Farscape

Prayer

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2003 on Syfy

• Great episode, season gets better so far towards the end

I simply had to give this a 10 simply cuz of its graphic nature. I dont want to give anything away but i wanted to express this episode left me saying Wow!
  • So we finally find out where Aeryn is.

In this episode Crichton and Scorpius hunt for Aeryn in the unrealised reality of wormholes. Meanwhile Aeryn is but through some agressive methods of interrogation when the Scarrens learn that she is carrying a child. When they force her to say that the child is Crichton's she realises that they want the baby because it may have the knoledge that Crichton prosessses about Wormholes. I thought this was another adventurous but exciting episode. I hope the final four episodes of season 4 are good. So far this season i have not been disapointed once by and episode they have all been enjoyable and i hope this show goes out on a bang!
  • This episode shows thgat space opera isn't all about space ships, guns & things going "boom". There is as fine acting in this episode as you will see anywhere else from Desperate Housewives to The Sopranos.

Oh no, it can’t go on like this. I won’t be able to stand it. I know Claudia Black is a brilliant actress, but I don’t want to see her range tested in this way. It is about time something nice happened to Aeryn, and I want it to happen now! That being said, this was a very tense and strong episode, featuring another excellent performance by Claudia Black. Okay, so the drugging and torturing may look a bit clichéd at times, but she carried off the pain and inner conflict of her ordeal superbly. The storyline created a no-win situation for her - she can either lose the child as the inquisition continues, or betray the love of her life. Sometime life is just so unfair. Although they are no longer in John’s head, still it was great to see John and Harvey back together. The actors spark off each other in a way that no other combination does. It was a bit hard on everyone else in the regular cast, however. Aeryn gets a solo, JC and Harvey get a duet, but all the others get to do is shout at each other (briefly) on the flight deck. Poor old Noranti didn’t even get out of her cabin. Another gut-wrenchingly good episode with the emotional pain of Casualty on acid. Yet will the actors get recognised come the Emmys? Alas, we all know they won’t.