Fanboy & Chum Chum

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

JordanWelch

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews page 6 of 7

2.6
  • The show is pretty much the adventures of a couple of spazzy guys who like comic books, freezy freezes, and whatnot.

Well, in a desperate search for a new show to obsess over, I watched a couple episodes of this show. Really, it isn't as bad as everyone says. I laughed a few times. There is some gross humor in it, but I haven't seen too much of it. Trust me, this show doesn't run completely on gross humor. If it did, I probably would have only watched one episode and then tried to wipe the terribleness out of my mind. People have been saying the main characters are retards, but isn't that how a lot of shows have been? And to be honest, Fanboy is one of my favorite characters. He just acts really silly and hyperactive and makes me laugh at times. Another character I like is Kyle, who kinda balances out the hyperactiveness of, well, everyone around him. I actually kind of wonder if the people who reviewed this series ever actually watched it. It's pretty decent. I think I give this show a grade of a B.
  • like the show

Fanboy and Chum Chum is a spin-off of Nickelodeon's "Random! Cartoons" that was given the green light and turned into a series. By all the advertising, one might think that this show is what Nickelodeon wants their new hit series to be but does it have the qualities?

The show centers on a young boy who goes by the name of Fanboy. Along with his best friend, who is called Chum Chum, the two have a series of misadventures. Nickelodeon has definitely introduced a line of lovable memorable characters over the years such as Invader Zim and Danny Phantom to name a few. Fanboy and Chum Chum dress like superheroes but really have no special qualities about them except for being hyperactive and imaginative, something that another Nicktoon managed to make entertaining. Along with that, the characters can be flat-out annoying with their traits. If they're not obsessing over something insignificant, then they're making all sorts of loud noises. The other characters on the show fail to impress, I must admit. Either they've already been done so many times before or you're just left wondering what the producers were thinking when they were making all of this. For example, one of the side characters is called Yo. Either that's really lazy or really imaginative, guys.

The animation is in CGI/3-D, what we've come to see so much of these days. Not only do some of the backgrounds lack texture and detail, but the characters all look so bizarre and aren't very easy on the eyes. The show makes use of exaggerated anatomy with cylinder-shaped heads and big bulging eyes, but by taking a good look at the show, one would realize that exaggerated anatomy doesn't work in 3-D. The animation isn't very smooth as actions like arm movements can happen so suddenly, another thing that doesn't work as well in 3-D.

Despite the gripes about production values, there are still some good times to be had in Fanboy and Chum Chum. There are a nice variety of plots, some of which have been done before like the mysterious new kid, and many traces of both slapstick and verbal humor. Most of the humor is generated from the show's title characters and their antics are as likely to entertain as they are to annoy some viewers. One thing that has to be said is that there are numerous accounts of crude humor in this show. If you haven't seen it in the show, then you've likely seen it in the commercials. This is a rather touchy subject and varies between the viewers.

My verdict: Fanboy and Chum Chum is not the worse show that any network has seen in recent history, but at the same time, it's not the best show. Sure, there are good times to be had but most of the show has either been done before or seems uninspired. To be honest, I doubt that Fanboy and Chum Chum is likely to replace The Mighty B! as my primary aspiring-superhero cartoon. For those in the market for at the least, a light laugh, then the show will deliver that. It offers a nice change of pace from the disturbingly-high amounts of live-action and most people should at least give this show a chance.

Animation: 6.5 – Most CGI/3-D animation these days looks good but the show is definitely lacking in some categories, namely characters.
    Sound: 7.0 – The theme song is as hyperactive as the characters, which, although fun, can be a bit annoying.
    Fun Factor: 7.5 – There are a variety of plots and plot devices throughout the show but since most of it has been done before, nothing will really seem new to you.
    Appeal: 6.5 – To some, the chunky character designs and copious amounts of gross humor will be a turnoff.

Final Score: 6.9 – Meets the mark. Although not the best show, you can still find some entertainment in this show and at the least, you should give it a chance.
  • Really Nickelodeon? Really? This is the best thing you could come up with??

What type of excuse for a TV Show is this, Its awful. I Certainely don't recomened this show to anyone. Is Nickelodeon even ashamed of airing this garbage on TV.
    Theese are my questions about this show.
    1. How does this show air on TV
    2. How isn't this show cancelled yet (Should have been canceled after the Pilot)
    3. Why did this show won 3 EMMIES and nominated for another emmie and was nominated for 4 other annies.
    ------
    This show should stop airing on tv all around the World, All its merchandise Recalled, and everything that has to do whit Fanboy ad chumchum have to be put in a box, The Box needs to be Burned/Disintigrated and the show should be forgotten FOREVER!
    ------
    Ok lets start the Review
    1. Animation
    Now that's Nasty!! All the charachters are odly shaped, The 3-d/Cgi animation is a disaster.

2. Charachters
    Like I Said Charachters are odly shaped. All the charachters have bad voices, None of them are Likable.

3. Theme song
    Like a Dril in your ear drum, The words are gibberish (Gawawgawawawa wawawawa wa wa Fanboy, Chumchum!!!!!)

4. Voices
    Annoying.
  • It's not good, but it's halfway entertaining.

I hated this show just by watching the trailers. If it were 2-D animation, it would be a heck of a lot better. But this show is not boring. It makes no sence, and it's gross at times, but it's not a bad show.

Granted that this show has nothing on shows like Animaniacs or Tiny Toon Adventures, Fanboy and Chumchum is idiotic, but that's half of the humor. It's like a new age Ren and Stimpy, only not as contrivercial and not as greatly animated. This show dosn't deserve a second season, but it does deserve credit for keeping me entertained for a full ten minutes!
  • Where did this even come from.

One thing I have to say is that this is probably one of the worst shows on Nick to ever be made. I really have nothing good to say about it. There is absolutly no good humor at all and the plots are always lame and stupid. One thing they over do is make big fits about stealing. A lot of plots have them worried about stealing and it really makes me annoyed. It's not that I want them to steal, I just hate how they over do that plot. Also, I don't like the characters at all. It stars two annoying, ugly dorks in Halloween costumes that do a bunch of crap, and annoy other characters.

Overall, I don't get why Nick made a show that possibly came from the junkyard. I can't believe it's still airing. I think it would be best to give this show a big, fat F-!
  • not the best nick show

5.5
    fanboy and chum chum is just a nick crap.

it will end very soon i promise.

its the worst nick show

but thears some good episodes.

by the way i want to ask:

why they where those superheros costumes

and what the storyline ?

wait dont answer !

i know !

fanboy and chum chum are just a brain-less crazy kids........

give me a brake from this show.

if you want to see a good nicktoons shows

see spongebob , barnyard , jimmy neturon or the penguins of madagscar.

i'm a really big fan of nicktoons

but fanboy and chum chum are just wrong.

dont see this show
  • From the channel that brought you great shows like Doug and The Adventures of Pete & Pete comes a complete disaster!!!!!

Nickelodeon has started showing a bunch of terrible TV shows recently. This show HAS to be the absolute WORST.

I'm guessing the staff members were high and on too many drugs when they started working on this show. It's got the ugliest characters, terrible animation, an awful theme song, cliche` plots, and the gross-out humor isn't even made funny (Ren & Stimpy made them hilarious). I can't believe this show won Emmy awards, got renewed for a second season, let alone aired in the first place.

What happened? Nick had great shows back in the day. Look at Doug, it's way more mature than this. I mean, there were some episodes of Doug that could make you cry. This show does as well...crying that you have to sit through this! Not to mention when it premiered, Nick also ditched their splat logo that was in use from 1985 for a more generic one.

Nick really let us all down. :(
  • Fanboy and Chum Chum is on? Grab the cyanide pills!

Wow. My God. I cannot believe this is called entertainment by kids and even some teenagers. I mean wow. I think this, along with Fred and Family Guy proove that we have became a Brainless civilization. This is beyond bad. This is beyond horrible. This is the thing that will kill you if you watch it. I honestly cannot believe what nick was thinking when they greenlighted this show. Whats the problem? you ask. Where do I start? Annoying characters, mediocer animation, rip-offs, fart jokes to the point where your brain will explode, Disgusting ideas, bland plots, characters that look like they were inbred, bad role modles, and to top it all off only one tolerable character ( the wizard kid.) Bottom line: This show Suuuuuuukkkkkssss!!

Judgment: 0/10
  • First the Mighty B and now this?? Faaaaaiiiil

WTF? When I first heard a character on a show was going to be named Fanboy, I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants. This show has some of the most immature humor I've ever seen, seriously. Listen to the theme song, it's just fanboy and chum chum running around acting like complete retards. They don't even try to have an understandable plot in an episode, it's just fanboy doing something gay and embarrassing after another. In one episode, this girl named YO (Wow, what an original name) wants fanboy and chum chum to take care of her pet, and she's begging him to do it like he doesn't want to, and throws herself on the ground and starts sobbing. That's like telling little kids "Hey! Whenever you want someone to do something, just throw yourself on the ground and start balling, and you'll get anything you want!" That's a horrible message, especially since the only people who will watch this are 2-5 year olds. They're the only people who would think it's funny. I mean seriously, the main villain of the show is this evil janitor named "Mr. Poopintine" or something like that. Again, what an original name for a character on a show. The animation sucks, too. It looks like an unfinished episode of Jimmy Neutron with superhero posers running around in their underwear. That's pretty much all I have to say, this show SUCKS!!!
  • more disgusting crap courtesy of nickelodeon

well they come out with at least one new show every year and then cancel an old one most likely the new one from the year before. i wonder which show it will be this time? (prays it be the mighty bee)anyway the show is about two complete moron boys running around in their underwear pretending to be superheroes. most likely got it from the captain underpants books ugh. the humour from the comercials is awful and disgusting. and the character designs are the usual miss for nick and its low budget shows. i can bet pedophiles will love this. the voice acting seems decent. the writing is pretty bad. hope this goes on the trash heap fast.
  • What is a terrible show and puts people to sleep?

Fanboy and Chum Chum.

This show is horrible. I can't stand a minute of "Frosty Freezy Freeze!", "Bop! Bop!", or even another fart joke for the 50th time. This show is very immature. Come on, even my cat is more mature and she scratches me when I try to be nice to her. Her name is Cutie, but she doesn't act that cute.

The names of the characters are very bad. I mean come on, Boog? (Isn't that the bear from that movie, Open Season?) Fanboy? Yo? Chum Chum?

I feel brain damaged already. Please be wise and do not watch this show. Grab the pain relievers if you do when the brain-rotting, annoying, horrible theme show starts because it will be so painful.
  • I couldn't stand five to watch five minutes of it.

(I'm not writing this review to insult any fans; I'm simply expressing my opinion) I know this show was going to be bad just from the commercials, but oh, I never imagined that it'd be as awful as it is. The only positive that I've gotta say about this show is the theme song is somewhat catchy, but even then it's completely random. It's an automatic red flag for any viewer. Nevertheless, I continued watching it anyway despite my better judgment. Nickelodeon, can I please have those twenty two minutes I wasted on this crap when I could've done something more productive back? This show was a total waste of time for me, and was the only show that's painful for me to watch: the random gags, the annoying characters, the terrible animation, and the teeth clenching voices. The characters are so annoying that they make me want to rip my hair out, except for Chum-Chum who I think is somewhat cute, and even funny. But Fanboy, Kyle, Yo, and the others take away any enjoyment that Chum-Chum gives me. Everybody on this series looks like crap, and whoever's drawing them clearly has never see a decent-looking human, or simply has no artistic abilities whatsoever…or they're working on a dime. The only thing that I'll give credit for is that they combine the traditional animation with the CGA. Bottom line is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum is one show I advise you to stay away from at all costs.
  • I'd rather watch iCarly than this garbage.

Fanboy and Chum Chum is one of the worst, if not the worst, shows Nickelodeon has ever made in their previously glorious history of classic cartoons like Spongebob. I cannot stress how much I detest and abhor this show with my most compassionate part of my soul. As soon as I hear Fanboy and Chum Chum's theme song, I feel like I want to murder everyone. So much annoying gibberish and whistling.

It's not funny at all. Need I say more?

If you ever catch a glimpse of this satanic show, please switch the channel, or you will be trapped in an endless cycle of self mutilation, stupidity and possibly even suicide.
  • Fanboy and - *changes the channel*

Oh my god...Fred Seibert, the creator of What a Cartton, the show that brought that gave birth to, Dexter's Laboratory, Mike Lu & Og, Cow & Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, I.M Weasel, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd n Eddy and the Powerpuff girls. The man who also I believed worked on Oh Yeah Shorts! which I believe gave birth to Fairly OddParents...He has allowed Eric Robles creation, Fanboy and Chum Chum to be made at his Frederator Studios...You know what? This is one of his worst ideas ever!

Fanboy and Chum Chum is a monstrosity of a show about two boys called Fanboy and Chum Chum who get up to the weirdest stuff that should only be done in an animated cartoon, not CGI. Oh, did I mention that the CGI is horrific, it looks like Pet Alien but a Thousand Times Worser!

The opening theme is somewhat catchy yet after a few rewatches it'll grate on your ears and as soon as your hear it, you'll be like, "Oh great this show..." -_-; *Turns over the channel* Seriously, you will, unless you're into ridiculously gross humour that would even make a pool of puke, puke in disgust. It's just plain nonsense, it has no plot and it should have never been made!

Seriously, even Johnny Test is better than this bull and even that show is pretty bad, although it's not as bad as this but it still jumps the shark.

I do not recommend you even watch 1 second of this show, don't let your kids watch it either, especially if they love drawing. Imagine if they became big time animators and made a show as awful as this!

On a scale of FAIL - A+, FAIL being the lowest and A+ being the highest this show is...

0.0/A+ = FAIL/A+

I can't show 0.0 on the rating thing because it won't allow me, so I just wrote it here!

UPDATE

I hate to announce that Nickelodeon have renewed this show for another series! D:

Please end the madness, end it now!
  • More Nickelodeon crap

This is yet another abysmal show from Nickelodeon. Lately, they've been putting out some bad stuff (The Mighty B is a good example,) and this yet another example. This show is about 2 boys who do stupid stuff together, like sleepovers and watching Tomigotchi pets (I know really.) It doesn't help that all the characters personalities are all generic cliche knock-offs, like the strong tough idiot guy (Dugg) Boring teacher (Mr. Teacher) and so on. The only character who has a chance is the wizard kid, yet his role is really underutilized. And then, they use stupid gags repeatedly, like Mr. Teacher buying a ton of something thinking it's a coupon. Lame. Overall, if Nickelodeon wants to beat CN at their own game, they really need to step it up now. 1/10 F-
  • Two words: Epic Fail....

When I heard about the show Fanboy & Chum Chum, I thought "Ugh," but I wanted to give it a fair chance & watched it after Truth or Square. After seeing it, I was apeechless at how bad it was. First of all, they have really strange names. I mean, what kind of name is Chum Chum??? :S This show's just too weird for my tastes. Then there's a girl called Yo?? Wha--? That's just weird. I wouldn't recommend this show to anyone. If you wanna watch GOOD shows that don't gross you out or boring, watch Spongebob or pretty much anything else. I don't think I'll be watching this show anytime soon. Sorry fans.

1/10 stars
  • Why an Emmy? Why not a Jemmy? Or a Blemmy? NOT AN EMMY!!!

This show won an Emmy?! Who nominated this show? Someone, an idiot, a woeful twit who doesn't know the meaning of entertainment must have nominated it along with Regular Show, and--I voted for Regular Show over this crap. Seriously, this show hasn't even made a season without flopping up the timeslot. Where have new episodes been, huh? Nowhere...and this show won an Emmy. From professional award people, they gave this piece of ear-bleeding crud an Emmy. I'm sick just thinking this piece of garbage got one, and puking at the cheerful legions of fandorks who praised this show and its stars. Also, how old are the writers for this show, two? The plots suck big time, and are just shredded off of other redone plots.
  • Why, Fred Seibert, Why?!

Remember the good Nicktoons that used to play on TV? Kiss 'em goodbye! Because Fanboy and Chum Chum is taking their place. Do they succeed? HECK NO!

The premise of this show is two retarded boys going on "adventures". Pretty gripping, isn't it? (sarcasm) Yes, the storyline is bad. The rest of the show is just as craptastic.

The show is dubbed as a "comedy" by Nickelodeon, but, sadly, it fails at being one. All the "humor" comes from toilet jokes. That's it. Every episode is nothing but fart and poop jokes. I swear the show was designed for/by toddlers!

The animation is also bad. My crap looks better than this show. Animation is supposed to be nice and fluid, not choppy and stiff. Also, the show is way to colorful. It's weird how a show so bright and colorful will make you wanna commit suicide after watching it.

The opening theme for the show is, not surprisingly, bad. A lot of the haters on TV.com say it's kinda catchy, but they're wrong (no offense). I've heard that song a million times and I STILL don't know what they're saying!

Finally, the characters (spoiler: they suck). Their designs are extremely morbid and painful to look at. They also have very annoying voices (it's like the writers were doing a casting call for people with strep throats). To make it worse, they have hideous names like: Boog; Yo; Janitor Poopatine (yay another poop joke); Fanboy; Chum Chum; Oz; etc. If my parents named me something like that, I would NEVAH forgive them. The only exception to all of these is Kyle, the wizard-kid. He has a normal voice, a normal name, and can make you smile sometimes (but he still looks abnormal).

If you love your life, stay as far away from this show as possible. This is possibly the worst thing ever to play on Nickelodeon (and television in general).

BTW It got renewed for a second season D:

Humor: 1/10 (12 minutes of potty humor)
    Visuals: 1/10 (Choppy and too colorful)
    Opening: 1/10 (Yay, Ear Rape)
    Characters: 1.5/10 (They all suck, except for Kyle)

Overall: 1/10

Thank you for reading my first review.
  • The rock-bottom of Nicktoons, which can bring the entire channel at the knife-edge.

A show that will make you change the channel, or rather turn off the TV. It's simply boring, I could not even sense any comedic scenes anywhere in any episodes. I know it's labelled as 'Gross humour show', but they could have done with much less intensity. Despite all the negative criticisms, I don't really know how this show could get millions of views and receiving 3 Emmy awards.

You would lodge complaints for defective goods that you buy. Similarly, if you pay for cable television, you should get back acceptable television shows.

Now with another season coming up, it might take up more of the schedule formerly occupied by the best Nickelodeon shows. There's no way to take cover. Besides Avatar, Nickelodeon has really spoilt their reputation they had enjoyed so much during their early years.
  • I was horribly wrong for liking this show!!!

Third time I reviewed this.But so horrible.Nick had one chance and they spent it on idiotic shows.The show's about a stupid,nose pickin pack of superhero's.Dare to know there names.FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM!!!They don't even have super powers,which is a waste of imagination,while Adventure Time has plenty of imagination.You think that's bad?Then check out the Other characters names.A girl named Yo,a bully named Boog and a rip-off of Comic Book Guy named OZ.And then there's the owner of the Frosty Mart and a wizard.You dare to know there names?Kyle and Lenny!Really?Once you get stupid names,you get Kyle and Lenny?Geez.And like Johnny Test,they have stupid villians and others with Digital pet zombies,Bears stealing money,Gum people and Ice heros.And dumb spoofs of Star Wars,King Kong and Michael Jackson.And it's humor is so stupid.Like when Chum Chum was trying to get a superhero to come to his house and he had the wrong snack,Cookies and Milk.And so he figures out the right snack.And you know what it is?Milk and cookies!WTH?That's a fail.I give it a F for failing.Score:

Animation:The useless thing that CGI does.And every eye is cheap because it looks like glass.

Humor:No humor at all with idiotic superheros.

Voices:Terrible voice acting.Fanboy and Chum would never shut up!

Music:Stupid.The musical numbers are stupid too except the He's My Best Friend one.

Theme:The worst one I ever heard.It's just the two idiots acting like dummyheads.

The 4th worst show of all time.This worse than the Garfield Show,but Johnny Test is worse.
  • Makes Mr.Meaty look like a winner

I can't stand this show everytime I see this show on television I wanna rip my eyes out of the socket. I think The Mighty B suddenly stopped making episodes because of this show. I'd rather watch The Mighty B other than this. I saw one episode once, and the humor is very horrible. Like for example, Fanboy mistakes a fire hydrant for a hot dog. When I watched that bit I was like... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....no. I hope this show gets cancelled ASAP, the animation is horrible, the characters are ugly, the theme song makes me wanna shoot my TV. Who made this show? I must find the person responsible! Nickelodeon is just as worse as Cartoonetwork. If they want to keep Victorious, Brainsurge or maybe any other show that ruined the network, I suggest they cancel this first right away, it's one huge eye sore. What are kids watching these days? They need to see the shows that were great for television back then. I'm glad I was born as a 90's kid. Anyway, if you never seen his show, don't try to give it a chance, you'll end up throwing your tv into a lake. Final Grade: Big Fat Huge F-----
  • just stupid!

this show is soooooooooooo stupid and piontless and the only reason i am even reviewing is because I have nothing better to do! who really likes this show? I know I don't! waste of money to even consider making this garbage! I mean why make new shows when you already had amazing shows on like Rugrats and Hey Arnold! I completly hate this show!! The shows on nick now are lame! is there even a posative review cause the ones i read wasn't! but I have to amit that I like the theme song but I can live without it! They should take this show off!
  • This show is lame, stupid, annoying, and just plain SUCKS.

OK, I honestly didn't think it looked too bad according to the previews, so I gave it a chance and watched one of the 11-minute episodes that came on the day it premiered. Let me tell you, those were the only 11 minutes of my life that I truly believe I've wasted. This show could not get more annoying! None of its jokes are funny, and both FanBoy and Chum Chum are just...disgusting. Not only that, but it took the place of Making Fiends's Sunday time slot on Nicktoons, even though it's lame! I hate this show, and I hope it dies...SOON.
  • this is bad

it is unfunny, wrong, strange, stupid and it makes no sense. the guy had to be high when he wrote it that is the only way it makes sense. the characters suck, the names of the characters suck i mean fanboy, chum chum, Yo!!!!! It is also really gross. i hate this show more and more every day it is a terrible show with a terrible idea and terrible plots. this the wost show on nick i hope that one day nick will wake up and cancel this piece of crap. it should be replaced with invader zim or anything else. it should go down as once of the wost ideas ever for a show. i think it had all ready won that. it sucks so much that it is not even funny. it is so random and dump that is amazing. how could anyone in their right mind like this?! i hope thats this get canceled soon before i lose my mind
  • One of the stupidest things I Have Seen On TV

My friend suggested this show because he finds it hilarious. I watched an episode, it was one of the most boring 11 minutes of my life (thank goodness it's only two 11 minute episodes and not one 22, that way you don't spend as much time watching if you disliked it). I then watched another out of boredom, that was even more painfully boring and just absurd, and not in a good way. This is probably one of the worst cartoons I have ever seen. Granted, I've only seen like 2-3 episodes or so, but they were TERRIBLE, I thought. If this is what kids are watching now (and I only say this because I assume it's generally aired towards kids, this does not mean adults/teens don't watch, I just assume kids do more so), I fear what kind of children programming they will have in the future. "F"
  • A revival to Nick. This is the greatest cartoon I ever watched.

Nah, not really. Just another show to take out to the dumpster. The show is not funny. The duo are the superhero wannabe stoners. The secondary characters are no different. Kyle is the least annoying guy on the show. Though there's not really anything that's interesting about him either. May i ask what is up with the JANITOR? A LAME mix of Star Wars and house cleaning. The animation is pretty choppy and the art direction is very ugly. And if you like retarded fart humor, then this might be for you. 1/10
  • .......................................................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!

Thats it, this is it this is finlly it. probily the worst cartoon ever made in history. i mean its entertaning for the most part, but its just terrible altogether. ugh so lets begin So this show im reivewing is called fanboy and chum chum ok" so the show is about to suger rushed boys running around in there underware a few charicters named yo. who are obbsesd with chum chum. and a few other charicters.
    why this cartoon is just plane boring. all it is, is just too annoyinng kids running around in there underware... is that the best you can come up with!?!?!?!?. well lets see we got the animation lets look.... my god that is the worst animation style i have ever seen. and boy are these some ugly cartoon charicters the charicter desighns suck! So what else is there?.. well we got the names of the charicters ...fan boy!? chum chum!? yo!? boog!? kyle.. well thats pretty normal. but what parents name there kids fanboy and chum chum oh boy well i will give it one good part the theme song.. thats it the theme song thats all thats good i will admit the show is pretty entertaning so it gets a two. this is weirdgamer2001 sighning off.
  • ....And i thought Nickelodeon was cool. If you thought Nickelodeon could'nt get worse, they came up with more and MORE CRAP! READ more of this review.

Ladies and Gentlemen, If you are looking for a show to be nominated for "Worst Cartoon Show", Fanboy and Chum Chum is your pick.

Nickelodeon has come up with a lot of crap, and this is one of them. If you thought "THE MIGHTY B!" was bad, wait until you hear this show.

First of all, The show is gross. It centers around two goofball boys (who look like odd mistakes), Fanboy and Chum Chum who go on thier so-called "adventures". They fart, barf, dig thier noses, and..... let's not mention more. I don't want YOU to BARF too.

Second of all, this show is an example of "Rugrats" on crack. I know it is a so-called cartoon but can they be at least one thing (that makes sense) and not unexplainable crap.

My only plus is the animation tho, its cool. OVERRALL, terrible show!!

Anyone who thumbs me down doesn't know what "COOL" means!. The writers are on crack and they should cancel this ASAP! before i go on a violent rampage. Don't watch this show!

This is the reason why SPIN-OFFS don't work on Nickelodeon.
  • This could be the new definition of terrible!

This is the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life. If you thought Glen Martin was bad, ladies and gentelmen, we have a new winner. The show is about two kids that go on stupid adventures like to the frosty mart and live in a tree house the size of a real house. I could tell by the preview this show was going to be F- material. Guess what? We were right! I said we because I hope you feel the same way. The characters are stupid, have verrrrrrrry annoying voices, and tell stupid jokes. The animation is ok, so i'll give it that. Overall, this show should be cancelled ASAP. Please nick, take this damn excuse of an abombanation of tv down!
  • This show is giving Nickeldeon a bad name. They gotta cancel it...

This show is about two stupid, nerdy, annoying, little kids who wear underwear and tights and do stupid stuff. I will grade everything about this show.

ANIMATION: 1/10
    It looks ugly and unfinished.

HUMOR: 1/10
    All of it is just disgusting, immature, potty humor such as farting, pooping, toilets, burping, stinky stuff. And god-awful spoofs of Emperor Palpatine, Tomagotchi Toys, The Terminator, and even Michael Jackson.

STORYLINES OF EPISODES: 1/10
    You gotta be kidding me? Bubble Gum Monsters? Tomagotchi rip off zombies? Karate Pigs? How old are the writers for this show, 5?

CHARACTERS: 1/10
    All of them are completley annoying and dull. And the characters names, Come on! What kind of names are Fanboy, Chum Chum, Boog, Yo? VOICE ACTING: 1/10
    Annoying And Stupid. I cant stand Fanboy, Chum Chum, Boog, and Lenny's voice.

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
    This show is annoying, stupid, immature, and one of the worst abominations to ever hit Nick. I cant believe they got rid of great shows just to fit this terrible show onto Nick. Come on Nickeldeon! Do something right and cancell this show!

This show gets an overall grade of an F---------. Im out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7