard in training named Kyle and-

I don't think I need to waste time with this.

I honestly think that the Nick Execs were on something when they accepted this cartoon. The plot is meaningless, the characters are forgettable, the humor is entirely fart and bathroom-related, annnd the animation is awful. Unless you like crappy shows similar to "Johnny Test", you won't like this show under any circumstance.
  • dont even bother watching this... ugh...

Terribly disgusting. I hate this gross show so much i just cant see how anyone could ever find this "cartoon" in anyway at all unless they had some serious issues. I ABSOLOUTLY HATE THIS SHOW 100%%
  • The worst Nickeolodeon show ever.

This has got to be the worst Nickeolodeon show ever followed by iCarly (as second worst). Let me explain why in detail:

The characters:

The animation and the character designs are drawn poorly. It looks as if Nickeolodeon spent 2 minutes doing this trainwreck of a show. The characters have boring personalities as well as ***ed names (with the exception of Kyle and Lenny.) I mean, where the hell do they get the names, Fanboy, Chum-Chum, Yo, Poopatine, Boog and some others from? As well as that, Nickeolodeon creators must have been high whilst coming up with this.

The plot:

Basically it's about two 'heroes' named Fanboy and Chum-Chum trying to save their city. I watched one episode of this and nothing makes sense at all and the plots are as stupid as hell. Fanboy and Chum-Chum are lame excuses for heroes aswell, I mean, which moron would be stupid enough to be like them? As well as that, this show is the second most questionable show I've seen (with Disney's A.N.T Farm as most questionable)

The jokes:

At least this wasn't made by It's a Laugh Productions but still, the jokes are worse than the annoying laugh track! The jokes are mostly either toilet humour, poop, or something else which is absolutely disgusting! I even get put off eating if I come across this! The jokes are as horrible as hell plus I don't know how anyone can laugh at this. The only laughable thing is the attempt of making this a good show!

Overall summary:

The worst show Nickeolodeon has created. As I've mentioned in other reviews, Nickeolodeon and Cartoon Network are 50% bringing back old shows but it's 50% following Disney's route. Please cancel this, this show is literally leaving me in agony right now!

Overall rating:

Characters: 0/10. Poor design, personalities.

Plot: 0/10. Doesn't make sense and some episodes are as disgusting as hell.

Jokes: 0/10. These so-called jokes are good enough to make you VOMIT in a toilet!

Final total: 0/10. Nickeolodeon, you must've been high or plain stupid making this. Just stop and cancel this already.

-ayamesushi23
  • Failboy and Dum Dum

This...has got to be...THE WORST CARTOON I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! It is worse than any other show I have ever seen. The Cleveland Show. Alan Gregory. Sit Down, Shut Up. Chalkzone. Spaceballs: The Animated Series. Basically EVERY OTHER CARTOON EVER!!!!

If the show was about Kyle, it might be a lot better, but NOOOOOO! FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM HAD TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO ANNOYING AND I JUST WANT TO BEAT THE @#$% OUT OF THEM!!! Yo, Boog, and Oz are also super annoying! Lenny...he's OK.

All in all, in my opinion, this is absolutely THE WORST CARTOON IN TV HISTORY!!!
  • More like Failboy and Bum Bum

Reasons:

Why would people name their kids Fanboy or Chum Chum?

Character are so weird and have dumb names (Yo?!?!)

Fanboy and Chum Chum are obnoxious, annoying fails that think they're cool. HUH? Cool means to wear good, proper clothes and to be popular! These boys wear underwear on their pants 0____0! Characters continue.......

Boog is a big bully and "bops" people. That is stupid!

Yo is obsessed with Chum Chum. He's not cute!

Kyle:OK. and has a normal name.

Lenny has a normal name. Why is it that these OK characters with normal names are annoyed by those two fails? I feel sorry for them (Normal characters, others should die)

Humor: fart, poo and the like. They're not funny! They're gross!

Art is so ugly! The characters look so weird.

Thank goodness it ended(Did it?) If not, Nick should of ended it at the first second! But ,no. Nickelodeon wanted money. Now, money means power. More power, more ruling. To get money, they quickly made all this junk, like teen fail dramas(examples, Icarly and Victorious)

and fail cartoons like:

Fanboy and chum chum,

Spongebob (NEW),

and Planet Sheen, just to name a few.

And here is my rant!
  • This show is just awful

It doesn't make sense at all and is very irritating. All of the characters are annoying and the plots are very stupid.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7