Fanboy & Chum Chum

Saturday 10:30 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered Nov 07, 2009 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews (181)

2.4
  • Really horrible.

Fanboy and Chum Chum is the worst show I've ever saw on nickelodeon Sanjay and Craig is like FB & CC but so much better......

Characters: 0/10

Really? Nick? Really? can't you ever make a show I can watch? No you can't Dickelodeon! what happened in the 90's you made better shows until FOP,and Spongebob came same goes with Disney and Cartoon Network... okay lets get to the characters Fanboy- fanboy? what kind of name is that? I know! a stupid kind! he's ugly,and idiotic who wears underwear over their clothes you look like an ugly superhero!

Chum Chum- More like Dumb Dumb! at least he's a little mature than FB he's also ugly,idiotic,and a moron JUST KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boog- What the F&^$#&#&? Boog? what does that mean Boogers? I have no word for him... nut I don't like him either

Yo- Who is this crazy B3%@^%? just another ugly big-headed idiot..........

Names 0,000,000/10

Overall just horrible the names suck! this show should get an award for "worst names on their own tv show in history" i know Zero million isn't a number but their names is just ugh!

Plot 0/10

Can't anyone make a plot that makes sense? i mean 2 wacky,ugly,moronic,idiotic,stupid boys who goes on adventures? HA! i'd pay 1,000 buck for whoever can make a show much better than this s4$@