Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Feb 08, 2009 In Season

Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory Fan Reviews (3)

• MTV viewers might know Dyrdek from his starring role in the reality series Rob and Big, the adoptive parent of Mini-Horse, the man who performs as alter-ego "Bobby Light" or the guy who tried to teach bulldog Meaty to skateboard. Yeah, Rob Dyrdek.

The show is would mainly popular to veiwers that watched Rob's last show "Rob & Big." This Rob Dyrdek's Fanatsy Factory is an amazing show. Rob Dyrdek is very funny and so are the other people that work in the Fanatsy Factory. One problem I do see though is that it airs on Sunday's, and sometime I do not get see the new episodes. Most of the time on the show Rob Dyrdek builds things to put in his factory, and pulls pranks on the crew. It is a great show and I would recommend it to anyone to laugh.
  • Big Cats date

love the new song from Bobby Light and Silky Black!
  • This show is always awesome.

Rob decided to move out of the apartment since he needs space to manage his life with the production line and skateboarding, in which he builds his own skating park inside a 25,000 sq foot warehouse he bought. In the most recent episode he has also bought a hotel in vegas. He also has a new puppy a girl bull dog named Beefy. His cousin Big Cat Drama's older brother has joined the cast along with his receptionist Chanel and his manager Jeremy. He has even added sky walkways to and from his lawyer's and managers offices to his. He has given Drama a recording studio for rapping. He also bought a dummy a foam pit for recreation purposes and a super blob.