A Fargo Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on FX

POSSIBLY QUESTIONABLE CREATIVE DECISION, BITCH!

... I would take this with a grain of salt, because nothing is official yet, but word on the Albuquerque street is that Aaron Paul is in talks to reprise the role of Jesse Pinkman in a recurring capacity on Better Call Saul, the Saul Goodman-centric Breaking Bad prequel that's scheduled to premiere this November on AMC. I will never say no to more Jesse Pinkman, but how exactly is Paul going to pull off a young Jesse? Plus, remember how Jesse dressed in Season 1? Oh, the horror. [E! Online]

thekaitling:list:how-do-you-feel-about-jesse-on-better-call-saul/

BUSINESS TIME

... Who's ready for Fargo? Are you ready for Fargo? I'm ready for Fargo. FX just released this new teaser for the series, which premieres Tuesday, April 15 at 10pm. 

... VH1 has canceled Single Ladies, which ran for three seasons and was the network's first hour-long scripted series. More like Dumped Ladies, am I right? [THR]

... USA has announced a premiere date for its new comedy Playing House, about a pregnant lady named Maggie  (Lennon Parham) who's going through a divorce, and her best friend Emma, who moves in to help raise the baby. The series will premiere with two back-to-back episodes on Thursday, April 29 at 9pm. [NBC via press release]

CASTING NEWS

... Dylan McDermott—not Dermot Mulroney or Dylan McDilbert of Dermot McDermy, I'm talking about the guy who recently starred in CBS's Hostages—is staying at the Eye and has joined the cast of it untitled drama pilot from Kevin Williamson (always Dawson's Creek and never The Following). McDermott will play Detective Jack Larsen in the psychological thriller about detectives who investigate stalking incidents for the LAPD's "Threat Assessment Unit" Um. Do you think this is based on a real thing? I... gotta go. [EW]

... Riley Smith of the Disney Channel movie Motocrossed and also 90210 has joined the cast of True Blood for its seventh and final season. He'll play Keith, a "sexy, rock n'roll vampire" who takes an instant liking to Arlene. [Deadline]

... Soleil Moon Frye (Punky Brewster, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch) will guest-star in the Season 2 premiere of ABC's Mistresses. She'll play a potential client of Joss’s (Jes Macallan) new party-planning business. [EW]

... Max Brown (Beauty and the Beastwill join John Rhys-Davis in the cast of Fox's Hieroglyph, an action-adventure drama set in ancient Egypt. Brown will play the lead role of Ambrose, a thief who was recently released from prison and now serves the pharaoh (Reece Ritchie). [TV Line]

... Sarah Baker, who co-starred with Matthew Perry on Go On (she played Sonia the cat lady), is now joining the cast of the former Friend's Odd Couple remake pilot. She'll play Oscar's (Perry) assistant Sam, who often has to put out the fires Oscar sets. [Deadline]

WAIT, WHAT, OMG

... Guys, guys, guys. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged. Like in real life. [People]

... Sarah Michelle Gellar (a.k.a. Sarah Michelle Prinze, as she has officially changed her name in order to remind all of us ladies who grew up in the '90s that she stole our perfect boyfriend and then married him) did a Reddit AMA yesterday. When asked which former Buffy boyfriend she preferred, the artist formerly known as the Chosen One chose Angel over Spike. In related news: SMG/P is dead to me. [Reddit]

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/17/2014

Season 1 : Episode 10

78 Comments