Farmer Wants a Wife Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Who Will Be the Farmers Wife?? (Spoilers?)

Who Will Be the Farmers Wife

1treehillfan

[1]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 45
    I was shocked that Amanda got sent home. I guess I saw it coming from the beggining of the episode but still couldn't believe it. I think she was more real and more mature than any girl there. Christi was my favorite all along but I still thought him and Amanda were a better fit. But out of the final two I hope he sees the light and picks Christi. I have a feeling he will pick Brooke (because the town and his family love her) BUt I think she is so immature and completly fake. At least with Christi what ya see is what you get.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tammydionne

[2]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 1

i have watched all the episodes, and i really hate these types of shows, but this one has me hooked. but im so sick of listening to christa complaining about brooke not being " real" with matt! ok seriously, as if she is!! she talks total smack when he isn't around. all it is with christa is a win. after the show is over and the glamour gone, she will be running right back to the city, becuse yes as a woman who has a small farm, she does not have what it would take for the long haul!

brooke on the other hand, she is the one. she is te only one ou of that whole bunch who could truely fit in with matt's life, famly, friends, community, and would probably be vey content. none of the rest of those girls could deal with a round the clock farmers life. they are up extremely early, and they go to bed way late. the work is never done, and it strs all over th minute you wake up. there i no time to primp and straiten your hair everyday, and you don't lounge around all day waitng for him to come home and listen to your boring day. and please, christa would hte that life on a day to day basis.

also her friend, she is the only one who pointed out " the people we don't like", yeah those woman in that community would have her run out of town real fast once her cat claws showed.

I think brooke already know what a farm is like and i think she would really fall in love and be there100% for matt and get right out there with him.

I hope he ships christa righ back o NY where she belongs! if he doesn't, he's going to be sorry!

mia-7

[3]Jun 22, 2008

i was shocked Amanda got send home i guess since he got a date with her and invited her to meet his parents i thought he was more serious about her than the other girls. i mean sure all the girls got good dates but when you invite someone to meet your pararnts it just seems more serious. Amanda was not MY fAVORITE choice. but she was ok with me and i did thought she and Matt were a match. Now i like brooke and i want her to win but i am not sure which one he would pick in the end both girls are so different. he said one time he was attractive to some of them more than the other i guess now we know who he has been more attractive too. its kind of funny he has the two girls that he dated 1st and last

1treehillfan

[4]Jun 23, 2008
    tammydionne wrote:

i have watched all the episodes, and i really hate these types of shows, but this one has me hooked. but im so sick of listening to christa complaining about brooke not being " real" with matt! ok seriously, as if she is!! she talks total smack when he isn't around. all it is with christa is a win. after the show is over and the glamour gone, she will be running right back to the city, becuse yes as a woman who has a small farm, she does not have what it would take for the long haul!

brooke on the other hand, she is the one. she is te only one ou of that whole bunch who could truely fit in with matt's life, famly, friends, community, and would probably be vey content. none of the rest of those girls could deal with a round the clock farmers life. they are up extremely early, and they go to bed way late. the work is never done, and it strs all over th minute you wake up. there i no time to primp and straiten your hair everyday, and you don't lounge around all day waitng for him to come home and listen to your boring day. and please, christa would hte that life on a day to day basis.

also her friend, she is the only one who pointed out " the people we don't like", yeah those woman in that community would have her run out of town real fast once her cat claws showed.

I think brooke already know what a farm is like and i think she would really fall in love and be there100% for matt and get right out there with him.

I hope he ships christa righ back o NY where she belongs! if he doesn't, he's going to be sorry!

I think Christi makes valid points for the reasons she doesnt like Brooke. Brooke is very immature, and she does act totally fake when matt is around. Remember the episode in the bar. If Matt were there I bet she would not have acted like that. I think I am totally opposite from you. I think if he doesnt send Brooke back to Texas he will regret it for ever day of his life!

just4fun2

[5]Jun 23, 2008
    Spoiler here.... I've watched the show from the beginning and I'm a farm wife and I knew that none of the girls would make it. A friend has told me that after the show ended, Matt had nothing to do with either of the immature brats. Get over it people its just a TV show. I watched the program just to see local area on TV.

debbie_41

[6]Jun 25, 2008
    me to i just knew it would come down to her and brook but man was i wrong.I love brooke tho they look very cute togeather

fullhouse346

[7]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 15

i was so upset that matt chose brooke.

i thought matt and christa were the perfect couple. christa had very valid points in hating brooke. brooke is immature, annoying, and should have been more like the BABYSITTER of matt and christa's children.

i also think matt's a jerk for leading christa on by bringing her to the house and all. overall, i'm very disappointed in the turnout of what would have been a great series.

imthemediagirl

[8]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 12

1treehillfan wrote:
    I was shocked that Amanda got sent home. I guess I saw it coming from the beggining of the episode but still couldn't believe it. I think she was more real and more mature than any girl there. Christi was my favorite all along but I still thought him and Amanda were a better fit. But out of the final two I hope he sees the light and picks Christi. I have a feeling he will pick Brooke (because the town and his family love her) BUt I think she is so immature and completly fake. At least with Christi what ya see is what you get.

i quite agree that amanda seemed like the perfect housewife, and i thought it would always come down to her and christa, who was deeply caring and seemed like she could adapt very easily to being a spunky country girl. i think she would have been there for matt in every way he needed, but he just HAD to go for brook and ruin everything. just4fun, its a bit consoling to know that he dumped her in the end. i hope he realized that she was no good for him or for anyone looking for a committed relationship. and frankly after the way he treated christa, favoring her only to crush her, HE doesnt deserve HER either. if i could tell brook one thing it would be "GROW UP!"

Edited on 06/25/2008 9:04pm

1treehillfan

[9]Jun 26, 2008
    fullhouse346 wrote:

i was so upset that matt chose brooke.

i thought matt and christa were the perfect couple. christa had very valid points in hating brooke. brooke is immature, annoying, and should have been more like the BABYSITTER of matt and christa's children.

i also think matt's a jerk for leading christa on by bringing her to the house and all. overall, i'm very disappointed in the turnout of what would have been a great series.

LMAO About the babysitter thing!! That is so true!! Brooke would have been a great babysitter!

I do think that Matt made a huge mistake. Brooke was way to immature to be a wife. IT is comforting to know that he is not with her now. Thnaks for sharing justforfun.

rosehill17

[10]Jun 26, 2008

Thanks for the update, just4fun, Matt & his family will be spared the misery and expense of a divorce! The show's finale was a lot more relevant than all those other competitions. I'm a farm wife, and know how it is to spend a lot of time running errands for the farm. Nothing like being handed a broken piece off of an old disk harrow and having to take it to a tractor dealership, and the parts man wants to know some (significant) detail before he can even begin to help you (then it'll have to be ordered, be in sometime next week). But in reality, that's what we farm wives do, along with whatever livestock chores we can handle, plus cooking (farmers aren't big on spiffing up and going out to eat, once they're married!!) and tons of dirty clothes to wash (his mother never let him run out of clean socks!) oh, and the house needs to be looking nice at all times, even though there won't be much money available to upgrade it: the animals will have better doors, windows and electrical wiring than you in the house. Anyway, my husband and I enjoyed watching, I'm from Iowa but we are in NY state, dairying, so it was great to see all the wide open country of Missouri--but truly sorry they've been flooded and hope Matt's family is okay in the aftermath, nice of Matt to make an appeal for donations to the American Red Cross at the close of the show.