TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Fantasy Island Forums

ABC (ended 1984)

My Fantasy Island/Untouchables crossover episode--sort of

Mad_Buck

[1]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 79
    I wish they'd had an episode where some poor schnook (naturally played by Sonny Bono) had as his fantasy to be Eliot Ness leading his Untouchables in the fight against organized crime. Paul Picerni, Nick Georgiade, and Abel Fernandez would all reprise their roles from The Untouchables. Naturally, Bruce Gordon would also reprise his role as Frank Nitti. Sonny, though a bumbler, would eventually lead the good guys to triumph over Nitti's criminal empire. Then, in the closing sequence, the Untouchables plus Nitti would emerge from the house to get on the departing plane with Sonny. Roarke would then inform him that his fantasy was also part of their fantasy--to play their Untouchables roles once again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AprilFox

[2]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 109
    That sounds like a great idea! I like when they bring back the oldtimers on the shows.I would love to see Mike Connors (Mannix) and Joseph Campanella again. Dang so many have passed away that it can only be a dream now.

revbucky

[3]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 22
    Cool idea! Maybe Marlon Brando could be the Godfather in it.

Irwin50

[4]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 1

Yeah, I kind of like that, where two people's fantasies cross over and interact.