Farmer Wants a Wife Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Does anyone else think the farmer is a jerk?

TwiningAnnie

[1]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 1
    I hear all this talk about the two girls, but I think the farmer is acting like a big jerk! At least on other dating shows like this, the eliminations are respectful. What's up with having the women stick their arms inside a cow to see who is eliminated? I know they signed up for whatever the show had in store for them, but the precedent was much more respectful. (A rose ceremony, for instance.) And what's up with the public humiliation? Who thought it would be a good idea to have the two main rivals on one date together? He doesn't give all the women the same chances to impress him, and he is blinded by their acts. (Not just the two that are left in the finale.) I don't think he is much of a catch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imthemediagirl

[2]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    he seemed at first like quite the gentleman that any lady would be happy to have, but after the choice he made in the finale i finally see that he is nothing but blindly caught up looking for a pretty city girl, not the true love he was meant to be there for. i could just kill him for choosing that shallow brat...

rkirch1705

[3]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    I got the feeling that the farmer was not only a jerk but I also got the impression that things aren't as they seem to be. Did you happen to see his walls in his house that were lined with deerheads? Ewwwww!! That will change once he gets married.