TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Farmer Wants a Wife Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Being Christian means you are perfect???

jesusfreak1977

[1]May 9, 2008
    • level: 1
    Why does Christa think being Christian means you are perfect? Doesn't she understand that is why Jesus saved us? We are not perfect and never will be. All we can do is strive to live a Godly life and learn His word in hopes that we can grow with Him! Christian women can talk to the opposite sex and wear skirts and have fun....and why are they Bible beaters? Christians are proud to speak the Lord's words! I will pray for Christa, as I was once ignorant to what being Christian meant...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

1treehillfan

[2]May 15, 2008
    • level: 45
    I think that Christa feels like they are being fake. That when Matts around the act in a different (more christian like way). When he isn't around they act a lot different. For instance the night at the bar, when they were hanging around all the guys. As for the outfits. I don't know any religous people that would wear skirts quiet that short! I just know lisa is going to move wrong and show off everything god give her at any moment. After seeing the previews for next week I have to agree with Christa and say that I think Brooke and Lisa are closet freeks lol!

jesusfreak1977

[3]May 15, 2008
    • level: 1
    Well you are right in the fact that they should strive to represent better then they do, but again in their defense, they are young and aren't perfect, but what was up with Lisa's high heels and driving the tractors? That was funny.

outdoorwoman58

[5]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 2
    I think Lisa had a Hollier than thou attitude.

1treehillfan

[6]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 45

outdoorwoman58 wrote:
    I think Lisa had a Hollier than thou attitude.

She really did IMO.

Highlight for spoiler Glad she's gone

Edited on 06/05/2008 9:20am