A Fargo Community
Monday 10:00 PM on FX (Returning 2017)

Everyone's a bit burned out on TV reboots and adaptations these days. Even a cursory glance at the television landscape will reveal a plethora of based-on-a-book, -movie, and -old-or-foreign-TV-show projects, ranging from great to absolutely worthless. But every once in awhile, those adaptations are worth it, and FX's upcoming take on the 1996 Coen Brothers film Fargo appears to be one of them. 

Starring Billy Bob Thornton and Sherlock's Martin Freeman, and made with the Coen Brothers' blessing (they're also producers on the series), Fargo premieres Tuesday, April 15 at 10pmRight now the series is a closed-ended true-crime story with a limited run of 10 episodes, but it has the potential to continue on in an anthology format, similar to American Horror Story or True Detective. And if the teasers FX has been airing are any indication of what to expect, we're hoping for much more than just 10 episodes. Take a look for yourselves:

1. Roadside

2. Scrape

3. Enchanted Highway

4. Fishermen

Are you planning to watch Fargo?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/14/2015

Season 2 : Episode 10

24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I can't wait! I was hooked with the first teaser. LOVE THE COEN BROTHERS!
Flag
Can't wait. "I'm fucking hungry now, you know?"
Flag
Hell yes!

I am a massive fan of The Coens movie, I really hope the humor is still there.
Flag
Sure
Flag
It's Martin Freeman, so I'll check it out. :)
Flag
Looks compelling. I'll check it out.
Flag
hell yes, looks just as quirky as the movie, well i'm hoping anyway
Flag
Why is their ice fishing hole outside of their ice fishing house?? Someone didn't do their research.....ha ha.
Flag
Maybe they wanted fresh air :)
Flag
Well they wouldn't want to fish exactly where they put the dead guy, now would they? :-)
Flag
I don't get the appeal of Fargo. Maybe it's because I watched the edited-for-television version? I dunno. I just don't get it. It's some lumpy cops with Palin accents.
Flag
Fargo is one of my favourite movies ever.

Yes.
Flag
It has Martin Freeman, so I'm watching.
Flag
Are you planning to watch Fargo?
Yes.
Flag
FX did a very similar set of Teaser commercials for The Bridge as well. They really set the tone of the shows well without ruining too much plot. Really looking forward to the premier of Fargo!!!
Flag
Martin Freeman? Of course I'll give it a shot! :D
Flag
This is easily one of my most anticipated shows for a while. FX's track record has been stellar recently, and given the producing and acting talent attached to this show, it's at least going to be worth checking out. I've also been enjoying the shorter, closed runs for different series. I generally think it's better television with less—in the words of Winne the Pooh—"stuff and fluff".
Flag
Follow this Show
Members