Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

Fashion House featured in "Mad" Magazine.

dude6363

[1]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 60

Our beloved Fashion House was recently mentioned in I think December's issue of "Mad" magazine. It was mentioned in the feature "Monroe" Here's how it was brought up:

Monroe: (monroe standing in front of the tv talking to his parents and grandpa) Anyway, i'm gonna talk to him tomorrow. Sarge says I could always have a family in the Army.

Monroe: Guys?

Dad: Yeah well good luck with all that. Now move, you're blocking Fashion House.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drewchic

[2]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    dude6363 wrote:

Our beloved Fashion House was recently mentioned in I think December's issue of "Mad" magazine. It was mentioned in the feature "Monroe" Here's how it was brought up:

Monroe: (monroe standing in front of the tv talking to his parents and grandpa) Anyway, i'm gonna talk to him tomorrow. Sarge says I could always have a family in the Army.

Monroe: Guys?

Dad: Yeah well good luck with all that. Now move, you're blocking Fashion House.

Damn,I love MAD Magazine,but I didn't notice that (But I never read Monroe,except for this Monroe and MySpace thing,it looked interesting to me,but yeah,thanks for sharing the news) and also I have that issue (I think) and if I find it,I'll look for that bit (yeah,I also have a subscription,I have had it for about a year now).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.