Fantastic Four Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Fantastic Four in Anime: What is your opinion?

gamerboy190

[1]Aug 31, 2006
    • level: 18
    I like it, but the old one is a little better, but I can judge it too fast. What is your opinion?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kungfujesus77

[2]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 6
    First of all, it isn't anime. It's anime-inspired animation, and badly-done animation. The CG is cheesy and dated (as in 10 years ago), and the actual cel animation is choppy at best. Looks like a series of animatics at times.

ajmortys

[3]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 2
    its not bad, but it could definetily be better.

j_bwoy

[4]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    ^aggred so far the the old is still the best im not likeing this one so far but they have only show 1 episdoe so far it may get better

gamerboy190

[6]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 18
    kungfujesus77 wrote:
    First of all, it isn't anime. It's anime-inspired animation, and badly-done animation. The CG is cheesy and dated (as in 10 years ago), and the actual cel animation is choppy at best. Looks like a series of animatics at times.

Thanks. I meant that.

Puree11

[7]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 2
    Dang you're mean KungFuJesus. (or as my friend says "critical")

Mammal_Mage

[8]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 24

I liked it.  For one thing, they kept Dr. Doom true to the classics(I thought the movie version of him was annoying).

Oh, and is this show french?  If so, that makes it one of three french cartoons I like.(the other two are Donkey Kong Country and Dragon Hunters).

gideonbernstein

[10]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 44
    A Fantastic Four anime isn't a bad idea. The Japanese aldready made their own versions of the Powerpuff Gilrs and Spider-Man (live action). Besides, in order for it to be real anime, it must actually be produced in Japan.

ILUVTV11

[11]Sep 10, 2006
     So Cool its already one of my faviortes.

Mammal_Mage

[12]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 24
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:

I liked it.  For one thing, they kept Dr. Doom true to the classics(I thought the movie version of him was annoying).

Oh, and is this show french?  If so, that makes it one of three french cartoons I like.(the other two are Donkey Kong Country and Dragon Hunters).

If you like Dragon Hunters then contribute to the tv.com page- it's horrible and I love that show so anybody who'll help BTW, did you watch the new episode yesterday at 12(sorry for the off topic ness) I liked the episode yesterday- lots better than TBF

Yes I have(about Dragon Hunters), I was very surprised that they brought it back.

heylin_dragon

[14]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 13
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:

If you like Dragon Hunters then contribute to the tv.com page- it's horrible and I love that show so anybody who'll help BTW, did you watch the new episode yesterday at 12(sorry for the off topic ness) I liked the episode yesterday- lots better than TBF

Yes I have(about Dragon Hunters), I was very surprised that they brought it back.

Me too but very excited
    the dr. doom in the movie was awsome it would be sooo cooler if they had drawn the show differently , and if the cast from the movie did the voices to the animated shows

CAPNDEL

[15]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 14
    it's definately different than other incarnations, but i like it none the less.

niceguyposer

[16]Sep 18, 2006
    heylin_dragon wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:

Me too but very excited
    the dr. doom in the movie was awsome it would be sooo cooler if they had drawn the show differently , and if the cast from the movie did the voices to the animated shows
    I'm sure Jessica Alba and Chris Evans are busy. And I didn't like Jessica Alba as Sue Storm that much anyway. No offense Alba fans, but she ain't much of an actor.
    Edited on 09/18/2006 7:21pm

samhalliwell

[17]Sep 19, 2006
    niceguyposer wrote:
    heylin_dragon wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:

Me too but very excited
    I'm sure Jessica Alba and Chris Evans are busy. And I didn't like Jessica Alba as Sue Storm that much anyway. No offense Alba fans, but she ain't much of an actor.

Preach it.

greengumballs

[18]Sep 19, 2006
    it's alright for what it is but I don't know kind of childish

-Silverstar-

[19]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 9
    niceguyposer wrote:
    I didn't like Jessica Alba as Sue Storm that much anyway. No offense Alba fans, but she ain't much of an actor.

Since when is that a requirement for actresses? She's pretty; that's all that matters in Hollywood!

-Blackstar-

[20]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 8
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    niceguyposer wrote:
    I didn't like Jessica Alba as Sue Storm that much anyway. No offense Alba fans, but she ain't much of an actor.

Since when is that a requirement for actresses? She's pretty; that's all that matters in Hollywood!

Cases in point: Jessica Simpson, Hilary Duff and both of their less attractive sisters.