A Fargo Community
Monday 10:00 PM on FX (Returning 2017)

Fargo S01E07: "Who Shaves the Barber?"

It's amazing, the things that can give a person a new outlook on life. A smile from a cute barista. A compliment from your boss. Successfully framing your brother Chazz for the murder of your wife and destroying his family because they're so perfect and your wife always wondered why you couldn't be more like Chazz, because Chazz got a promotion at work and bought a new home theater system, and also he wears nicer ties.

Lester Nygaard is no longer the punching bag we met in Fargo's series premiere, nor is he the slippery weasel we saw growing bolder and more confident in the lead-up to his great hospital escape in last week's "Buridan's Ass." Lester is a man who's in control of his life for what seems like the first time in forever, and he's enjoying it. We saw it in his episode-ending smile in "Buridan's Ass," and we saw it again this week in the smirk that crept onto his face when his imprisoned brother called his name in "Who Shaves the Barber?" Lester now thinks he can get away with just about anything—including revenge-banging Sam Hess's widow by pretending to be the key to her getting her life-insurance settlement. The similarities between Fargo/Lester and Breaking Bad/Walter White are still going strong; it appears that Lester has arrived at the "I won" stage that Walt reached in Breaking Bad's Season 4 finale, with Fargo following a similar arc over the course one season rather than five. (Perhaps he should have told Gina Hess, "Say my name!")

Of course, that's exactly when a criminal mastermind is at his most vulnerable. Molly—our Hank Schraeder, if we stick with the Breaking Bad comparisons—is fresh out of the hospital and still hot on Lester's trail. She is literally the only worthwhile cop in Bemidji, and if Bill's chat with Lester is any indication, she's also the only cop in Bemidji who's capable of understanding the concept of lying. Plus, she's incredibly nice. When Gus presented her with a bouquet of flowers, she seemed pretty willing to brush off that accidental shooting as if it wasn't a big deal (though she was quite firm about wanting a replacement spleen).

Elsewhere, Lorne Malvo was much less forgiving. He took Fargo's assassination attempt pretty personally, and he made sure to let them know as much during a beautifully shot scene that panned across the exterior of a building that Malvo was blasting to all heck. As only one window blew open to reveal the violence taking place inside, it was like unwrapping a disturbingly delightful advent calendar of murder. 

Malvo is a man who does what he wants without fear of retribution, and he was able to knock Lester out of his sad stagnation and into Malvo's own orbit. Their two lives are now running a parallel and occasionally intertwining path of destruction. But Malvo will soon learn that Lester gave him up to Mr. Wrench and Mr. Numbers, and then he'll have to teach Lester a new lesson: There can only be one predator on top of the food chain. 

"Who Shaves the Barber?" was a strong follow-up to the season's highlight thus far, with the aftermath of the blizzard spinning many of Fargo's characters off in new directions. Lester's on top of the world, but for how long? 

NOTES

– Lester's "confession" to Bill about Pearl's affair with Chazz and the murder was gripping. Lester has gotten so much better at lying since the beginning of the season, and Martin Freeman has been incredible in showcasing Lester's transformation. His scene with Bill in the interrogation room was as good as it gets. 

– Our first introduction to Key & Peele as FBI agents Pepper and Budge was a good one. These guys are about as competent as anyone in the Bemidji PD who's not named Molly, and they have strong opinions on Subway sandwiches, to boot.

– Gus: "They'll probably take my badge, but with all that's happened that's probably best." Yep, have to agree with you there, Gus. 

– In the flashback, why did Molly fire two shots at Mr. Wrench if she didn't take any at Malvo? So one blurry figure was worth shooting, but the other wasn't?

– Molly said they were trained to take two shots at perps, which is exactly why Gus only took one shot.

– Wow, Molly's visit with Mr. Wrench was sad. Poor Mr. Wrench! Am I supposed to feel bad for a crazy hitman? His hound-dog eyes when he learned that Mr. Numbers had died left me wanting to give the guy a big old hug.

– Kate Walsh is doing great work as Sam Hess's widow Gina. It almost makes me want to watch her new NBC sitcom Bad Judge

What'd you think of "Who Shaves the Barber"?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/14/2015

Season 2 : Episode 10

83 Comments
Comments (83)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
martin freeman (lester) is such a diverse actor, i completely forgot he was in the office and sherlock, both very different roles not to mention bilbo.
Flag
The cold opening with Martin Freeman and Bob Odenkirk was OUTSTANDING.
Flag
The Key and Peele appearance was awesome.
Flag
He'll probably revenge bang Kitty next.
Flag
"The bark beetle carries the wood to the nest" loved it. Just like in the movie.
Flag
I feel bad for Molly. That last scene! Seeing her realize that she's out on a limb again with her case must feel like being the only person left on earth who's willing to find truth. So discouraging! I'd like to see her getting really angry now!
Flag
Brilliant episode, as every single one was.
Am I the only one who thinks Malvo is actually the main character?
Flag
I can't believe a man from small town who looks from outside kind and kind of stupid can do something like that Lester is a monster, Lorne Malvo is really a bad a** he manged to turn everyone at that town against each other, i loved this episode, i can wait to see what Lester going to do to save him self....
Flag
And yea, I wanted to give Mr. Numbers a hug too.
Flag
I honestly cannot remember ever having loathed a character so very much, while at the same time, hoping they come out the other side scot-free... Lester is such an awesome fucking scumbag and Freeman plays him to a T. Him giving the widow Hess a good ol' fashioned anger-bang was hilariously disturbing.

Meanwhile, the camera work on that shootout scene was amazing! That calm, meandering pan up all the floors of Malvo's rampage - while Key and Peele beautifully argue about yoga mat-esque submarine sandwiches - was genius.
Flag
I agree the shootout scene was awsome
Flag
It was sooooo hilariosly disturbing
It is difficult to me not to see Martin as Watson, I´m more into him as Lester...but then a smile, or the way he stands in a room... and then that, boom!
Flag
Come now, we all know John rough anger-bangs Sherlock all the time ;)
Flag
Hahaha, I almost die of lauhter with this comment!
Flag
Totally agree!
Flag
"As only one window blew open to reveal the violence taking place inside, it was like unwrapping a disturbingly delightful advent calendar of murder."

Perfect description of that scene! I loved that scene.

This episode might be my favorite one so far. Was glad that Molly was still alive. If Molly is removed from this triangle, the show loses its "heart".

Flag
If molly is removed this triangle, the show becomes Game of Thrones.
Flag
Having never seen Game of Thrones...I wouldn't know.
Flag
I haven't seen the movie but I was kind of hoping the female detective was gone for good. I just want Lester and Malvo to team up and go ruin lives together.
Flag
The show and the movie are pretty much unrelated, outside of general location.
Flag
Wow, competent LEO sure are in short supply. What, did show have budget for one good cop and decided to spend it on Molly? :)

And another good ep. Not sure what Lester is trying to do with Hess' widow. I mean, sooner or later she'll learn there is no money to be had and then what? Did Lester think that far ahead? Or does he think he can continue to have sex with her indefinatly?

And looks like Molly ahd everything pretty much figured out.
Flag
I think he just want a good revenge sex time...
Flag
The way Lester's going...I wouldn't be surprised if he offs Hess's wife and frames one of the idiot sons.
Flag
This episode did not do much for me till Lester revenge banging Sam's widow. Love Kate Walsh.

I did think Malvo taking down the Fargo gang was a little bit over the top. Now they have hype him up to be a super villain, it would take something big to bring him down or we will be disappointed.

I always see Malvo as smart but now they are making him like Rambo.

I did say a few episodes ago that Lester's character need to transform and he did which makes him much more interesting to watch.
Flag
'Perhaps he should have told Gina Hess, "Say my name!"'- This. You. Hilariously Epic.
Flag
It was really weird to see Key and Peele in semi-serious roles as FBI agents. I constantly expected them to start pulling faces as they do on their own show, or that there would be a punchline to their scene. But it was also nice to see that they hadn't been separated. They are cute as a couple, even on other shows.
Flag
Has anyone ever seen a woman pose like that while vacuuming?
It was kinda hot but also kinda ridiculous.

You gotta admit, Lorne is pretty good at his job.
How badass was that? Going in to an office building with the Feds watching, taking out everybody, and then calmly walking away.
Did he call an ambulance or a hearse, in Nevada?

Probably the best sex Lester ever had. I'm not sure the widow Hess enjoyed it all that much though.

Poor Molly. She looked so lost in the final shot.

I don't think Malvo is going to punish Lester right away. He likes to mess with him too much. I wonder what else Malvo can goad Lester into doing.

That Gus didn't know enough to take two shots is probably the only good thing about his incompetence.
Flag
As you saw below my husband liked the way she worked that vacuum! Lol! Anyway...
Lorne is BAD ASS. I got the feeling that he has never been hunted by "professionals" before but has experience in mass murdering. I think he called the hearse. ;)
Molly's look of shock, disbelief and sadness was heartbreaking. I think this will be her final straw. I want more fight from her going forward.
In terms of Lester and Lorne when and IF they meet again I think that Lorne isn't going to do anything except watch Lester burn. Sure he may push things in that direction but I don't think he is going to directly kill him. Heck what if Lorne surprises us and helps Lester get away? I may be wrong in my guesses, I just have a feeling we all be shocked just like Molly when this ends.
Flag
Yes, I saw that comment. You should try it, next time he deserves a reward :-) It's probably not as easy as it looks.
It is amazing, the reaction you can get from just 2 seconds of screen time. I don't think it is something that has ever happened in real life.

I agree, Lorne likes to watch people crash and burn, with as few nudges from him as possible. I think he'll want to come back to Bmidji(sp?) so he can witness Lester's self-destruct.
Flag
Awesome! This was even better than last week! (well, equally great!)
So many great things happened, all mentioned in the review too (which is one of the best reviews/recaps of an episode i've read the last weeks, so kudos Tim!)...can't wait for next week!
And I agree, Martin Freeman is killing it!
Flag
Molly said she saw the outline of his assault rifle, which she referred to as a "bazooka."
Flag
Molly's perky attitude alone makes me cheer for Malvo and Lester.
Flag
Am I the only one that wants to hear the end of that Key and Peele joke / experiment about the water?
Flag
Me too!!!!!
Flag
The Turning Point - I Now Care

Molly. She showed her human side last night. Being genuinely touched by the flowers. Although shot; she was willing to think more about Gus and pumping him up vs. herself. Her scenes with her Dad were touching. And maybe most importantly - she morphed by the end of the episode into being more like Gus - not being able to accept a world where people (Lester) are two-faced.

Police Chief. Bob Odenkirk acted his butt off last night. Listening to Lester's confession - although naive - the emotions in his face reminded me of Frances McDormand's emotions at the end of the movie when she is genuinely disappointed by the nature of people.

Gus. Gus has always been the morality of the show's spine. Colin Hanks last night - with less words - showed how much he is in love with Molly. He is in love with her brains and her personality. How refreshing is it, that a love interest, isn't based solely on someone's weight? Gus and the show have broken the tired practice of a love interest being model-like.

Mr Wrench. I know it is a stretch. But we last night we saw his vulnerabilities. He is a deaf mute. And he is going to jail for the rest of his life. The backstory does not have to be told. As a deaf mute, his employment opportunities were limited. And he also lost something even more important to him. His best - and probably - only friend he ever had.

If the first episodes were plot driven, this episode was character driven. And it needed to be; because ultimately theatre is all about what's at stake and why do we care. Fargo last night nailed it.
More+
Flag
Molly is so cute and beautiful...not in a "model" tipe, but an attractive woman
Flag
If Gus and Molly do bloom into a relationship I am liking how Fargo is playing it. I agree that is "refreshing" to see it develop mentally rather than physically.
Flag
JenMo,

I am especially responsive to the stereotyping of human attraction. I have had only one love interest in my entire life: my wife. I also have have three daughters. My wife and my daughters happen to be strikingly beautiful.. Me? Not so much. I find that people's "looks" are as fleeting as about the first 5 minutes of conversation;; after that people become quickly "uglier" or more "pretty" after that. Hess's wife gets "ugly" quickly. Molly gets "pretty" quickly.

Holllywood has always defaulted to stereotyping women. Fargo's Molly is as much of an exception as Frances McDormand was in the original movie. Both are closer to real human attraction in real life.

I think that most men, if they are honest, find lasting attraction in strong women who they look up to. The alternative is short-term physical attraction. And that is not sustainable.

At the show's heart, I believe, is the Coen's (one brother is married to Frances McDormand) belief that love is contextual. The "ugly" people and their actions, are simply there, to provide the necessary contrast to what is really important. Real love.

Hence I care about the show now. Because I believe the show now - more than ever - is meant to tease out this most basic human element of real love.

Fargo is shaping up as more of a love story than a dramedy. The latter moves the pace. The former is the real message.

JC
More +
Flag
Beautiful thoughts. :) thank you.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Fargo's been nailing it for awhile now.
Flag
Lester's totally nailing it. Amirite? YEAH! AMiRITE? HIGH FIVE!
Flag
Ha ha. Funny. ;)
Flag
I'm glad Lester's finally being smart for once and can get it together enough to lie convincingly, I'm more than tired of the bubbling accidental criminal archetype, it was far too reminiscent of Macy's character from the film, the same goes for Molly, too much like Marge. Speaking of Molly I was really hoping she was dead, no such luck, I really just don't like her, I'm not entirely sure why but she's rubbed me the wrong way from episode one.
Flag
Some of the characters on this show are just too unrealistic. The bumbling law enforcement are way too incompetent. I mean, don't you have to pass some sort of proficiency test to become a cop or can basically any idiot off the street become one, because that's what it seems like on this show. Malvo is the exact opposite. It seems like he can do no wrong & every move he makes goes exactly as he plans. I mean unless you're the Terminator, there is no way that a single man can just calmly walk into a crime syndicate's domain, that presumably has armed guards & high security, kill everyone & then calmly walk away without a scratch.

It's still a good show but I just wish they would make at least 1 or 2 other competent law enforcement other than Molly (this includes FBI) & make Malvo a little less super villain like. That's what made the film so good. The characters seemed real & relatable.
Flag
I don't know how much realism you can expect from a show that takes pride in overdrawing everything from characters over accent to plot.

Plus Lying to you from the beginning that it is all a true story :-)
Flag
perfect! Although it is true. a true STORY.
Flag
With the emphasis on the word story :-)

Don't confuse people...ha !
Flag
I thought and said the same thing during this episode. The police have become unbelievably dumb. They completely ignored a ton of evidence staring them in the face after the murder of their chief. Yet, they become competent enough to facilitate Lester's framing plot (which I also find a little far fetched). And now the evidence they previously ignored conveniently becomes relevant to frame Lester's poor brother. Lastly, like you, I found it absurd that Malvo could walk past two FBI agents while pulling out a big *** gun, shoot up an entire office building full of mobsters and calmly walk away without. A scratch and right past the FBI and responding officers. The FBI does have high standards and there is no way two goofballs that moronic ever become special agents.
Flag
Look, guys, I feel like you're missing the joke. This show is part a comedy, part a drama. The police being incompetent can be safely attributed to the former. I know it makes me laugh.
Flag
If the police were as competent as Molly seems than we wouldn't have a show. The murder of Verne would have been solved in an hour, like something out of CSI or Law and Order. ;)
Flag
I don't know how much realism you can expect from a show that takes pride in overdrawing everything from characters over accent to plot.
Flag
Allison Tolman is great again. Regarding Malvo's escape, I think she had a good ole mental lapse. This is the first time she's seen him in the flesh and it was wholly unexpected, leaving her a bit dumbfounded (but not in the way the rest of the Bemidji PD is dumbfounded). She'd never shot somebody before and Malvo didn't raise his gun; in a strange way, maybe she didn't feel in immediate danger. He's a man of calculated chaos and he didn't fire at her for reasons of his own. I'm glad to see my heart wasn't the only one to break from her conversation with Wrench.

Martin Freeman has become Lester in my eyes. "Let's just say there's a lot of blood."

One of the greatest successes of Fargo, is that it forces us through a broad range of emotions through the course of an episode--guilt, cunning, humor, tension, empathy. It's balancing them all perfectly at this point in the series.
Flag
Yes , Allison Tolman needs some more kudos! Your assessment of her reaction to Malvo was spot on. It's exactly what I was thinking. It was like, "Am I seeing what I'm really seeing?" Some of us assumed that her and Wrench had the show down but I was just as surprised as she that she saw Malvo.
That line of Lester's was hilarious! I mean how do you describe something like that? Lester is literally trying to clean house! I'm loving Martin Freeman!
You are correct that Fargo is perfectly playing the balancing game with our emotions! Thanks!
Flag
A great follow-up to last weeks installment which took things a little slower. I loved the direction overall with the first few minutes and Malvo shooting up Fargo standing out. The latter was the funniest scene in which something serious happens I have seen in a long time, if not ever. To follow one of the greatest action scenes from last week with something like this speaks volumes of Fargo's quality.

Molly and Gus were so cute together! Can we please acknowledge what incredible work Allison Tolman delivers week after week? She doesn't even have a picture to her TV.com profile and she regularly out-performs seasoned actors face to face.
Her scene with Mr. Wrench was so good and yes, we should feel sorry for him. Just look at those puppy eyes! All he ever did was drill one or two holes in a lake, nothing else. Poor thing.
I laughed so hard at Molly's graph on her hospital window. "Deaf Fella". I dunno, this stuff just cracks me up.

Another fantastic scene was Lester's "confession". Again, outstanding work on Martin Freeman's part, but Bob Odenkirk had me grinning throughout the entire time. He delivers this Fargo-typical dumb honesty so spot-on! I almost cried seeing him brought to tears by Lester's story, then had to remind myself of how ludicrous this was and cried out of laughter.

I love you, Fargo.
More+
Flag
Yes! Bob Odenkirk's reaction to Lester's story was priceless! The shock and empathy he was feeling was played fantastically by him. It was so ridiculous that it worked so well! I acknowledge that Alison Tolman is really holding her own against BBB!

Flag
Great post, I agree 100%!
Flag
Another brilliant episode, and yeah Lester really has gone off the deep end in terms of morality. Not that he was morally superior to begin with at all, and that it easily went out the window before he killed his wife, but now he's become diabolical. Malvo's massacre in Fargo was very well done.
Flag
YAY! Molly's alive! I know for many this wasn't all that much of a surprise, but still, I'm glad she's back. I loved that final scene, Molly's been one of the most strong-willed individuals in the series (other than Lorne), yet there was something heartbreaking in watching her in the wake of the news that Chazz had been arrested for Pearl and Verne's murders. Was that doubt in her eyes? The fear that she had been wrong all this time? Or the fear she now thinks there's nothing she can do to change Bill's mind?

Whatever the case, it was beautifully handled by Allison Tolman. I personally hope it was doubt though, wouldn't it be great for Molly to go into a bout of depression and Gus will have to be the only one to convince her to keep going, to save her if you will. It would have a nice symmetry to it considering he almost ended her life at the end of last week's episode.
Flag
I don't think Molly had any doubt that she was right. It was more of how to convince her dumb boss and colleagues.
Flag
I want a girlfriend that vacuum like Kitty Nygaard !!!
Flag
OMG!!! My husband asked if that's how I vacuumed! I said, "Absolutely not." Then he said, "Could you?" I just shook my head. I tell him he's not alone. Lol!
Flag
You know how you know Fargo's only telly? Because in the real world you'd have a hospital janitor shouting "Who the fuck wrote all over the window?"
Flag
I loved the episode over all but unlike some others I found Malvo's assault on Fargo to be strangely paced and sort of fakey. There was something off about the bullets through the glass that didn't look right. I wish we saw more through the glass so it wasn't 90% sounds.
Flag
You thought Lorne's attack on 'Fargo' was 'a beautifully shot scene that panned across the exterior of a building that Malvo was blasting to all heck'. Tim? I thought the CGI looked horrendous and that it came across as very cheap.
Flag
It was awesome and every bit intentional.
Flag
Whoah, right when I'm posting something similar I see this. Couldn't agree more. It felt cheap and like "filler" for a scene that was cut at the last moment or something.
Flag
Hasn't Lester ever heard of plausible deniability? I personally would've pretended to act completely shocked at the news my brother was having an affair with my wife rather than try to fabricate an entire scenario as my statement that will likely be used in Chazz's trial, but to each his own, I guess.
Flag
I was thinking the same thing!!!!!! First all why admit that you "knew of the affair" and secondly why say that you confronted Chazz during the murder. He could have easily said I found Pearl downstairs and then before I could do anything Verne showed up. I was going to tell Verne what happened but then this mystery guy showed up and shot Verne. My only assumption is that Lester wants his brother to pay big time for not always standing up for him. He wants to be in control/ power now that he has got a taste of it. Lester was always Mr. Pushover and good guy, he is the pusher and likes it. Also I think in fabricating the story he knows it'll come into play later and somehow people will believe "good ol' wimpy" Lester and not "bad tempered" Chazz. But you're right "to each his own" who really knows the motives behind Lester's actions (besides the team of the show of course). :)
Flag
It's tough eh?
Self-satisfied & sanctimonious little shits such as Chazz Nygard don't often get their comeuppance yet right now Chazz has copped his, one part of me is thinking "Good job Lester! - that really showed the slimy little turd."

Nut then i'm thinking life in prison no parole or perhaps even the electric chair/gas chamber/hot shot - for being convicted of killing a cop, is just a smidgeon more than Chazz deserves, maybe the show better find a way to get him exonerated.

Thing is, Chazz getting off will mean our old mate Lester FesterBesterTester will go down hard - like a sack of frozen sick and we can't have that now can we?
Lester hasn't finished demonstrating sometimes the unassuming little fellow does pull if off, & gets to poke the 1%er's missus - right after he's had him (the 1%er), knocked.

Am I prepared to buy into Lester's time in the sun being shorter than a gnat's old fella, just because that way justice will be done?

Hell No!
Flag
Gus's vehement "I'll get you a new [spleen], I swear!" cracked me up

Flag
Fargo is rolling out the great episodes! Another great chapter is in the books! How fascinating was Lorne's assault on "Fargo"? I wanted to see what was happening, so bad! The direction of that was pretty sweet. The whole episode was pretty solid. I think it really time to give Martin Freeman a shout out! His portrayal of Lester is superb. Everyone is doing fantastic work. The only thing that really bothered me was that "Reno, NV" looks nothing like that! I live there and I just think they could have picked a better mountain. Eeerrrr! Ok done with my one little nitpick. Fargo can't be perfect all the time I know. ;)
As for Molly with Wrench. That was a sadly wonderful scene. I (like Tim) wanted to give Wrench a hug. He seemed so darn right pathetic. I actually thought for a moment that Molly had him and he was going to give in. She really is smarter than the whole Bemidji force put together (and then some). I'm hoping something comes from Numbers death. I'm not sure how since Wrench is in custody but as soon as someone gives him a pep talk maybe it'll ignite something.
Way to go Lester and snagging some hot piece (woo hoo Kate Walsh came back). He is definitely changing into a bolder person and enjoying this new way of life. I'm sure this "new and improved" Lester won't last long. Molly is going to take him down as soon as her shock wears off. I'm surprised she didn't faint there at the end after realizing what freaking idiots she works with. I almost did.

More+
Flag
Lester is high on success right now.
When he comes down, it is going to be an epic crash.
Flag
I I was expecting her to faint, too!
Flag
It seems like what will really undo Lester's plan is if his brother's son will tell the cops or his dad he saw Lester in his home the day he planted the evidence.
Flag
Unfortunately if Gordo does say something, his autistic tendencies will be mentioned and no one will believe him (which would be sad). Well Molly will but that is if she is allowed to investigate. We will see.
Flag
I'm still rooting for Lester here just like I never stopped rooting for Walter White. I'm hoping this ends with him on a tropical beach somewhere, though I suppose his brother should eventually be exonerated once he is gone. Unfortunately, I figure Malvo's weird phone-tapping fetish will get Lester in the end. I can see this ending with Lester thinking he is scott-free and then Molly gets a hold of the tape and it goes out focusing on Lester's face as he hears himself admit to the murder of his wife.

Still, a tropical beach a la Trading Places would be a much more enjoyable ending. Good contrast with the climate.
Flag
Even though Lester is taking a "bad turn" I'm still rooting for him just like you.
Flag
I know I am a little confused that I felt bad for Wrenches there but I was just blaming Molly because she was so reflective. But now I am wondering. ..is he maybe our Jesse? You know Breaking Bad connection. This might be from the previews and I suspect Lorne's visit might piss him off.
Flag
I'm a little confused on Fargo hit on Malvo. Is Fargo an independent contractor or did the hit come directly from the organized crime ring connected to Sam Hess?
Flag
From what I understand "Fargo" is the organized crime ring while Malvo works as a sort of assassin for hire for anyone willing to pay. Wrench and Numbers were working directly for Fargo. The only question I still have is whether he just killed the entirety of "Fargo" or if that was just one group of them.
Flag
Just one group of them. A half dozen of them left the building just before Malvo arrived, so there's at least that bunch left.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members