A Fargo Community
Monday 10:00 PM on FX (Returning April 19, 2017)

Awe jeeze, what another eventful week!

We begin in an office building with a very fidgety worker. He keeps nervously looking out his cubical and going back to his desk. Is he looking out to make sure he is in the clear so he can play Solitaire or is it something else? Yep, it's something else. Lorne shows up, grabs the guys by his tie and drags him out of the office. Not only out of the office but takes an elevator ride down to the parking garage, cuts his clothes off and throws him into the trunk. I started feeling sorry for the guy because of his plea's but in the end we find out he is our "naked fella" who froze to death in the woods and Molly is the lead on the case. His coworkers analyze the possibilities of why this happened to Molly, the she sees the security camera footage and there is Lorne's mug. Molly's "spidey-sense" starts tingling.

Lorne is one busy guy. Back in Duluth he now goes to visit Starvos Milos Wife's personal trainer Don at his gym Squat. I couldn't help but giggle when Lorne presented Don with his bronzer mishap. In the worlds tiniest storage closet, Don was blackmailing Milos to open a Turkish Bath and knew that Starvos lied about where he got his money from. Lorne's wheels were turning, it was all leading to a new blackmail plan against Milos with Don now working for him. Lorne now sneaks into Milos' house to switch his back pain meds with adderall (he got in a back alley from a drug dealer who also looks like he'll thrive if a zombie apocalypse happens), kills the adored family dog and leaves a new ransom note but it now asks for million instead of the original amount. Of course this doesn't still well with Milos he says no one can really know about his money and gets upset with Lorne. Lorne suggests that he stays in the home for Milos' protection and Milos agrees. All is safe until Milos is taking shower.

Molly has lunch with a rather interesting old friend. Her stories of the dangers in the world online dating are making me feel uncomfortable. Lester seems to be having many comfortable moments as well. He still hasn't cleaned up his house and is being haunted by the "nice things" his wife use to say. He decides to go back to work. His boss sends him to Hess' house to deliver the insurance paperwork. While at Hess' we see Momma Hess has turned to the drink, thinks her two boys are animals, needs money and tries to seduce Lester! Her seduction is interrupted by Younger Hess boy shooting Older Hess boy in the ass with an arrow (this may be the reverse)! All Momma Hess does is shrugs her shoulders in a WTF fashion. Oh those two! It sure is a busy day for Lester at the office (his hand is sure bothering him BTW) because he gets visited by Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench (who watched the Hess house visit from behind a tree). They start making assumptions about him and Momma Hess but just when the conversation starts to get interesting guess who saves him? Molly. TeamBusiness leaves with a sly cover from Lester and Molly lures Lester in by wanting to get a policy started. However there is another agenda, she drops her files (mixed with a photo of Lorne), Lester sees the photo, gets uncomfortable and asks Molly to leave while handing her a policy brochure. Molly is thrilled by his reaction when she relays what she did to Bill. Bill AGAIN tells Molly to stop. Lester has now decided to go to his brothers house. While Chazz is busy in his safe Lester steals a taser and when Chazz realizes Lester is there, Lester asks, "which one makes the biggest hole?"

Gus Grimly is regretting his decision of letting Lorne go. He runs the plate numbers and finds out the car belongs to Lester. His guilt is more solidified because he knows Lester is one of the "victims" in Bemidji. Gus can't wait to admit his mistake and bravely tells his Lieutenant (who is the can taking a dump). The Lieutenant gets so mad he flushes and comes out (did he wipe? Eeww). He tells Gus he needs to contact Bemidji, take blame and help fix the mess. He also states his fear that this could be Sioux Falls all over again! (Hmmm? Wink wink) Gus is eager to rectify and heads off with his daughter in tow.

When arrives Molly is there to talk to him. He confesses his blunder, tells her that the car was Lester's and identifies Lorne as the man in the car. Molly is a little angry about the new revelations but takes a beat when Greta (Gus' daughter) comes in to ask for change. She asks them to join her for dinner at her Dad's place. Molly's Dad asks Gus about his Lieutenant and says they worked together in Sioux Falls. (It's a past connection!) Molly, Gus and Greta enjoy their meal and talk about how Lester didn't report his car and him being mixed up in some "nasty business".

Lastly we are treated to a montage voiced over by Lorne. It is definitely biblical and we see multiple things. Lester and Chazz shooting the biggest hole making gun. There is excitement and enjoyment with both the Nygaard Brothers. Then Team Business looking rather cold in an ice fishing hut. Finally Starvos Milos is taking a shower and his water turns to blood. BLOOD! He freaks and we see Lorne putting jugs of blood into a car.

Some Thoughts

NO ONE tried stop Lorne in the opening scene! Lorne is that bad ass that he doesn't care about being seen. So much so he doesn't even hide his face.

Spiders laying eggs in Molly's Friend's Beau's neck and then the eggs hatching while getting freaky is enough to make an already awkward scene even more so. Looked like Molly was under some obligation to meet her friend and seems as uncomfortable as I was.

Where are we in terms of character development? Seems like this episode took time to add layers.

-Lorne is like a curious little kid, so much that I might start calling him Whiskers. He is very inquisitive. Is he under orders with Milos or has he gone Rogue?
-Is Molly a people person? She seems a little awkward when chatting with people when it isn't case related.
-Lester's path. Is he growing a little strength? Have you notice every time someone mentions a fact to him that he is guilty of little bells go off?

Blood showers? Good for the skin?

Would you buy a Zombie Survival Kit?

So after many interruptions from my toddlers, two cups of coffee, a cup of noodle and realizing I haven't brushed my teeth I present this to you all for discussion. Go!
Comments (84)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I used to love Lorne's character. But then he killed that dog. Fuck that guy.
Flag
Flawless Acting, And A Transition Piece Giving Up Too Much Information in Episode Three

Flawless Acting. I don't know why, but winter as a motif, seems to bring out the best in actors. Perhaps it's because of the emptiness of background set, making each actor realize their performance can't be enhanced. The late Roger Ebert called "A Simple Plan" flawless in acting. He was not only right, but it pushed Bill Paxton out of his comfort zone. Billy Bob Thornton (who was in "A Simple Plan" by coincidence) is terrific and forms the spine of the show. What takes most actors in too many words; BBT does with few words and just facial expressions. Keith Carradine is terrific. Fargo's Bill Paxton is Colin Hanks. He still is still "playing Colin Hanks playing a cop", but on a relative basis, he is better than normal. The lesser-knowns are acting at a very high level.

Transition Piece/TMI. Fargo started out with a lot of characters and options; including whether BBT was an anti-hero or a villain. E3 ended up giving us TMI. Most cringe-worthy was Molly meeting her "dating friend". The scene had nothing to do with spiders. Rather it had to do with striking a balance between the unknown and a flawed, but relatively good man, in Colin Hanks. They even threw in the daughter, just in case we were stupid enough to not see this relationship becoming important. Then add in Breaking Bad's "Better Call Saul". In the first two episodes, there was a case of plausible deniability, whether he was "simple" or had something to gain. E3 painted (with considerable acting effort by Bob Odenkirk), without words but facial expression, that he had something to gain from the death of his boss and likely more to gain than we realize. There was a lot more. And I would be wasting valuable space to list all the examples (some were mentioned in this review - which under full-disclosure has become my go-to-FX site). But the point is ... why the need to give the viewer so much information in E3?
More+
Flag
Interesting stuff! Yes I have noticed that the winter motif seems to bring out something in actors. Not only in the actors but I feel like it draws me in more as well. Almost as if my living room is below zero temps and I need my parka. It's great that you pointed that out.
You know I never really thought that New Sheriff Bill had "more to gain than we realize". I just ignore what he says (like Molly) because I feel is incompetent. I mean, how can someone be that blind? Anyway, fantastic catch.
Did this episode release TMI? Sure but I enjoyed all the information they threw at us (minus the spider dating friend scene) because there is only 7 episodes left.
Flag
JM,
Thanks for you kind words and your input. Thought I would take the time to respond to each. First the winter motif. Two comments. I think winter works because more "whitespace" makes the images pop. Just as Steve Jobs (a student of design) understood when designing the iPhone. Winter also works because it is its own character. Just as the desert was in Breaking Bad. As to the incompetence of Sheriff Bill; I can't help but wonder if Bob Odenkirk is either a red herring and/or a shorter-to-live character. I know that "Fargo" is an anthology (new characters every season); but Odenkirk presumably has to carry "Better Call Saul" - in November - which is a lot of work and screen time. Leaving me to believe his scenes and episode appearances will be more brief as "Fargo" S1 gets closer to its end. Finally, a great catch on Fargo being a 10 episode vs. a 13 episode season. You are right. I retract my TMI comment :)
JC
Flag
Well done. Thanks for the review.
Flag
Thanks!
Flag
The wife of Starvos Milos is getting D.E.N.N.I.S. System-ed, she just doesn't know it.
Flag
I'm sure that's an Always Sunny reference, but I haven't seen enough of it to get it...
Flag
"I've taken shits I'd rather live with" - was line of the night for me.

I don't care about Colin Hanks character (I think he is good in comedies, but weak in dramas) - its could be because his character comes across as a bit cowardly, while at the same time it looks like he is trying to make up for his mistake, but because of either the script, the direction or the actor, I just don't connect with the character. This may just be a lack of empathy on my part

The dog murder - not a fan, but I understand why they did it. Stavros only really seemed to love the dog, so Lorne killed it to begin scaring him into taking the blackmail seriously - the pills and shower are probably escalations, to get him so wound up that he is willing to pay anything to make it stop.
But killing the dog was a dick move in my opinion - sue me, I like dogs.

Molly - is a tricky character to get behind. It would be easier if she wasn't such a doormat, while at the same time Bob Odenkirks character is such a muppet, that I am rooting for her because of a lack of other options.

She's not a bad character, just not a great one.
A lot of this is tinged by comparisons, (in my mind) to the other show that got the same type of pre air buzz - True Detective.
Its probably not fair to compare the two - I just found the characters in TD a lot more well rounded by this point

Overall, I'm more interested in Billy Bob's character facing off with Adam Goldberg and his buddy than anything else.

THOUGHTS-

Lorne not hiding his face - he should have at least tried! Wear a cap or something. It was bad ass, but also stupid at the same time.

Spiders laying eggs - they seem to be trying really hard to emulate the quirkiness of the film, and right now I am undecided as to whether or not they are overdoing it. The witnesses in the office, and their varying theories was good. Meeting her old friend seemed like a nod to the scene in the film, where Marge meets her high school friend Mike. But other than that it was pointless to me.

Character development - not as well rounded as I would like

Lorne - gone rogue as far as I can tell

Is Molly a people person? - I really don't know. I haven't seen her connect with too many people, but this could be due to the way the show is depicting its characters overall.

Lester's path - he now seems to be calmer, compared to last week anyway. And as such, it looks like he is trying to control the situation a bit.
Getting rid of Mr Goldberg and his friend relatively smoothly seemed to indicate this.

Blood showers? Good for the skin? - YES...never ask me how I know...never!

Would you buy a Zombie Survival Kit? - I made my own

Keep up the good work JenMo
More+
Flag
I hadn't even thought about the prospect of Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench realising that Lorne killed Hess... Now yes, that would be very fun to watch.

Totally agree with you about Molly meeting her friend - pointless.

What's in your zombie survival kit?
Flag
A knife, a zippo, lighter fuel, flints, a wind up torch, a gun and bullets, rope, and a map to a place called Terminus
Flag
I hear they have some good barbeques at Terminus.
Flag
Of course you have made your own Zombie survival kit! :)
Hmmm for some reason I never visioned TeamBusiness and Lorne facing off but you're right. Lorne murdered Hess so it totally makes sense and that would be fun.
I need a better name for Numbers and Wrench. Numbench? I'll think on it. Oh how annoyed were you that we didn't have subtitles when Wrench was "talking" to Lester? I guess if Lester doesn't understand we can't either? I was perplexed how that scene went down.
Flag
And Wrench not translating annoyed me as well
Flag
Again thanks for the recap. This was to me a much better episode compare to the last one and put be back on hope with Fargo becoming one of my all time favorite TV show.

I would advise humbly you may not need to write everything that happened down so it can save you some time since most of us did watch the episode. Only the major plot points would suffice.

Your after thoughts are actually more valuable at least to me :-)

I enjoy everything Lorne does and Billy Bob Thornton is doing the best work I have seen of him. I do wonder if he never covers his face, would he not be caught by now. I am sure he is doing this "work" for a long time. I think it is awesome he is taking over the blackmail. I do hope he team up again with Lester soon.

As many have mentioned before, Lester did not grow much. I actually see this show who more of a Molly vs Lorne than Molly vs Lester. I would love it if Molly finally able to catch up with Lorne and Lorne using various tricks to evade Molly.

I loved that Kate Walsh is back and playing the part perfectly.

More+
Flag
What about Lester vs Lorne? That's what I want to see.
Flag
Lorne would wins handsdown unless there is a change in Lester's character.
Flag
I don't get it. What was the problem with the second episode? I thought it was just as good as the first episode.
Flag
Well, the first was quite perfect for me. Second one nothing much happened. This third one is closer. My ranking is still

1) First episode
2) Third episode
3) Second episode

Still it is the best NEW TV series of 2014.
Flag
Thanks! :) I totally appreciate constructive comments. I'm always about improvement!
I agree Kate Walsh is perfect! Her reaction to her boys was like, "I'm in the middle of something here!" Loved it!
So I'm guessing you're TeamLorne? ;)
Flag
Yes. I am Team Lorne. I totally do not mind he is a killer :-)
Flag
Yeah, if the reviewer could actually review, instead of just giving a recap of the episode we've all seen, that'd be nice...
I mean - what's the point? And some thoughts and reflections are obviously in the mind of the reviewer, only they don't come out until the notes section.
Flag
Recap or review, whatever, at least someone is taking the effort to prompt a discussion for wish I am very grateful. I tried to write a review myself and gave up after a paragraph, it's not as easy as you'd think. It's easy to fall into recapping instead of expressing your own thoughts, particularly if a series is very good (like Fargo is) because all you really want to say it how much you enjoyed it.
Flag
You should alternate with JenMo73 if she is busy. I think the show has at least 13 episodes. I was too discourage by my last review :-)
Flag
On the wikipedia page it says this is a 10 episode limited series.
Flag
Okay good. 10 episode sounds nice. I do hope we get season two even if it is anthology like True Detectives.
Flag
Go easy on her. I have written reviews before too. It can take a few hours and all voluntary work.
Flag
Sure! I'm a little new at this so thanks. I'll do my best on my next one! Enough about me. What did you think about the episode?
Flag
I appreciate the time and effort you put in on your piece and would advise you to write it however you see fit,regardless of what some loudmouth might spew here in the comments section.As No1Slayerette pointed out it has generated some interesting discussion.
Flag
I'm not spewing, and I'm not particularly loudmouthed. I'm just saying why call it a review when it's not? It's a summary. Why not put it in the recap section where it belongs? Granted, we're somewhat spoiled on this site, benefiting from the excellent reviews by the likes of Tim Surette and Noel Kirkpatrick, but should I feel obligated to be happy just because somebody has put some time and effort in to it, whatever it is? I don't think so.
Flag
You should feel obligated to be nice to a non-professional who is trying to provide the people who come to this site with something informative and entertaining to read.
Flag
While I enjoyed everything going on in Bimijie (I love when the characters who are on a case actually start putting pieces together, though at the rate Molly and to an extent Gus are, I am going to be worried about them soon), Lorne...what are you doing?

I am not at all sure if he is going totally off the rails or what he is doing. Given the job he is supposed to be doing in Duluth, I imagine he's going to be getting a phone call again from that dude who coordinates jobs as to where in the hell is he?
Flag
Yeh, I think someone is going to be checking in on him soon.
Flag
That'll be interesting to watch. Lorne's not a stickler for the rules, it surprises me he actually has any sort of job to be honest.
Flag
The only thing it seems we will disagree on is about whether or not Molly's a people person.

Initially I thought the series was going to have her as a socially-awkward career focused women hence the lack of friends or a boyfriend. But for me, this episode proved that she most definitely could have friends and a boyfriend if she wanted, she's just 'married to the job' as she said, and loves it too much to have time for those other things.

The way she so confidently handled her discussion with Gus, and then Greta, both at the police station and then the diner illustrated just how skilful she can be with people - she knew exactly the right thing to say and when to say it, whether she needed to be funny or serious, and ensured that a potentially sensitive Greta was included in the conversation.

So yeah, I definitely think Molly has a way with people if those scenes were anything to go by (except maybe Lester and Bill), which makes me happy that the writers decided not to play up the potential for her being socially inept.

That being said, my verdict's out on whether or not she should start a relationship with Gus. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I could easily see it being used as a detriment to her character at some point later in the series (or a weakness), not only for her, but it could happen with Gus too, and I'd hate to see that happen to either character.
More+
Flag
Ha! I probably should have read all of your comments before I responded about Molly! I do think Molly has a way with people but only in terms of her job. Sure the dinner scene with Gus and Greta she seemed confident but she might trying to keep Gus happy so she can get done what she wants done. Or not. I just get this feeling that it's all about the case. If they start a relationship I could see her job as a conflict. So I'll admit after thinking about it she does have a way with people.
Flag
Sorry for all the comments! I definitely get what you mean, Molly could have very well just being doing her job when she invited Gus and Greta out to dinner, and being a police officer obviously involves having a certain way with people. I think we'll have to see how she is in other social situations in the future, particularly those that aren't involved with her work. Now that I think about it, that scene with her friend was sufficiently weird and Molly seemed awkward, so maybe I mistinterpreted the scene at the diner.
Flag
Although I could see how some people could perceive Gus as a coward I think his actions in this episode proved otherwise. He barely hesitated to admit his mistake and go about trying to fix the problem by finding Lorne, and not only that, but he was willing to travel some distance to apologise to Molly in person. If taking responsibility for your mistakes isn't a brave thing to do, I don't know what is.
Flag
I'm starting to like Gus a lot. So that probably means he'll get punished for being so honest.
Flag
Molly meeting her 'friend' for lunch was rather bizarre, I agree.

It reminded me quite a lot of the sub-plot in Fargo the film where Marge Gunderson (who Molly is partially based off of) has dinner with an old male classmate who tries to seduce her after telling her about his wife's passing. I thought it was a very unnecessary part in the film, and always wondered why it was included, but it must have some significance to the series as well if the writers thought it necessary to include an eerily similar scene in the series.

The storyline didn't develop any further after that point in the film, so I'm hoping it's developed more in the series, otherwise it's inclusion will be just as unnecessary as I thought it was in the film.
Flag
I think it was ment to show how her old friends "moved on2, got married, travelled while she is still single and such.

Plus it was funny in weird way.
Flag
I did think it was an unnecessary scene in the show as well. Maybe it was put there to show us Molly is different from when she was younger and that change has happened. However maybe another thought about it is that Molly has problems connecting with people outside of her police world. I think her Dad sees this and that's why he always tells her to quit. Not only for her safety but for her mentality.
Flag
I absolutely love Lorne as a character, but he's motivations this episode confused me a little, and I'm sure he's got something more going on that we'd been lead to believe, which has prompted me to come up with a theory about what he's doing. It's probably a completely ridiculous one that turns out to be wrong, but like I said, I've been obsessive, so I can't help it.

Lorne doesn't seem like the type of man that would care about money very much, but rather is more concerned with morals (however twisted his way of viewing things may be) so for him to blackmail Stavros doesn't make much sense. Lorne is a man, however, that loves knowing what makes people tick, and I think that's his motivation for taking over blackmailing duties from Don and is now terrorising Stavros (unbeknownst to him). He wants to know about the money Stavros used to start his company (which he is obviously hiding something about), but not only that, he wants to force a confession out of him.

As we saw at the end of last week's episode, Lorne recorded Lester's call to him that proves that he is guilty of his wife's murder. My theory is that for every case Lorne works, or every 'questionable' person he associates himself with, he tries to ensure he gets a confession of some sort from them. Why? Well other than his sick sense of morals (and sadism), it provides him with excellent leverage. If anyone ever dared to try and give in up to the police, or get in his way, he'd have all the information he'd ever need to ensure that if he got taken down, that they would go down with him.

He'll find out about Stavros' money because that's what he was hired to do, and it's obvious he'll do literally anything to get Stavros to confess it to him himself. The biblical passage recited at the end of the episode (if I'm correct?) would also support this, signifying Lorne's obsession with confession and the absolving of sins.

What does everyone else think? Does this idea make any sense, or am I just reading too much into things?
More+
Flag
Your theory makes sense. I am currently enjoying his actions so much that I have yet to try to deeply understand his motives. I would go along with him on his crazy journey for a while. I think future episodes should reveal more.
Flag
I don't think I've been obsessed about a show like this for a long time. I think I might have to check myself and try not to come up with too many theories because if I do I'm bound to be disappointed what actually occurs. Like you, I really just want to go along for the crazy journey.
Flag
I think he's a sociopath who does these kinds of jobs not because he needs or wants the money but because he likes to create chaos. Getting paid is just an extra.

He's one of those "men who just want to watch the world burn". Consider that he had no real motive to kill Hess, nor did he want anything in return. He killed him because he met Lester in hospital and wanted to right the wrong that was done to him. He could have easily moved on thinking "what a loser" or blackmail Lester into paying for killing him and policeman.

Same with Stavros and blackmail. He found the guy, he could have easily hand him over, collect the money and move on. But instead he decides to take over the blackmail himself and ups the ante. I don't think it's because he'll get ore money, it's because it's interesting turn of events for him and he's ore interested in it then money.
Flag
He's definitely a sociopath, and that very may well be his only motivation, but for me personally explaining an antagonists actions has him just being a sociopath lacks creativity. I really do hope there's something more to Lorne than that.
Flag
There may be other motives but so far we didn't see enough to really form something concrete.
Flag
Sure I get the whole needing a confession thing but what is he going to do once he has it? If you notice he tries to make weaker people do things they wouldn't normally. Remember the kid pee'ing in his moms car? He saw how mom treated that kid, told the kid to react and then he had the kid get caught by his mom. Seems twisted to give someone empowerment and then take it away. So what is his motive? If he needs leverage , why? I do agree he doesn't seem to be the type of person to care about money.
Flag
I loved that scene with the kid and the car. Foe me, Lorne offers people sound (if you can really call it that) advice to better their lives, like you said, empower themselves. But he does it in such a ridiculous way because what he suggests, killing Hess, or peeing in a gas tank, obviously breaks conventionally normal behaviour that most of the world lives by. Lorne's trying to teach them that just because you can break the rules, it doesn't mean you can or should get away with it, you will be punished for your sins. Lorne is the snake the convinces Adam and Eve to take a bite of the apple, and then in turn punishes them for it.

Lorne could almost be seen as a walking cautionary tale - just because a strange man tells you to do something, it doesn't mean you should do it, because their are always consequences for your actions.

Again, I've probably talked myself into nonsensical ideas, but there just some of my thoughts.
Flag
You mentioned character growth in your thoughts and for me, Lester as the series' protagonist has had minimal character development at this stage.

Since murdering his wife and knocking himself unconscious he's been a purely passive character in the sense that he only reacts to the characters and situations he's been faced with - he's not being proactive at all.

He was shown in this episode to be his typical bumbling self when confronted once again by Molly, and then by Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench.

You are correct in stating that the ending implied he's now starting to gain some strength by ensuring his own safety though, by stealing his brother's taser, and the excessive use of 'the biggest gun' is obviously a thinly veiled metaphor for him starting to man up.

But again, this is still in reaction to the advances of the other characters. I guess what I'm waiting for is Lester to get to the point where he makes the first move instead of responding to everyone else - a la the moment he killed his wife in the pilot. I guess the series has to lead up to it though, and I'm not saying I didn't enjoy this episode, I just can't wait to see what type of man Lester will have developed into by the end of the series.
More+
Flag
Yes, I want Lester to become a stronger and more confident. He needs to in order to be an the same playing field as Molly. One of his faults is he doesn't fully commit to his lies. He gets all fidgety and stammers when he does, he just needs to fully commit to it. Do you think him and Lorne will "team up" again? Or will Lester eventually join Molly and blame Lorne like he wanted to do in the pilot?
Flag
I can't really see a situation occurring in which Lester will ask for Lorne's help again, seeing as what it resulted in last time, nor can I see Lorne being willing to help him. It wouldn't surprise me if Lester was desperate enough for a scapegoat that he would decide to blame Lorne, but at this stage in the series he doesn't need that just yet.

Funnily enough, although Molly is trying to catch Lester, I think the prospect of having Lester and Lorne having the final showdown would be far more fulfilling to watch. Lester, a changed and hardened man, facing up against the man that randomly came into his life and turned it upside down. Now that's something I'd want to see in the end of the series. Where that would leave Molly, who knows? Dead perhaps?
Flag
Thanks so so much for keeping up the discussion! I almost did a review myself, I'm become instantly obsessed with the series and desperately need others to talk to about it... I'll probably separate my comments on each storyline as I find it better to try and only convey one idea on each post so I don't get too carried away.
Flag
I second that. I'm really surprised there is no staff review for this show. I thought Tim was doing one.
Flag
I think there wasn't enough comments about the premier. I'm happy to do it and I think I'll work on format for next week. :) it's a labor of love.
Flag
You're very welcome. I really enjoy the show and I like you want to discuss! :)
Flag
In this episode I've learned that if you must discuss spiders that lay eggs in person's neck best time to do it is right before eating
Flag
This episode was fantastic.

I'm a sucker for people looking down long hallways and seeing nobody at first but then they do it again and there's someone stand at the end. Love it!

Molly Solverson. The Columbo of Bemidji, MN.

I got over Lorne killing Verne. Even though Verne had as little screen time that he did yet still became a very likeable character is a testament to the actor. But damn, it still hurt.
But the dog? The damn dog? Sure King was probably closer to Cujo on rabies than Toto... but its still a damn dog.

I love the character of Lorne Malvo... but I want him to burn now.

Flag
Yeah I really never understand animal deaths. EVER!
Flag
I actually enjoy it when they kill animals in television shows and movies, because I know just how much it bothers most people (or maybe Lorne's just rubbing off on me way too much...)
Flag
So this show which isn't very good is now killing animals? Gee, I'm really sorry I don't watch it.

I hope it's filmed in the U.S. where they actually can't kill animals on television.
Flag
You think this show isn't very good?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members