Fanboy & Chum Chum

Saturday 10:30 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered Nov 07, 2009 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

Fanboy & Chum Chum Fan Reviews (173)

2.4
  • Horrible. Why did this show exist? I am SO happy it's gone.

This show was a big plunk for Nickelodeon. I mean, who in hell would want to see THIS?! This HORRIBLE abomination was one big plunge for Nickelodeon. And now today, the only good show still running is Sanjay and Craig.

In fact, let's do a timeline of nick.

1991 - 1995 = Many good shows, the only failures were Doug and Ren And Stimpy.

1996 - 2000 = Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, and CatDog premiere, and HA was decent, but Angry Beavers and CatDog were bad. However Nick was still as good as before. SpongeBob premiered too, and it was honestly pretty good.

2001 - 2005 = SpongeBob loses some quality as the second season airs, and Hey Arnold continues to run on the second half it's show. I was relieved that Angry Beavers ended in 2001, and CatDog ended in 2002. SpongeBob's third season also aired around here, but still didn't have it's Season 1 glory.

2006 - 2010 = SpongeBob died in 2008, and many rotten shows took place here. In 2009, Nickelodeon died itself because of FB&CC (the show I'm now reviewing).

2011 - present = Nickelodeon becomes the worst channel of all time. Welcome to Hell.

So stay away and I mean FAR away from Fanboy and Chum HUM. It gets a 0 out of 10. Dumb plots, no laughs, bad animation. This caused the death of Nickelodeon. Off to review Fish Hooks.