Fanboy & Chum Chum

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

JordanWelch

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews (192)

2.6
  • This show is a criminal offense

Of all the Nick shows I've seen, this is #2 on my list of horrendous ones. It is just a pure assault on your ears and intelligence.

The intro is just ear grating. It's like someone grinding their fingernails on a chalkboard. And those lyrics... who in their right mind puts brain freeze as a selling point to your show? Seriously, WTH?!

The animation and designs? it is on par with Garbage Pail Kids. The character models are as hideous as you can get for a 3D animated cartoon.

And the plots and humor? So painful. I'd rather watch 3 hours of Breadwinners over this garbage. At least their animation style isn't as grotesque as this abomination.

Seriously, whoever made this show, you are an utter disgrace to the animation world.. This kind of show takes a special kind of bad to make, the kind of bad you have to intentionally set out to do because anybody with any sort of decency or half a brain I might add would take one look at this and kill it with fire.

Shame on all of you for subjecting kids to this vile creation!
  • Why was this made

I have seen bad shows, But this is the worst. Give me Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, Modern spongebob anyday compared to this. I understand why some people might like those shows or atleast not hate them, But this show gives no exuse.

So, since I was wondering why this show was hated so widely, I decided to watch the first episode. Big mistake.

The humor: 2.0/10

Honestly, the humor was horrible. But, they actually tried with it so I cant give it the worst, but regardless its never funnier then almost snickering.

The plots: 1.0/10

JEEZ, who wrote these, obnoxious 6 year olds? There is virtually no introduction in the pilot episode of Fanboy and chum chum, not to mention the first episode was LITERALLY Kyle being abused for 10 minutes. And the other half episode is just 10 minutes of Fanboy and Chumchum switching noses and abusing each other.

The animation: 1.5/10

I literally almost had to vomit about 10 minutes in with a terrible mix of everything on this show. The poor CGI, The nasty graphics, Everything.

The morals: 1.0/10

Oh my god. If you ever cross this crap on TV, do not let your impressionable kids see it. Just don't. It would turn them into obnoxious brats with no common decency whatsoever. Not to mention, it makes people with common sense look like total dicks.

The characters: 3.0/10

Ok, Fanboy and Chum Chum (atleast Fanboy) I want to kill. But the side characters are actually great, honest. And the reason fanboy is even worse then Chum Chum, is because chum chum isn't EXTREMELY obnoxious.

Adding up the ratings, This show gets a 8.5/50, rounding up to a 2/10.

What a abomination.
  • Love it

Decent.
  • Fuckboy and Cum Cum

Or Failboy and Dum Dum. Absolute trash. Thank god it was cancelled. Whoever likes this abomination is an idiot. That's it. I'm not writing the plot because I don't bother with this load of crap. Nick, you can do better than this. Screw this!!!!!!!
  • I think Sanjay & Craig and Breadwinners are little worse than this

But still,it sucks big time. Simple CGI,simple story,unfunny creepy jokes (dont even talk about characters)...
  • i love it this should be uncancelled and replace spongebob

fanboy and chum chum are one of the best role models of television they so cray cray like sway sway chum chum just freaky yo all of the characters are awesome and sexy it also has better animation than jimmy neutron which ripped off planet sheen bad show fanboy and chum chum is boss
  • I am so glad this show got cancelled!

I swear to god, it was among the worst shows on TV. I'd rather watch Mr. Meaty than this show (and don't get me wrong Mr. Meaty sucked too) but this show is unbearable. The characters have the stupidest names out of any characters I have seen on TV. Seriously? Fanboy and Chum-Chum? Wow, such creativity (sarcasm) a lack thereof! I can stomach most gross content on TV but this show exceeds what I can tolerate! How this show was "made" to be a children's program is beyond me!

All this stupid program revolved around were these two idiot kids who act like superheroes because they were obsessed with superhero comics. Not to mention the character designs are so ugly and grotesque looking.

I swear to god, I put it on the other day, most likely a rerun and just to see how bad it is and I turned it off within 2 minutes (if that) it's simply unbearable. Really? Did the writers think that making the characters' IQ negative 400 would make the show funny? If they did then they are just as stupid.

I hope that Fanboy and Chum Chum goes down as among the worst shows in TV history. I would rather be locked in a Saudi Arabian prison then watch this garbage!

Boycott this show at all costs because it is not worth your time. Have a nice day!
  • Thought it was fun at the time, but looking back, its TRASH

Yes, I was in the minority. While I will admit, at the time it came on, I kinda liked this show, only because I didn't have much of a choice, our cable got cut back and we only really had 20 channels. But anyway, looking back 5 years later, its absolutely pathetic, the jokes are very forced and the plots are done to death. The 80's pop culture references have me at wits end, they are just so forced and out of place.

It seems as though at least 10 characters in this show are voiced by Jeff Glenn Bennett. Not that he's a bad voice actor, he's one of my favorites. It's just so annoying hearing him voice so many characters with very little difference in the tone and sound. The personalities are weak, the writing sucks, just about everything sucks here. The only reason it's still alive is through constant reruns on Nicktoons. Otherwise, this show should be forgotten or deserves to go down in history as one of Nick's worst series of all time.
  • It's awful

Fanboy & Chum Chum is about two 10 year old kids (God knows where their parents are at) that are superhero wannabes. They embark in misadventures such as, err... making friends with this gum creature. The plots make no sense and the animation is downright ugly.

But to make things worse, I used to like this show when it first premiered.
  • Finally this overrated trash is done!!!

I strongly hate this show because it's nothing more than a black hole of Nickelodeon vomit. This show is horrible, gross and unfunny. If I was Jenny Wakeman and Danny Phantom, I would just destroy these two weirdoes. I hate this show a lot! It's just as bad as: The Problem Solverz, Teen Titans Go!, and other bad cartoons made in the current times. I'm really glad it's cancelled because it's really awful.
  • DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

• Terrible

I hate Fanboy and Chum Chum, More like Gayboy and Crap Crap! It ruined Nickelodeon. Making it have terrible animation!
  • If you don't like whats on change the channel!

Well seriously, I myself can't help but laugh at this show. And for the haters well, if you don't like it change the channel (hence the title). Come on its stupid television for sure but, everyone needs a good laugh. Everything is fine in moderation, there are a lot of shows I don't want my girls to watch on tv however the time they do spend watching I regulate it, like a responsible parent! Nothing wrong with mindless tv once in a while. I let my girls watch this for an hour once a week on Netflix. If it was on tv for an hour once a week I'd let them watch it. Bring it back Nickelodeon, maybe just put it on later when all the sticks in the mud already have their kids in bed!
  • Worst CGI EVER! Hands down

I dont know what gave Nickelodeon the idea for this show but I do know that it will get canned soon. The only good characters were the wizard boy Kyle and the depressed store worker Lenny. The protagonists are stupid and obviously insane. I mean, what kind of sane person wears pannies over thier pants 24/7? Someone should call the Sanity Department and examine Fanboy and Chum Chum because something is clearly wrong with thier heads.
  • Sucks so hard

1.5
    Who thought this failed abortion of a show was a good idea! All the characters do is wear diapers and go on stupid adventures! At least it isn't as bad as The Looney Tunes Show.
  • Why did Nickelodeon even bother making this horrible cartoon?!

Fanboy and Chum is the most stupid cartoon I've ever seen. The episodes are annoying, dumb, boring, poorly written, and I think Nickelodeon made a HUGE mistake even airing this. Nickelodeon sucks so bad now. Some kids might like this show, but I hate it.
  • Annoying

The show is just plain annoying. The 2 lead characters are very unlikable. The characters that are supposed to be unlikable like the bully is actually one of my favorite characters cause he does what I want to do to those 2 little shits. The other being Kevin since he also hates them.
  • Completely Underrated

Why does everyone dislike Fanboy & Chum Chum? It's really well done and well-written. The characters are all smart, unlike what most of this reviewers think (probably because they've never watched it, thinking it would be unbearable). It is from the creators of The Fairly OddParents and ChalkZone, which I enjoy too.
  • horrible

Nothing funny or interesting about this show. Ive never seen such stupid show, two ugly ass brainless kids doing stupid shit, and the other characters are disgusting too. Thats a torture, people must be ignorant as well to actually like those ***gots, u imagine if they were real and meeting them? Please...
  • Surely that is not the best show ever, but I see it as a good show.

Almost everyone hates the show Fanboy and Chum Chum, but I do not hate him. It is not a huge show, but still watchable.

And the CGI animation is not that bad, but better in season 1.

Balance of seasons:

* First season: season-decent episodes, although some unwatchable (7.6)

* Second season: Without a doubt, worse than the previous season. Most of these episodes were not original. And the last, were painful (7.2)

• the source of all bad cartoons of today.

well they all trace back to fanboy and dumb dumb yes all these bad cartoons all trace back to

fanboy and dumb dumb yes it was fanboy and dumb dumb that started it all what a terrible cartoon that was just is so sad that fanboy and dumb dumb had to be THE ONE as in THE ONE

cartoon that started it all,so sad ain't it?that it is all fanboy and dumb dumb's fault why there are so many terrible cartoons wounder if fanboy and dumb dumb had not been made all these terrible cartoons wouldn't got made either?

• Spoiler Alert

I don't need to write a usual long review to describe this atrocity: disgusting fart humor, dumb kids, poor excuse for a show. Doesn't even deserve a one rating.

They're making new episodes. ._.

And CartoonWizzard132 you're an annoying troll, you always give crappy shows 9 /10's stop it.
  • Horrible

This is stupid, boring, dumb, the plots suck and make no sense and it isn't even funny not even a tiny little bit. So glad this got cancelled.
  • Just a show about retareted chimps staring at you.

Just don't watch this show.
  • This is awful.

When I tell you that this show is bad, I mean this show is BAD. Really, really bad. I mean I wouldn't even let a baby watch this. This world deserves better. This should be used as a torturing device in prisons. I mean, Nickelodeon is that what you want to be known for. Fanboy and Chum Chum? It doesn't even sound real. I don't want it to be real. Your channel used to have quality. Some kind of measure to keep animated gunk like this off your network. I'm not only disappointed but ashamed to have watched this. I probably need at least 10 years to purge myself from this travesty.

Good day.
  • One of the funniest nicktoons ever.

I had so much fun with this show. The farts be down right hilarious.
  • Really horrible.

Fanboy and Chum Chum is the worst show I've ever saw on nickelodeon Sanjay and Craig is like FB & CC but so much better......

Characters: 0/10

Really? Nick? Really? can't you ever make a show I can watch? No you can't Dickelodeon! what happened in the 90's you made better shows until FOP,and Spongebob came same goes with Disney and Cartoon Network... okay lets get to the characters Fanboy- fanboy? what kind of name is that? I know! a stupid kind! he's ugly,and idiotic who wears underwear over their clothes you look like an ugly superhero!

Chum Chum- More like Dumb Dumb! at least he's a little mature than FB he's also ugly,idiotic,and a moron JUST KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boog- What the F&^$#&#&? Boog? what does that mean Boogers? I have no word for him... nut I don't like him either

Yo- Who is this crazy B3%@^%? just another ugly big-headed idiot..........

Names 0,000,000/10

Overall just horrible the names suck! this show should get an award for "worst names on their own tv show in history" i know Zero million isn't a number but their names is just ugh!

Plot 0/10

Can't anyone make a plot that makes sense? i mean 2 wacky,ugly,moronic,idiotic,stupid boys who goes on adventures? HA! i'd pay 1,000 buck for whoever can make a show much better than this s4$@
  • Gosh, Why this is still aired on tv?

I don't know why nick decided to run out of storyline ideas and originality. Let's start with the theme song, It's A N N O Y I N G then L O U D! The colors are too bright and hard to see! then the animation: Oh my god! It's disgusting! They have no personalities and No plot just random fricking plot!

All Fs, just simple for this shit.

• haters can hate!

i dont love it, or hate it. I only watched a few episodes and it was ok. I was a little bit surprised when it was cancelled. its ok. but i would never think it "sucks horse nuts" im not mean enough to say it like THAT.
  • Stupidest Show Ive Ever Watched

I don't think there's a dumber show on the face of the earth. When I watched the pilot episode of this show, I was instantly pissed off. I actually kicked the wall in hatred of this shitty show. Thankfully this show stopped making episodes. I think I'd rather ram a fork through my eye than watch a marathon of this crap. Whoever wrote this should be hung immediately or simply fired from writing. I don't see how anyone could find this show entertaining. It sucks horse nuts.