Fanboy & Chum Chum

Saturday 10:30 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered Nov 07, 2009 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews page 5 of 6

2.4
  • Fanboy and Chum Chum is the worst thing to hit Nick since "Mr. Meaty".

Nickelodian has already been slightly struggling but now they decide to release this crap? What the hell are they thinking? The humor in this show for one is just flat out retarded. It's mainly just a bunch of farts and potty humor. Who would be stupid enought to watch this crap. As obvisous, looks like Nick decided to play stupid and make this show for ages 3-5. But still, this show is so absurd that I don't see how any toddler or baby could even watch this unless he has a un-contrable addiction for potty humor. The storylines are terrible in this show. Robot toys coming to life, bubble gum monsters, and wizards? Is that the best you've got? Who the hell is writing this anyways? I'd definetaly like to meet the adult who made this toilet humored infestation. Oh, and to top it off, the animation sucks in this show. The characters all look ugly, and you take no interest in any of them. Everything looks the same in bland enviorements.

Stick to Spongebob. This show is terrible.
  • Jesus jumped up Christ, what the hell did I just get myself into?

This is the most annoying show ever and thats all I have to say, it focuses mostly on fart jokes, poop jokes, boogers, anything else in the great beyond. That's all it is. 1/10 F
    F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F
  • I can't say that I hate the show BUT I can't also say that I like the show either... I do agree that it's one of the worst cartoons ever made in the history of animation

Well... I would give this show a 1 like most of the users but I just gave a 4 because I don't hate it entirely. I do agree that it's one of the worst cartoons ever made in the history of animation. Don't hate me because I gave this cartoon a "4"... it is my opinion on what I think. I rather watch this cartoon than "Planet Sheen" to be honest. I don't think "Fanboy and Chum Chum is an abysmal cartoon like most of the users do but I just think it's a poor show. Not the all-time worst I've seen but it's unwatchable. I don't blame you users if you give this cartoon a "1" and I do understand why. I seriously don't blame you for hating on this show. I do hate this show but not entirely. Well... I can't exactly say that I hate the show but I also can't say that I like the show either. It's not even considered an okay show... it's just poor. The characters in this show are pretty ridiculous. I do sometimes find this cartoon to be enjoyable. Not most of the time because the plots are unoriginal and ridiculous but sometimes. Fanboy and Chum Chum do annoy the living hell out of me though. Also, what is up with the freakin' characters' names? "Fanboy" "Chum Chum", "Boog", "Yo", "Janitor Poopatine" (seriously a toilet name... now that's just gross and wrong in so many ways). Are the creators of this show just childish or something, I can come up with creative names than that. Most of the characters in this show are just alright. To be honest, I think Ozzy is probably the best character in this show. I don't know why but he is just an awesome character and can be pretty funny at times. Also, most of the humor in this show are nothing but toilet jokes so I really don't find most of the jokes in this show funny... mainly because we've heard it thousands of times before. The characters I can't stand are Yo and Boog. I hate Yo because she is so dang annoying when she wants Fanboy and tries to get Chum Chum away from him. I hate Boog because he harasses Fanboy and Chum Chum a lot especially when he always likes to bop them. Kyle is a decent character in this show... while he isn't my favorite character, he is decent and I do feel bad for him because bad things happen to him whenever he is around Fanboy and Chum Chum. So yeah, "Fanboy and Chum Chum" is a cartoon that has no originality, choppy and crappy animation, weird and childish storylines, and everything else just isn't good. Overall, while this cartoon is (sometimes) entertaining and kinda funny, it is just unwatchable and ridiculous BUT I don't blame you people for giving this cartoon negative reviews... I seriously don't, I understand all of you completely why you hate this show. For me, it's not abysmal but it's just poor. 4/10

• Wow, this show sucks.

This is the worst show!!!!!!!!!! Theworst showI've ever seen!!!!!!!!!! This show is so stupid I want to puke ahhhhhh*pukes hard* You know, these names are so dumb and stupid like come on yo? Chum chum?? Fanboy????? Oh my god, you've gotta be kidding me. The only good character is kyle. He has a good name, he's wayyyyyy wayyyyy more smart than fanboy and chum chum. I definitelydefinitely like phineas and ferb better than fanboy and chum chum. Because fanboy and chum chum is a lot worse than phineas and ferb. Oz sucks ass. This show is so sooooosooooo shitty I want to strangle the creators.This show is soooooooosoooooooo annoying.

• What.....the......*bleep*.......is......this?

OK, out of all the garbage I have seen on Nick, this show has to be at the bottom of the barrel. I mean, I would rather watch Victorious than this bogus. So basically, the premise is about two idiotic boys going on with "adventures" at school. First of all, the premise is so unoriginal. Yeah, two kids act like superheros. Gee, that has been done before (shows obvious sarcasm). The plots are very uninteresting and unoriginal, and the plots that are new are incredibly stupid. I mean, seriously, a brain is plant into a robot body? Is this the best the producers can come up with? Moving on, you will notice how terrible the artwork is. Everything is blocky and too colorful, and all the characters look hideous and uninviting. And what's up with the freaking glass eyes? The animation is far worse , though. All the movements are choppy, and most of the lip syncs are off. The voices of the characters are really annoying and are earsplitting. Speaking of the characters, they are just about annoying in every way possible. Fanboy and Chum Chum are idiots who are mindless and have IQs of 0. Yo is annoying is just WAY too creepy. Boog is also mindless idiot who pretty much has no life. The only character that is good on this show would have to be Kyle. He is the least annoying out of the group, and the most serious one, too. The character names are terrible too. Boog, Yo, Chum Chum. Really? The humor is probably the worst aspect of this show, though. All the "humor" is pretty much potty humor about brains, farts, pee, etc. Are you out of your mind Nick. Seriously, if you keep on post drek like this, No one is going to be watching Nick anymore.

Fanboy and Chum Chum is not only a show that would rot brains, it would also remind of what Nick has become of now. Just stay far from this show as much as possible, and hopefully it would never be seen again.

Presentation: 0.5/10 The story is unoriginal, and all the plots are very stupid and uninteresting, to say the least.

Animation: 1.5/10 Character designs look hideous, and the animation is very rough and horrible to look at.

Entertainment: -10/10 All the humor is mindless and is gross, and nearly all the characters are very uninviting.

Lasting Appeal: 0/10 Nothing here is enjoyable, just like most of the stuff Nick has nowadays. Just run away from this as fast as possible.

FINAL SCORE: 0/10 What the heck?
  • This show is F***k*d up.

OMG, How did this show get to air on TV. Seriously, How? Impossible, Nobody hardly watches this show, and how did this show won so many Emmies and Annies and go so much nominations. If I Owned Nickelodeon I Would have canceled this show after the first episode, actually I wouldnt have aired it at all . But this is still impossible, How does this show keep airing and why dose it have so many fans ( Even One is allot ) . Lets not forget the animation and story lines, Who writes this Crap! Do Not watch, You have been warned.
  • whens 2012 , cause seriously this makes me wanna tell god to hurry up with ending this world because of shows like this and icarly - nickelodean is really going to rot in hell isnt it

2.5
    man just like icarly i sat down and watched one episode and i just could not finish even watching it , this show is garbage is this the show that replaced allgrown up because it sure as heck isnt working out to good i even tried turning my volume down and i just cant seam to watch this , nickelodean of the 90s were so much better in fact there should be a channel by now that i can watch all the old shows becuase this channel sucks suck sucks sucks and im suprised they havent made a wii game off of this garbage nickelodean what have you done , did you wake up one morning and say ok its time to cut off doug
    rugrats
    hey arnold
    cat dog
    all grown up
    wild and crazy kids
    legends of the hidden temple
    ren and stimpy ahh real monsters
    and rockos modernlife? because you air not only less inspiring shows but less shows altogether
  • I Hate This Show So Much That I tried to commit suicide 3 times when I first watched it (but I did not want to commit a crime)and i barfed 4 times!This show did not deserve and Emmy!This show is so bad I wish T.V.com would let us rate it below a 1!

This show is about a cheap and stupid guy named Fanboy,and his ugly gay little sidekick named Chum Chum!Who think they are going trough adventures except do really stupid non funny things like go to the ice cream shop and get "brain-freeze".Or this f****** little girl named Marsha tries to steal chum chum away from fanboy,this show also has alot of farting and pooping!Here is my review:

Storyline- Below Zero

Action/Adventure- Below Zero

Humor- Below Zero

Romance- 1.0

grossness- +100000000

total- Below Zero

I Hate This Show!Nothing Good About it!I miss 90's Nickelodeon!And The animation looks terrible! I can't believe this show even was good enough to air on T.V.!
  • What can I say? It's about two dorky kids that screw around everyday in unrealistic cheesy twists, and gross humor.

Now, I can understand that this show is for kids, whom find fart jokes/boogers/prank jokes hilarious. But, when you look at it in the perspective of an intelligent adult, it is ear rape. The plot of every show is monotonous, and overdone. The humor in the show is cliche and nothing new. The animation though is quite impressive, and is pretty clean. But it does not make up for the plot and the humor, which we have ALL seen. The things that happen in the show are extremely unrealistic, to the point where it isn't even funny; (In an episode, Fanboy took out his brain and inserted it into a robot so he could be a machine. I understand that it is a cartoon, but REALLY?).It's nothing new, it's ridiculous. 3.0, at best for me.
  • What was Steve Tompkins thinking when he decided to leave "The Simpsons" and "The Critic" to become executive producer for this piece of trash?

"Fanboy and Chum Chum" is nothing original. Fanboy is essentially Bart Simpson with his Bartman getup, only in a slimmed-down version, while Chum Chum is an even geekier version of Milhouse (if that is humanly possible). The convenience store and the comic book shop are obvious rip-offs of the Kwik-E-Mart and Android's Dungeon that have been so central in many of the "Simpsons" episodes that centered around Bart and Milhouse. "Fanboy and Chum Chum" should have been only a side entry to the more-popular "SpongeBob SquarePants" in the same way "The Ant And The Aardvark" was to "The Pink Panther". It might have worked better that way. Instead, F&CC turns out to be a piece of trash that is better left unwatched--even by children and senior citizens.
  • This show represents the decline of a once great network.

It's hard to believe that even as little as ten years ago, there was a movie and a TV series about a boy genius who liked to invent things to improve everyday life and go on adventures with his friends in Retroville or outer space. A show that actually got children and adults of all ages excited about science and space travel and was fun to watch. A show whose ride was recently shut down at Universal Orlando to make room for a new ride.

Go back even further to the 90s when you had shows like Hey Arnold or Doug, whose stories centered around the typical everyday life of an average kid with teachable morals and life lessons at the end of every episode.

Fast forward to 2006 when Nickelodeon introduced a short-lived show about two puppets who worked at a fast food restaurant which everyone was thankful to see canceled after one season.

And now here we are in the 2010s, a new decade, and we have Fanboy and Chum Chum - a show that promotes stupidity, reckless behavior, and teaches zero morals or values whatsoever. Basically, what it teaches is that it's okay to act up and misbehave, annoy your teacher and your neighbors and everyone else around you no matter how many times they tell you to stop and leave them alone, and be as stupid as you want to be. Because who cares about education anyway? It's not that important. You don't need one if you want to work at McDonald's. You get my drift here.

I was shocked beyond belief to see a panel at this year's Comic-Con devoted entirely to Fanboy and Chum Chum. What a real waste of brain cells and time that was to watch. I swear, the people who work on this sad excuse of a show all look stoned like they're on something, and it wouldn't surprise me if the writers are either drunk or high on drugs while they're writing all of these terrible episodes. Maybe if you're high you might think this show is funny, but for all of the sober people like myself, it's just plain awful.

I was shocked even moreso to see the awards this show has won, and if I had to bet money on it, I'd say the awards show judges must have been paid off. This show is not award-winning material. Not only is the writing deplorable, but the animation is hard on the eyes and simply despicable to look at.

Nickelodeon was once a network that set very high standards for their programming - they set the bar for quality shows. This kind of show never would have made the cut 10 years ago, 20 years ago, or even 30 years ago. But now, it's all about the money. It's all about greed. They've gotten so cancel-happy with their "good" shows, it's not even funny.

Nick ends a good show like Jimmy Neutron, for example, and replaces it with garbage like this, because of the tired excuse that 'JN (or some other show) was too expensive to make, production costs and all that.' I'm sure Fanboy and Chum Chum costs just as much to produce as JN did, but Nick's execs, being the idiots they are, decided that in the long run, they feel that Fanboy and Chum Chum will be more profitable to the network.So they keep it around, while many good shows get the proverbial middle finger, or the shaft, for no reason whatsoever. I don't see anything fair about that at all.

On the news every night, you hear stories about declining test scores all across the board (elementary through high school) and teens dropping out of high school before graduation being on the rise and it's really no wonder. Fanboy and Chum Chum and shows like it are promoting the idea that school and education are not important and are not needed in the everyday world. It's brainwashing kids in the worst way possible. Without education, America's future will be quite bleak for our youth.

Nickelodeon, meanwhile, does not care. This show is making them lots of money and that's all they care about. Whether kids grow up intelligent or stupid is of little or no concern to them.

If there are any parents out there reading this review, I urge you to monitor what your children watch on television and do not allow them to watch shows like Fanboy and Chum Chum. There are so many other shows out there that are far more entertaining and educational than this mind-numbing series.

I honestly think that viewers deserve better than this. You pay a premium price for cable every month. Why should you have to pay to watch crap like this? Nickelodeon should not be dictating to its viewers what we should be watching, we should be dictating to them what we want since the money we spend buying products from their sponsors along with our monthly cable fees is what's keeping Nickelodeon afloat. If it were not for us, there would be no Nickelodeon.

Only you, the viewers, in large numbers can make a difference and make a change. It's just a matter of whether you want to remain docile and say nothing or speak out and try to make change. It's entirely up to you.

• Entirely devoid of anything unique, funny, clever or at least slightly interesting, Fanboy and Chum Chum is a brainless, insufferable insult. In fact, that's a mere understatement.

Fanboy and Chum Chum is the kind if show that, as soon as you catch one glimpse of it, or listen to less than three seconds of the show's abomination of a theme song, a cold shiver runs down your spine and makes you turn away. There is no word to describe how dreadful, how unbelievably insulting this kids' programme is. Fanboy and Chum Chum is so abysmal that it doesn't even feel true, as if it was created so it could be an example to budding animators of what the worst animated show possible would look like. But it isn't that, this an actual programme which Nickelodeon actually expects its viewers to enjoy.

I mean, the show doesn't even have a proper plot, to begin with. The show stars two moronic, creepy American kids dressed in superhero garb. And they do stuff. Well, not just any old "stuff", they decide to get all hyperactive and pretty much ruin everyone's lives via an avalanche of tired, unwatchable slapstick. Fanboy and Chum Chum act so stupid so often that regardless of your level of intelligence level in any subject, their actions will make you feel much, much smarter than them. The two man characters are painful to watch as they do things which will murder millions of your brain cells by the second. It's also disturbing that their names literally are "Fanboy" and "Chum Chum". These aren't nicknames, people.

As for the rest of the characters, they too are annoying, but also boring. To put it simply, none of the characters are likable on any level. Most of them are seen-it-all-before stereotypes. And because there's absolutely no character development, no character is ever really an actual memorable character. You could watch a version of the show while it was still in production and it would feel no worse than it does now. The animation is massively dated and so crude that it may cause your eyes to water with agony; even wallpaper is less painful to stare at for a 22 minute duration. The characters are irredeemably hideous and sets are designed so awkwardly that they look appalling.

As for sound, like I said before, it's enough to set fire to your ears like a tasteless death metal song. The theme tune is one of the most putrid songs ever devised, the voices of every character sound like they were selected from an archive of malfunctioned speech rehearsal tapes, and the background music and immature sound effects add nothing to the experience, no matter how hard you try to like them.

And the final reason why this show should be avoided like the plague is the simple fact that it is in no way innovative. There is not a single moment where you will notice something or hear anything new. Every joke has been done to death, the characters are zero-dimensional, and there's no sense of imagination or even basic experimentation anywhere. I just find it disgusting that such a show is allowed to be aired on our screens. And it's meant to be aimed at children? Why, Nickelodeon, do you want the children of Planet Earth viewing such filth? This is not only THE worst kids' show ever released, but also one of the worst overall shows in history. It's the cartoon equivalent of the apocalypse.

• Is the newest Nicktoon of superhero or sidekick caliber? Or should it leave the business to someone else?

Fanboy and Chum Chum is a spin-off of Nickelodeon's "Random! Cartoons" that was given the green light and turned into a series. By all the advertising, one might think that this show is what Nickelodeon wants their new hit series to be but does it have the qualities?

The show centers on a young boy who goes by the name of Fanboy. Along with his best friend, who is called Chum Chum, the two have a series of misadventures. Nickelodeon has definitely introduced a line of lovable memorable characters over the years such as Invader Zim and Danny Phantom to name a few. Fanboy and Chum Chum dress like superheroes but really have no special qualities about them except for being hyperactive and imaginative, something that another Nicktoon managed to make entertaining. Along with that, the characters can be flat-out annoying with their traits. If they're not obsessing over something insignificant, then they're making all sorts of loud noises. The other characters on the show fail to impress, I must admit. Either they've already been done so many times before or you're just left wondering what the producers were thinking when they were making all of this. For example, one of the side characters is called Yo. Either that's really lazy or really imaginative, guys.

The animation is in CGI/3-D, what we've come to see so much of these days. Not only do some of the backgrounds lack texture and detail, but the characters all look so bizarre and aren't very easy on the eyes. The show makes use of exaggerated anatomy with cylinder-shaped heads and big bulging eyes, but by taking a good look at the show, one would realize that exaggerated anatomy doesn't work in 3-D. The animation isn't very smooth as actions like arm movements can happen so suddenly, another thing that doesn't work as well in 3-D.

Despite the gripes about production values, there are still some good times to be had in Fanboy and Chum Chum. There are a nice variety of plots, some of which have been done before like the mysterious new kid, and many traces of both slapstick and verbal humor. Most of the humor is generated from the show's title characters and their antics are as likely to entertain as they are to annoy some viewers. One thing that has to be said is that there are numerous accounts of crude humor in this show. If you haven't seen it in the show, then you've likely seen it in the commercials. This is a rather touchy subject and varies between the viewers.

My verdict: Fanboy and Chum Chum is not the worse show that any network has seen in recent history, but at the same time, it's not the best show. Sure, there are good times to be had but most of the show has either been done before or seems uninspired. To be honest, I doubt that Fanboy and Chum Chum is likely to replace The Mighty B! as my primary aspiring-superhero cartoon. For those in the market for at the least, a light laugh, then the show will deliver that. It offers a nice change of pace from the disturbingly-high amounts of live-action and most people should at least give this show a chance.

Animation: 6.5 – Most CGI/3-D animation these days looks good but the show is definitely lacking in some categories, namely characters.
    Sound: 7.0 – The theme song is as hyperactive as the characters, which, although fun, can be a bit annoying.
    Fun Factor: 7.5 – There are a variety of plots and plot devices throughout the show but since most of it has been done before, nothing will really seem new to you.
    Appeal: 6.5 – To some, the chunky character designs and copious amounts of gross humor will be a turnoff.

Final Score: 6.9 – Meets the mark. Although not the best show, you can still find some entertainment in this show and at the least, you should give it a chance.
  • I knew this show would be terrible before I even watched it.

Nickelodeon is going downhill by the minute. They canceled shows like Catscratch, The X's, and Mr. Meaty (which personally I didn't think were that bad) because they knew not many people liked them. So you'd think that by now they've learned their lesson, right? I guess not.
    Now, when "Fanboy and Chum-Chum" first had commercials airing I thought to myself, "Oh great, another stupid show." I figured I'd give it a chance though, and I can't believe I wasted my time watching it. The animation is flat-out terrible, and it the storylines are 0% interesting and completely unfunny. Plus the names are stupid and not at all creative. I can't stand to even watch the commercials! I have no idea what they were thinking when they agreed to air this show. You mean to tell me that not one person working for "Fanboy and Chum-Chum" sat down and thought to themselves, "You know what, this show isn't all that funny or interesting, I don't think it'll make it." Apparently not. I mean, if you like really like this show, fine. But in my opinion, if you want to watch a show with nice, enjoyable humor, watch SpongeBob. If you want to watch a show about young superheroes, watch Teen Titans. Not Fanboy and Chum-Chum!
    I still believe that Nick would be SO much better off bringing back the old shows. and canceling the ones that are stupid and nobody obviously likes. That would make millions of viewers so happy and bring it right back up to the top. I'll be waiting!
  • This would have been the best new thing from Nickelodeon, IF it was funny.

Alright lets see, "Fanboy and Chum Chum". A Nickelodeon cartoon about two hyperactive kids that love slushys and are fans of everything, well in the show.

What I think of this, Well a lot of kid friendly cartoons nowadays aren't perfect or good. Some of them are cool but you will always find at least 2 or 3 problems in it. When I saw this the first time I thought it sucked a lot and was really really bad, but after seeing some other episodes including the new ones the style and craziness of this show really took me back to the days I used to love watching Nickelodeon. The problem with the show is most of the episodes aren't actually funny and does have a lot of jokes that relate to something disgusting. I like the CGI animation though. The character design is probably the biggest complaint about the show from a lot of people. I kind of like it. I don't think it's that bad I mean it probably is compared to "Jimmy Neutron" but the creator of "Fanboy" maybe was to make them look crazy and since it is a kids show.

Still this is just a reason why Nickelodeon needs to go back to their old selves.

That's why I give Fanboy a 5.0
  • Hmm...

Ok so I SORT OF like this show. SORT OF. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. I think the plot is okay. Not too bad, but maybe it could be a tad more original. I don't like this show because:

1. The theme song is HORRID. (The only show that has a worse theme song is The Mighty B).

2. It has too much potty humor.

3. It's CGI. The good qualities:

1. It's funny sometimes. (SOMETIMES).

2. The wizard boy is funny.

3. It's a nice break from the live-action crud they've been putting on lately.

So overall, it's OK, but not the greatest show on Nickelodeon.

-wolvesrule221
    What is wrong with this show? Everything. The whole show is unoriginal. First off, meet the characters. We have Yo, the girl that is in love with Chum Chum, the bully Boog, the Janitor who is a complete crack head from the looks of him, and Fanboy and Chum Chum, the two sugar rushed boys who always get into stupid situations. What the hell is up with all the weird names? They sound like they came from a 5 year old. Anyways, after having all those weird names, there comes the most weirdest. Kyle. (Sarcasm) You get all those weird names then you have KYLE? WTH? Anyways, moving onto storylines. All the storylines are pointless, and completely awkward and random. Some plots include Fanboy causing Robotic machines to come to life, bubble gum monsters, trying to get some fat ass at a card shop sell something, and making up fake excuse notes to get out of class. Boring! The writing in this show is terrible! I just want to know which adult was retarded enough to make this heap load of soiled underwear. Speaking of soiled underwear, the whole show's humor base revolves around farts, potty humor, poop, diarrhea, etc. What happened to classic shows like Cat Scratch, Rocket blast, etc.?

Avoid this show at all costs. Hopefully, Nick will be smart and cancel this after the first season.
  • Horrid. Just horrid.

So, when I first saw the previews for the show, I had little hope for it. But I thought I might as well give it a chance; big mistake!

Ok, Fanboy and Chum Chum is a computer animated cartoon about two young boys going on "adventures".

At first you may think "What's so bad about that?".
    After watching it you will quickly find out.

So first I will talk about the cons of the show;

1. The animation. Its stiff and just too colourful. It also lacks detail.

2. The characters. With most horrible shows you may find at least one character who is likable. Fanboy and Chum Chum has none (except for Kyle). They all have morbid looking designs, annoying voices and somewhat unoriginal personalities. Not to mention their names. Boog, Yo, Chum Chum, etc.

3. The theme song. Its annoying and makes no sense.
    Its mainly gibberish and sentences to fast for one to understand.

4. The humor. Its mainly just gross fart-jokes. The kind that are only funny to toddlers. If they aren't talking about farts, they're talking about pee or poop. I haven't yet seen an episode were they didn't say the words "fart, burp, boogers, poop and pee" Even when they don't talk about any of that it still just isn't funny.

Well, I've covered all the problems I can think of. Now for the only pro. Kyle. the only good character in the show. Unlike the others he has a normal name and normal personality. He doesn't go on and on about fart related topics like the other, and seems calmer.

That's all I can think of putting, thank you for taking time to read this.
  • The show is pretty much the adventures of a couple of spazzy guys who like comic books, freezy freezes, and whatnot.

Well, in a desperate search for a new show to obsess over, I watched a couple episodes of this show. Really, it isn't as bad as everyone says. I laughed a few times. There is some gross humor in it, but I haven't seen too much of it. Trust me, this show doesn't run completely on gross humor. If it did, I probably would have only watched one episode and then tried to wipe the terribleness out of my mind. People have been saying the main characters are retards, but isn't that how a lot of shows have been? And to be honest, Fanboy is one of my favorite characters. He just acts really silly and hyperactive and makes me laugh at times. Another character I like is Kyle, who kinda balances out the hyperactiveness of, well, everyone around him. I actually kind of wonder if the people who reviewed this series ever actually watched it. It's pretty decent. I think I give this show a grade of a B.
  • like the show

• Really Nickelodeon? Really? This is the best thing you could come up with??

What type of excuse for a TV Show is this, Its awful. I Certainely don't recomened this show to anyone. Is Nickelodeon even ashamed of airing this garbage on TV.
    Theese are my questions about this show.
    1. How does this show air on TV
    2. How isn't this show cancelled yet (Should have been canceled after the Pilot)
    3. Why did this show won 3 EMMIES and nominated for another emmie and was nominated for 4 other annies.
    ------
    This show should stop airing on tv all around the World, All its merchandise Recalled, and everything that has to do whit Fanboy ad chumchum have to be put in a box, The Box needs to be Burned/Disintigrated and the show should be forgotten FOREVER!
    ------
    Ok lets start the Review
    1. Animation
    Now that's Nasty!! All the charachters are odly shaped, The 3-d/Cgi animation is a disaster.

2. Charachters
    Like I Said Charachters are odly shaped. All the charachters have bad voices, None of them are Likable.

3. Theme song
    Like a Dril in your ear drum, The words are gibberish (Gawawgawawawa wawawawa wa wa Fanboy, Chumchum!!!!!)

4. Voices
    Annoying.
  • It's not good, but it's halfway entertaining.

I hated this show just by watching the trailers. If it were 2-D animation, it would be a heck of a lot better. But this show is not boring. It makes no sence, and it's gross at times, but it's not a bad show.

Granted that this show has nothing on shows like Animaniacs or Tiny Toon Adventures, Fanboy and Chumchum is idiotic, but that's half of the humor. It's like a new age Ren and Stimpy, only not as contrivercial and not as greatly animated. This show dosn't deserve a second season, but it does deserve credit for keeping me entertained for a full ten minutes!
  • Where did this even come from.

One thing I have to say is that this is probably one of the worst shows on Nick to ever be made. I really have nothing good to say about it. There is absolutly no good humor at all and the plots are always lame and stupid. One thing they over do is make big fits about stealing. A lot of plots have them worried about stealing and it really makes me annoyed. It's not that I want them to steal, I just hate how they over do that plot. Also, I don't like the characters at all. It stars two annoying, ugly dorks in Halloween costumes that do a bunch of crap, and annoy other characters.

Overall, I don't get why Nick made a show that possibly came from the junkyard. I can't believe it's still airing. I think it would be best to give this show a big, fat F-!
  • not the best nick show

5.5
    fanboy and chum chum is just a nick crap.

it will end very soon i promise.

its the worst nick show

but thears some good episodes.

by the way i want to ask:

why they where those superheros costumes

and what the storyline ?

wait dont answer !

i know !

fanboy and chum chum are just a brain-less crazy kids........

give me a brake from this show.

if you want to see a good nicktoons shows

see spongebob , barnyard , jimmy neturon or the penguins of madagscar.

i'm a really big fan of nicktoons

but fanboy and chum chum are just wrong.

dont see this show
  • From the channel that brought you great shows like Doug and The Adventures of Pete & Pete comes a complete disaster!!!!!

Nickelodeon has started showing a bunch of terrible TV shows recently. This show HAS to be the absolute WORST.

I'm guessing the staff members were high and on too many drugs when they started working on this show. It's got the ugliest characters, terrible animation, an awful theme song, cliche` plots, and the gross-out humor isn't even made funny (Ren & Stimpy made them hilarious). I can't believe this show won Emmy awards, got renewed for a second season, let alone aired in the first place.

What happened? Nick had great shows back in the day. Look at Doug, it's way more mature than this. I mean, there were some episodes of Doug that could make you cry. This show does as well...crying that you have to sit through this! Not to mention when it premiered, Nick also ditched their splat logo that was in use from 1985 for a more generic one.

Nick really let us all down. :(
  • Fanboy and Chum Chum is on? Grab the cyanide pills!

Wow. My God. I cannot believe this is called entertainment by kids and even some teenagers. I mean wow. I think this, along with Fred and Family Guy proove that we have became a Brainless civilization. This is beyond bad. This is beyond horrible. This is the thing that will kill you if you watch it. I honestly cannot believe what nick was thinking when they greenlighted this show. Whats the problem? you ask. Where do I start? Annoying characters, mediocer animation, rip-offs, fart jokes to the point where your brain will explode, Disgusting ideas, bland plots, characters that look like they were inbred, bad role modles, and to top it all off only one tolerable character ( the wizard kid.) Bottom line: This show Suuuuuuukkkkkssss!!

Judgment: 0/10
  • First the Mighty B and now this?? Faaaaaiiiil

WTF? When I first heard a character on a show was going to be named Fanboy, I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants. This show has some of the most immature humor I've ever seen, seriously. Listen to the theme song, it's just fanboy and chum chum running around acting like complete retards. They don't even try to have an understandable plot in an episode, it's just fanboy doing something gay and embarrassing after another. In one episode, this girl named YO (Wow, what an original name) wants fanboy and chum chum to take care of her pet, and she's begging him to do it like he doesn't want to, and throws herself on the ground and starts sobbing. That's like telling little kids "Hey! Whenever you want someone to do something, just throw yourself on the ground and start balling, and you'll get anything you want!" That's a horrible message, especially since the only people who will watch this are 2-5 year olds. They're the only people who would think it's funny. I mean seriously, the main villain of the show is this evil janitor named "Mr. Poopintine" or something like that. Again, what an original name for a character on a show. The animation sucks, too. It looks like an unfinished episode of Jimmy Neutron with superhero posers running around in their underwear. That's pretty much all I have to say, this show SUCKS!!!
  • more disgusting crap courtesy of nickelodeon

well they come out with at least one new show every year and then cancel an old one most likely the new one from the year before. i wonder which show it will be this time? (prays it be the mighty bee)anyway the show is about two complete moron boys running around in their underwear pretending to be superheroes. most likely got it from the captain underpants books ugh. the humour from the comercials is awful and disgusting. and the character designs are the usual miss for nick and its low budget shows. i can bet pedophiles will love this. the voice acting seems decent. the writing is pretty bad. hope this goes on the trash heap fast.
  • What is a terrible show and puts people to sleep?

Fanboy and Chum Chum.

This show is horrible. I can't stand a minute of "Frosty Freezy Freeze!", "Bop! Bop!", or even another fart joke for the 50th time. This show is very immature. Come on, even my cat is more mature and she scratches me when I try to be nice to her. Her name is Cutie, but she doesn't act that cute.

The names of the characters are very bad. I mean come on, Boog? (Isn't that the bear from that movie, Open Season?) Fanboy? Yo? Chum Chum?

I feel brain damaged already. Please be wise and do not watch this show. Grab the pain relievers if you do when the brain-rotting, annoying, horrible theme show starts because it will be so painful.
  • I couldn't stand five to watch five minutes of it.

(I'm not writing this review to insult any fans; I'm simply expressing my opinion) I know this show was going to be bad just from the commercials, but oh, I never imagined that it'd be as awful as it is. The only positive that I've gotta say about this show is the theme song is somewhat catchy, but even then it's completely random. It's an automatic red flag for any viewer. Nevertheless, I continued watching it anyway despite my better judgment. Nickelodeon, can I please have those twenty two minutes I wasted on this crap when I could've done something more productive back? This show was a total waste of time for me, and was the only show that's painful for me to watch: the random gags, the annoying characters, the terrible animation, and the teeth clenching voices. The characters are so annoying that they make me want to rip my hair out, except for Chum-Chum who I think is somewhat cute, and even funny. But Fanboy, Kyle, Yo, and the others take away any enjoyment that Chum-Chum gives me. Everybody on this series looks like crap, and whoever's drawing them clearly has never see a decent-looking human, or simply has no artistic abilities whatsoever…or they're working on a dime. The only thing that I'll give credit for is that they combine the traditional animation with the CGA. Bottom line is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum is one show I advise you to stay away from at all costs.
1 2 3 4 5 6