Farmer Wants a Wife Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

u go girl!

tammydionne

[1]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 1

wooo hooo! you go brooke! i am so excited! so much for country boys being dumb! he made the right choice. christa did nothing but talk smack right from the start about brooke, and i am so glad brooke was the one he chose! she will be perfect in his life!

congrats to both matt and brooke!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imthemediagirl

[2]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!? maybe its just me, but i think any guy would be INEXPRESSIBLY luckier to have christa and she seems just like the sort of person any of my girl-friends & i would want to be best friends with. i agreed absolutely with her brook-bashing, because she was a fake, sickeningly airheaded mama's girl. i dont know what is wrong with matt's judgement, because everyone hated brook. as far as im concerned, i hope that just like all the other reality dating shows with people not really looking for love or ready for marriage (brook seemed like she had ten years less of maturity than the other finalists) their engagement does not go through and matt finds someone that deserves him.

1treehillfan

[3]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 45
    imthemediagirl wrote:
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!? maybe its just me, but i think any guy would be INEXPRESSIBLY luckier to have christa and she seems just like the sort of person any of my girl-friends & i would want to be best friends with. i agreed absolutely with her brook-bashing, because she was a fake, sickeningly airheaded mama's girl. i dont know what is wrong with matt's judgement, because everyone hated brook. as far as im concerned, i hope that just like all the other reality dating shows with people not really looking for love or ready for marriage (brook seemed like she had ten years less of maturity than the other finalists) their engagement does not go through and matt finds someone that deserves him.

Very well put. I agree 100%

tammydionne

[4]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    yes i am serious! and yes christa might be a good time girl i agree, and also someone me and my frinds also could hang out with, but she is no farmers wife! and evidentally the "mama's girl" was what he was looking for! did you watch that community? did you see that man's face when christa asked for condoms? yeah, comming from a small country community myself( with a huge rebelious streak when i was that age) i am speakin from experience, i guarentee you when she left, that store, the phone lines lit up like fire in that town getting the word around she just tried to buy condoms! yeah that town would have driven her out eventually. besides, did you see her face when she saw his house? sorry, she might be a great person for someone, but christa totally in the end wouldn't have liked that life. i am not saying brooke was totally innocent, but damm, none of those girls were completely real infront of matt except josie! omg that one was compltely out of her eliment, but she was real.

angelzita

[5]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    i was rooting for brooke since day one and im glad that she won. chirta was just to b**** and winny. and since she got the frist date her head was stuck up her butt thinking that she was the one. and i have always hated her! so yayyy for brooke!!!!!!!!!!!

imthemediagirl

[6]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    i think christa could have fit in quite well eventually... she seemed not to long for the city as much as the others, and a little bit of change is good for you. besides, married couples definitely do not agree on everything. that was something that bugged me about brook, she would go 100% with matt even if he told her she needed to go raze the neighbors' barns. a woman needs a good head on her shoulders, and christa had one. and if you say josie was real, i cant believe it. no one could be that outrageous but on tv... which is exactly what she was there acting for. as far as im concerned, christa WAS the one since matt did nothing to prove otherwise until the end. brook was the one always whining about him not spending time with her.