A Fargo Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on FX
Holy Uff da! Like I said in my comment of Tim's Fantastic Review I love it when a show can blow my mind. My head exploded when the scene went black and the credits rolled. Many thoughts and emotions were racing through my brain like a hamster on it's wheel, so many that I thought I'd do a Questionnaire to help us all process and go deeper into the snowstorm. Now that I think about it "Uff da" doesn't quite grasp it all!

**Also since I showed a little love on this community could you be so kind as to show yours by hitting that cute little blue heart button? Thanks! **

I highly enjoyed "Buridan's Ass". It is my favorite episode thus far since the premier. I
really thought the build up of the snow storm to what was happening with our characters was executed brilliantly. The snow storm was it's own character building and pushing our folks. It was not only a eerily haunting but stunning as well.
poll

Lester finally is trying to do something. His plan is equal parts crazy, humorous and cruel. Framing his brother AND nephew is super low, but if Lester has hit bottom than this seems in par for how dark his path is becoming. His escape from the hospital was fun but I'm perplexed. I'm pretty sure I would had just left, gone on the run and not go back.
poll

Stavros' best intentions to put the money back didn't work out at all! He seemed like such a slime ball in the beginning I didn't like him and now I have some sympathy for him. I'm not sure he deserves the wrath that he is currently experiencing, we really don't know much about his past. Lorne might and God would so maybe it's warranted.
poll

The death scenes involving Don and Numbers were brutal. I had hope in both that they had a chance but this show totally squashed that and then some. I knew Don was always going to be a casualty and that a Numbers and Wrench would have a showdown with Lorne. What I didn't know was how f'ed up Lorne could be towards Don and how easily Lorne dispatched Numbers. Just when I think I can't be surprised by Lorne he does! He has no boundaries and is uninhibited. I don't think I ever seen a character so "free".
poll

poll

Molly getting accidentally shot was exactly what her father warned her about. Unfortunately it was Gus' insecurities that pulled the trigger. He made his shot out of fear not out of certainty. Of course, being blinded by the uncontrolled forces of the blizzard played a part, but Numbers, Wrench, Lorne and even Molly seemed have more awareness than Gus.
poll

And finally we don't know who Molly was shooting at. If she does go down I hope she takes someone with her. Even it is Gus' fault. I didn't see any blood seeping from Molly so I have to believe she will survive. There is that hope again.
poll

poll

This show keeps getting better and I love discussing with whoever wants to. So let's do it! Go! :)

Follow this Show
Members