Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

FH Dialogue And FH FS (Fantasy Sequence(s))

Drewchic

[1]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 9

Enjoy these little snippets of dialogue from fake follow-up episodes of Fashion House.

Brief Explanation:Okay. The following is from an episode of Fashion House (the fifth follow-up one) and it's called "The Murder" and this is the episode after the episode in which Michelle got murdered. The following dialogue is FH recap dialogue,and enjoy so.

(NOTE:Same as always. Names in CAPS,and names match dialogue,and yada yada yada. That's really it.)

ANNOUNCERreviously on Fashion House...

MARIA:Hey,do you have the gun,Sophia?

SOPHIA:Right here. Gonna snipe that ho! Let's get prepared.

MICHELLE:Luke,tell me. Did you have sex with Claudia Myers?

LUKE:No! She...we only...we didn't even...this is so hard to...say.

MICHELLE:You are a son of a b**** and a liar!

WILLIAM (aka FRANK):Maria will murder Michelle,while you,Sophia,will be blamed for the murder. Is that understood?

SOPHIA:Yeah,sure,whatever. I'm going to be accused of a murder that I didn't commit and that I had very little to do with.

WILLIAM (aka FRANK):Okay,that's a lie. A bad one,as a matter of fact.

MARIA:Hi,Michelle. Bye,bye,ho!

MICHELLE:Luke...come....come......Lu...........Luke....please.....save............me!

LUKE:Who did this? Who murdered my girlfriend?

SOPHIA:Me,me,meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

LUKE:You...Sophia...you killed...Michelle.

SOPHIA:Yes,hon. I murdered that whore you considered as your girlfriend. That's who she was. She messed with Maria,now,my friend,because I found out that she had a bad side. A very noticable and great one. Seriously. She told me to murder Michelle. She told me to kill her. Kill,murder. Same thing,right? Right...I think. Anyways,I'm a real mean woman. A messed-up one. A former crackhead. Well,no,not really. Anyways,I killed Michelle Miller. Michelle Miller:R.I.P. 1975...

LUKE:No!

SOPHIA:I didn't finish. ...2006.

LUKE:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (crying)

(FH theme song)

Well,that's the opening! If anybody wants more,than,I'll post more.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drewchic

[2]Jan 2, 2007

Here's some more dialogue from the exact same episode. Again,enjoy!

Brief Explanation:This is yet another fantasy sequence. The set-up is that Michelle has just been murdered by Maria and this is what Sophia fantasizes about what's going to happen with Luke and Sophia herself. And,basically,this is just another bizarre scene on Fashion House,and enjoy.

(NOTES:Okay. Same as always! CAPS and matches galore! I feel like I always have to type this note.)

SOPHIA:Luke....noooooooooooo....please......baby.......baby......

LUKE:Gaga goo goo.

SOPHIA:Mother of Bill Clinton,you expect me to neuter you,you little baby!

LUKE (GROWN MAN):I'm myself again! Happy happy joy joy Happy happy joy joy Happy happy joy joy...

SOPHIA:Oh dear God is this a treat! If only it was for real...

By the way,when Luke said "gaga goo goo",he was really a baby! LOL. Anyways,I think that this so much fun...I'm going to write another bizarre fantasy sequence!

This is actually from the original pilot for the actual series (well,the made-up original pilot). Supposedly Fashion House was going to be a very different type of series with alternate endings and bizarre dream and fantasy sequences and musical numbers and everything that makes a TV series really successful,but the FH creators and people felt as if the original FH pilot was a joy to make and even a joy to watch but they felt that the series would not fly like how it was,so,they went with what they with that ended up airing on My Network TV. And,also,the series was originally supposed to be a FOX series (in the vain of Ally McBeal,another hit FOX series from yesteryear) but My Network TV ended up picking up the series as they felt that it would make the network start off well.

So,enjoy this mashup of dialogue from the original pilot. (NOTE:The original pilot is completely made-up and fake. It is from my imagination,and of course,My Network TV does not have anything to do with my brain and ideas and head and imagination.) Anyways,enjoy the original FH pilot!

Brief Explanation:This scene opened the series--and it was a musical number that had three different alternate endings (very short,but also very noteworthy)! Wow! I guess the FH crew didn't know what to do,so,they came up with the following dialogue. Enjoy of course!

(NOTE:The song that the FH gang is dancing and lip synching to is "Shake Your Groove Thing".)

Anyways,enjoy!

I'll just do the dialogue for the three different alternate endings. This is after the "Shake Your Groove Thing" super-bizarre musical number. The first ending (which had two alternate endings,get it?) had the whole FH gang get into a hot air balloon and a few bars of "Up,Up And Away" were heard as they were on the hot air balloon. The dialogue for the original and first ending goes as follows:

MICHELLE:Lance,are we going to get on the hot air balloon?

LANCE:Yes. Is that fine?

MICHELLE:Yes. I love you.

LANCE:Same here.

The second ending (and the first alternate ending) had Michelle and Lance ending up being on a talk show (The Oprah Winfrey Show,to be exact,with Oprah Winfrey playing herself) so thus there was a huge twist ending to the entire musical number. The dialogue was very much different:

OPRAH:So,how are you guys' relationship?

LANCE:It's as great as ever! We are madly in love,and I have never cheated on Michelle here.

MICHELLE:Yes. Best relationship ever to be attempted.

LANCE:Agree.

OPRAH:Agree.

MICHELLE:Agree.

MARIAisagree.

MICHELLE:What are you doing here?

MARIA:I was scheduled to be a guest on the show today,and I heard the whole phony declaration of true love. But,again,it's phony! Why,Lance cheated on you with Gloria. This big whore!

LANCE:Maria...(whispering) You are a naughty and a bad woman!

MARIA:Tell me something I don't know.

LANCE:Okay. (whispering) I didn't cheat on Michelle!

MARIA:Yes,you did,Lance. Don't deny it.

LANCE:Okay,Michelle. I had sex with a whore woman named Gloria.

MICHELLE:You son of a b****,you lousy S.O.B.! You a-hole!

So,this is originally how Michelle found out about Lance having sex with Gloria. It turned out to be completely different in the aired pilot of course,and,it was in a way actually less hard on Michelle. I mean,she did not swear in the aired pilot,but she did swear in the original and the unaired pilot (both are basically the same thing,right?). Now,we have the final alternate ending. The final alternate ending is an even bigger twist. The FH gang (specifically Michelle and Lance) end up being in Maria Gianni's brain! Here's their dialogue in that big and evil brain of hers:

MICHELLE:Where are we,Lance?

LANCE:We're in a brain. The brain of Miss Maria Gianni.

MARIA'S BRAIN (HIGH-PITCHED):What do I do with Lexi? Do I fire her or do I murder her?

LANCE:You do neither!

MARIA'S BRAIN (HIGH-PITCHED):Who said that?

LANCE:We better leave.

The gang leaves Maria's brain,which looks like a tunnel/building. They have to crawl to leave.

Did anybody like that? I did. Who's with me?

Drewchic

[3]Feb 19, 2007
    Nobody? At all? Okay,I'll write a series of blogs about this and not have a forum. If the editor (or any TV.com moderator or contributor or editor or whatever) wants to delete this,he or she could.

Drewchic

[4]Feb 24, 2007
    Drewchic wrote:
    Nobody? At all? Okay,I'll write a series of blogs about this and not have a forum. If the editor (or any TV.com moderator or contributor or editor or whatever) wants to delete this,he or she could.
    Eh,yeah,I'm done (at least for awhile,and also,at least I think I'm done).