TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Farmer Wants a Wife Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Is it me, or were there too many people watching Christa getting dumped?

Chindi57

[1]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 4
    I know Matt kept saying "country style" when he did things, and I know the community was involved, but was it necessary, especially for the final choice, to publically dump Christa in front of the whole town, and just leave her to walk off? Usually, the jilted ones get told they're leaving (on other shows) in a quiet ceremony, and for the final choice, only in front of the one choosing, and then walked to the car, and talked to about why it wouldn't work, etc., and shown off. Christa was publically humiliated, and on a stage in front of the whole town, with a band! That wasn't cool, country or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rkirch1705

[2]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    I was elated to see her get dumped. I got the impression that she was really lame and a fake too. I was happy for Brooke.

imthemediagirl

[3]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    i especially feel that after matt acted like such a gentleman he could have been more sensitive. he even showed christa his HOME, for heaven's sake, just to say "where i took you last night, hope you like it there. thats where i and my new wife, who is not you, will be living." i was furious that he chose brook, and making christa cry while the town cheered seems to me like that town must have been cold-hearted as well. they probably deserve brook.

dool_girl

[4]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 27
    I felt bad for Christa! I mean just imagining being in her shoes made me want to cry for her!

fullhouse346

[5]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 15
    Yeah. I absolutely hate Matt for doing that to Christa. He basically gave it away that she was going to be the one, but then picks "country" Brooke. Pshh, I'll bet after a week that country act goes down the drain and she shows who she really is, an immature brat.