Farmer Wants a Wife Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Gooooo Brooke

debbie_41

[1]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 1
    iM SOOOOOOO GLAD BROOK WON AS THE FARMERS WIFE I LOVE HER SHE IS GOING TO MAKE MATT VERY HAPPY AND THANK GOD CHRISTA WENT HOME SHE IS NOT GOOD FOR HIM
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imthemediagirl

[2]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    i disagree with you more than words can say. christa and matt were AMAZING together, the chemistry put sparks in matt's life that he would need. just as he said, she was "nothing like any of the girls he'd met before" and she would have been his own personal special delight on the farm. it broke my heart that such a caring and wonderful WOMAN lost, while a little girl like brook who seemed to have no experience with guys and no maturity whatsoever giggled her way to a little-deserved win.

dool_girl

[3]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 27
    I WANTED Amanda to win, but after she left I was all for Brooke! Idk something rubbed me the wrong way about christa!

kncarman

[4]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 6
    I think that with things going to be just between brooke and matt now, that they will have amazing chemistry too. It would be hard to be in front of a camera and having to share him. Being a farmers wife myself I think that brooke is definately more the farmers wife then christa is. I think that christa would have been fine at first but then she would have wanted more. And in the country there isn't more. You work outside, long hours and sometimes don't see your husband except in the middle of the night when he sneeks in for a few hours of sleep. It has been an adjustment for me, I wasn't a city girl because here we have small towns but I was not around farming. It is a very fulfilling life but one that takes a certain attitude and commitment.

beachbunny73

[5]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 1
    I think its great that matt choose brooke! she really put her heart into it. all christa wanted to do was bad mouth her and it was not very nice. Brooke was great!

fullhouse346

[6]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 15
    I absolutely despise Brooke and had from the start of the series. Ever since she and Lisa ruined Christa's date with Matt, I thought that the she was immature, rude, and selfish. Every time Matt would come by, Brooke would run like a suck-up up to him and hug him. If she's not a country poser, then I don't know who is. Oh sure, teach a line dance as a TALENT. HAH.