Farscape

I, E.T.

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 08, 1999 on Syfy

7.8
  • From human to alien

An excellent episode that gave me what I wanted and expected from the first episode, a bit character development and understanding.

The ship is stranded on a weird world and fall in the mud and get trapped in it, the ship is hurt. The Blue woman wants to cure if and absorbs her pain while the little annoying guy tries to fix something. The green guy really bothered me a lot in the first episode and at the beginning of this episode. But the writers went more into him and I found him less annoying at the end of the episode, hopefully they’ll keep that up.

Meanwhile the other three go into the world, John is caught by a boy who looks a lot like him. He calls his mom and they shoot him and paralyze him. The monster is obsessed with aliens and always wanted to have this day when she meets one, she and John become friends and instead of her giving him to the government she helps him to escape and to free his other friend, the elephant guy.

When John finally gets what he needs they make the ship and can fly away.

Again, this episode gave me faith into loving this show. I am really exited to the next couple of episodes and hope to explore the characters more, the first episode failed into giving me an image of them but this one did that job. What would you do if suddenly you become an alien in another world? That was to me a very interesting perspective.

Very neat interesting and adventurous episode.