Farscape Forums

Syfy (ended 2004)

Do you like ben Bowder and Claudia Black better on farscape or SG1?

sandy3540

[61]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 8

Has to be Farscape, I loved the drama, humour and romance of the show, own the complete series on DVD and have watch it over and over several timesLaughing

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ferguson4848

[62]May 21, 2011
    • level: 2

Hmm, I just started watching Farscape, but I just keep seeing Cameron Mitchell and Vala Mal Doran.

Martincore

[63]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 4
    There's no question, really... they're best in Farscape.

Ladylillith

[64]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 1
    I'm pleased to carry this question into 2012 - a good indication of the devotion Farscape engendered. I have to say that no show on tv has worked its way under my skin and into my heart like Farscape. A good deal of that was due to Aeryn and Chrighton. The characters were extremely complex and the connection between them was torturously hot. The essence of the Farscape world haunted me for years, it was wild, epic, exploding with energy and sexuality. I felt like my brain had been taken out and washed clean in pure, thrilling creativity. I found Stargate kind of heartbreaking. I know how frustrating it can be for a performer to go from a 'lifetime dream role' to a restrictive one - but that's the job and they are both pro's. It was nice to find them again on Stargate but hard for us Scapers who know they were SO much more.